[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TODAY'S THE DAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
Are you hype for live gameplay in 5 hours ?
>>
>>381176916
What? Why are they showing gameplay today and not at E3 last week? I'm confused, and source on this claim.
>>
>>381177417
Nipponese stream
>>
>>381177417
no no, in 5 hours
>>
>>381176916
I guess I am, yeah.
Still worried about the game being a bit casualized though. Walking while potting, too much focus on environmental traps and having a rath come in to do fucking 1000 damage to the monster you're fighting..

Oh well, we'll see.
>>
where can i watch it?
>>
We already saw it, it's monster hunter wiith camouflage and grappling hooks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKE9iVz-Ig

Have a link, my dudes
>>
File: 1485029477305.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1485029477305.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
has anyone compiled all the nintendo tears yet? last time some autist compiled all the images of sony fags saying MH will come to PS4 and everyone laughed to the point they started compiling the images yet none was released after E3

Let's do the same to them shall we?
>>
>>381177575
While I don't care about the walking potion thing everyone's yelling about I do think that the map traps are gonna be both casual garbage and repetitive annoyances.
>>
>>381176916
I love this series and as long as World isn't complete garbage that won't change. Based on the little I've seen it seems like they're experimenting so it could be good or bad but I don't think it'll be that much of a departure from the quality of past titles.
>>
>>381177417
Being retarded and all I guess. As for source, I dunno, it's been said at E3 they were doing a livefeed on the 20th

>>381177608
I would also like to know this
>>
>>381177719
>we
If you care more about console war bullshit than the quality of the game itself you're not a true Monster Hunter fan. I miss when Vita anon was the only console themed poster.
>>
Does the BBQ spit have music or not
>>
>>381177719
>Console war bullshit
>Someone else do it I'm lazy
Cancer
>>
>>381177902
>If you care more about console war bullshit than the quality of the game itself you're not a true Monster Hunter fan
You summed up like 90% of all shitposters we got since MHW.

They don't really care about MH. If they did, they would have at some point followed the series to the wii/3ds/wiiu in the past decade.

They're just sony fans who found a new thing to shitpost with.
>>
>>381177719
fuck off and go back to gamefaqs.
>>
File: 1497355304195.png (319KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497355304195.png
319KB, 800x800px
>>381177719
i can't imagine the pain

>be overweight nintendo fan
>buy expensive aiimbos and accessories
>buy every rehash of nintendo games
>start the schedule of defending nintendo every day
>suddenly MH rumor pops in
>rumored to come to consoles
>specifically it will be announced on sony E3
>chuckled
>sony ponies believe it
>started screenshotting every single post from sony ponies
>this goes on for days
>E3 day
>have over 500 images to compile
>take hours to put it together
>ready to BTFO sonyboys
>sony E3 up
>they announce MH
>it's on PS4, Xbone and PC
>but not on Nintendo console
>i started crying
>i smashed my keyboard
>i tried hitting myself to see if im dreaming
>its not a dream
>its a nightmare
>all my work for naught
>sony ponies are celebrating on /v/
>they knew my doubts
>forever mocked
>bought rope
>tried to hang myself
>rope snapped and cracked my ass
>now on hospital
>TV is showing a recap of sony E3
>mfw
>>
>>381178236
>putting this much effort into replying to yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.