[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That downward spiral is happening fast. Goes to show you that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (41KB, 659x201px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 659x201px
That downward spiral is happening fast. Goes to show you that PC players don't play fighting games
>>
fighting games are for niggers
>>
>>381186818
People don't play games at 1 am
>>
>>381186818
No, we don't, and developers should stop bringing that garbage genre to PC.
>>
>>381186818
It's absolutely normal for every playform cause casuals had their share of play out of it + it's Mon night/Tue morning.

I play on the PS4, and heck, 4k is a good number still.
Gonna grab it on pc once it gets jukebox, cause the majority of T7 ost gives me cancer
>>
>>381187089
all-time peaks is down to 7.7k
11k lower than highest, for a game released 18 days ago.
it's abnormal drops.

but considering how low is PCbros' attention span,
it's actually quite normal
>>
>>381187147
/thread
And please, take weebshit and Rockstar trash with you.
>>
>>381187345

I've seen threads mentioning how dead the game is, and the number is always around 7k. It seems to have a consistent playerbase, to me.
>>
>>381187375
What do you play anon?
>>
>>381187485
Good games, like STALKER, Counter Strike Source and Doom.
>>
>>381187485
Faggot plays csgo and dota 2 exclusively
>>
>>381186818
Nice, now show me the console numb- oh wait you can't so you just strawman without being able to corroborate how "great" it's doing on console.
>>
>>381187563
>WOW, YOU DON'T LIKE THESE SHITTY NIGGER,GRINDING AND LE SO KAWAIII XD GAMES, YOU MUST ONLY PLAY THE MOST POPULAR TRASH ON STEAM
Poor, worthless casuals.
>>
This isn't the kind of game you can just spend 18 hours a day on. I usually get burnt out on fighters in a couple hours
>>
>>381186818
Why are people so worried about playerbase? I've played a game with a 100 people playerbase for the past few years.
>>
>>381187572
stfu retard thjeres at least 300000k players in korea alone fucking die you pcfag
>>
>>381187730
Tribes 2?
>>
>>381186818

>surprised fucking Tekken is losing people
Its probably the worst game to do so well on PC. Its extremely difficult to get into and theres a lot of very specific shit you need to know. Ontop of that, you're going to get blown up for not kno wing most of the casts moves.
>>
>>381187628

Fighting games aren't grinding games what are you talking about? They're one of the few games that rely the least on RNG and meme builds to play. Its all about your knowledge and profiency with the character you play. CS players should enjoy fighting games just on principle alone. Its not even that hard to get into fighting games its just people dont like the time investment needed. You can spend 30 minutes on one minor feature in fighting games and still be complete trash
>>
>>381188484
>Fighting games aren't grinding games what are you talking about?
I'm talking about GTA Online.

>CS players should enjoy fighting games just on principle alone.
No, we don't.
It's a garbage genre who's games die in no time for a reason.
>>
>>381188373
yeah idk why retards gave it a thumbs up, shilled to the max.
>>
>>381188565

>plays rng FPS
>thinks he's a good judge of what is a good genre or not
>>
>>381189014
>plays fighting games, weebshit and Rockstar turds
>he thinks he is above anyone

Also, I play CSS, not CS:GO.
>>
>le epic bait thread
You know you can make threads on /v/ without spamming low quality bait
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.