[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what the fuck happened to this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (27KB, 976x179px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
27KB, 976x179px
so what the fuck happened to this game?
>>
Parasta ennen
>>
It went the way of all the monthly flavours before it.
>>
>>381179346
>tfw i deployed 33% of the war assets in weebfaction
>>
>>381179346
It got kicked into the grave with all the rest of Ubishit's games
>>
>>381179346
it has the worst netcode since the dawn of civilization
>>
Was it that bad? or just lost the appeal quickly?

I mean if everyone got their 50+ hours of fun for $60 I guess it was worth it?

I have a feeling it's just another one of those titles launched incomplete to fuck loyal customers with DLC that "fixes" the game.
>>
Full price for PvP only Souls combat. It's fucking garbage.
>>
>>381179346
saatana perkele
>>
>>381179864
>Was it that bad?
Nah, but it was just a FotM. This is why I always wait on games like that, if it's not dead after a few months I'll check it out, if it is dead, I dodged another FotM bullet.
>>
>>381179346
Ubisoft fanboys bought into yet another lie, before being disappointed.
>>
File: IMG_0065.png (32KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.png
32KB, 435x269px
vittu paska :DDDD
>>
>>381179346
Go look at the For Honor general on /vg/ and all your questions will be answered
>>
>>381179985
There's a whole single player campaign you Mongoloid
>>
>>381179346

It's an Ubisoft game. They're not made to last. They're made to get $60 out of you then a month later everyone is suppose to have dropped it for the newest Ubisoft game. Repeat this forever.

That is Ubisofts business model.
>>
>>381179346
Like every multiplayer game that isn't F2P, 90% of the playerbase moved onto the next meme game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.