[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Xbros win again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6643.jpg (177KB, 750x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6643.jpg
177KB, 750x1032px
>yfw Xbros win again
>>
>>381174338
>xfaggots winning anything in the course of about 16 years.
Hilarious.
>>
I mean at a glance it's probably going to be the console that MHW sells th least on
and no crossplay means xbros only have the small number of people who actually bought the game to hunt with
>>
>>381174338
Won what exactly?
>>
PC is the bottom of the barrel gaming platform lol.
>>
>>381174568
>being this jealous of American Superiority

O IM LAFFIN
>>
>>381174818
I kinda wish it did have crossplay. I think that pissed me off more then no switch version. Monster hunter online is gonna be split. At least xx has cross play with the 3ds version
>>
>>381174954
>gets the best version with 60fps and true 4k
Only bottom I can see is yours getting shafted by second hand games, pleb.
>>
>>381174954
That's because pc gamers don't buy games. They only buy them when their super cheap on steam sales which usually months after a game is released.
>>
>>381174338
This is a win? Xfags are the Democrats of videogames.
>>
>>381174970
Wouldn't it be a win if the Xbox is the only one getting the game?
>>
>>381175161
And half of the time they dont even play them
>>
So has "PC version shortly after" or "at a later date" a marketing scheme to get more console buyers, or do they actually work separate hours for a PC version? Or do they focus the console version and then spend the extra time afterwards to port it to PC? Just curious if anybody knows.
>>
>>381174818
This
People bitch at Sony for no crossplay but this is exactly why they do it. The game won't sell at all on the Xbone and Sony will make more money as a result.
Really if anything sony deserves a round of applause for such intelligent strategies in Winning against the competition or lack there of.
>>
File: 1339653336758.jpg (13KB, 339x302px) Image search: [Google]
1339653336758.jpg
13KB, 339x302px
This is the closest to an Xbox thread I could find. My roommate just got an Xbone, what are some good games for it that I can't just play on my PC?
>>
>>381176273
Xbox consumers have reached the point that getting anything counts as a win.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.