[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I download Dolphin and emulated Pikmin, holey moley did I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: Pikmin.jpg (70KB, 930x523px) Image search: [Google]
Pikmin.jpg
70KB, 930x523px
So I download Dolphin and emulated Pikmin, holey moley did I forget how much fun this game was, I blew threw it in two four session. Then I started playing 2 and it just doesn't do it for me like 1 did, I'm not a big fan of a cave system. Anyway, Pikmin thread?
>>
I didnt like 2 much either. The caves just have a really weird atmosphere to them where as outside is nice micro biomes.

Gameplay wise they are doing different things though

1 has you trying to accomplish as much as you can in as little time as possible

2 because of the cave systems is more about survival and having as few pikmin die as possible to get all the treasures like an endurance test.

Pikmin 4 was the only thing I wanted nintendo to show at e3 this year
>>
>>381173782
It's a relief that hey pikmin it's not pikmin 4
>>
File: IMG_2383.png (100KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2383.png
100KB, 375x375px
>using Dolphin to play Pikmin when you can play it natively on Windows with code that Nintendo wrote themselves
https://tcrf.net/Pikmin/Windows_Executable
>>
File: pikmin3flowerswallpaper.jpg (591KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pikmin3flowerswallpaper.jpg
591KB, 1920x1200px
>>381173364
If you ever get the opportunity, play 3.
It's similar to 1 in the design of the world. It also has the best mission mode of the series.
>>
>>381175790
I loved Pikmin 3, just wish it was longer and a bit harder.
>>
>>381175959
I'd say the short length is a product of its rough development cycle. It was originally supposed to be on the Wii, you know.
Even if 4 started development as a Wii U game, I imagine the transition to the Switch will be a lot smoother.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.