/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /v/ tell me. What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1124.jpg (18KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1124.jpg
18KB, 267x189px
Alright, /v/ tell me. What went right?
>>
I like D-Dog
>>
No other game will make you feel so tier one operator. Say whatever about the plot but the gunplay and sneaking is top notch
>>
>>381172689
in general its one of the best games of the past 15 years, which encompass the modern "era" of games to me starting with the PS2 etc

i get why people hate on it but desu i have played metal gear games since NES and I never once cared about the jappy-ass fanfic tier story.

What went wrong: I think Quiet is the worst character in the history of gaming. While I'd love to eat Stephanie's asshole for hours on end, the character is annoying, pointless, and cost seemingly millions of dollars to implement. Worst buddy to take on missions too. I would've rather had Huey's tank than Quiet
>>
>>381172981
I agree with this.
>>
>>381172689
Stealth is one of the best in video game history, with buddys to accommodate you on the battlefield make you feel like someone cares ie qt sniper plant girl, dog, horse, bipedal mg. Gunplay is equally interesting, especially when you get the legendary gunsmith and can fuck around with weapons and btfo soviets and congoids. Multiplayer is also great, theres nothing like saying "Fuck You" to someone by killing or extracting their S rank soldiers, taking their materials, and killing them if you are lucky. Story on the other hand, well, it's shit.
>>
>>381172689

Everything, but mostly the focus on gameplay.

Go back and play every MGS game. The writing was always awful. Even MGS4.[/spoiler}
>>
>>381173562
The fuck do you mean EVEN MGS4. Everyone knows that was the worst one
>>
File: smug4.png (1MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.png
1MB, 1214x1109px
>>381173161
>can take out an entire outpost single handedly if she has a suppressor on her gun
>can spot enemies for you just like d-dog
>doesn't make a scene or make the guards nervous by getting to close to them like d-horse or d-dog
>ass
>>
>>381173675
D-DOG RULES
>>
>>381173562
I think the problem mgs fans have with the phantom pain is not that it has terrible writing, mgs has always been goofy as fuck, but thats the thing, it never pretended not to be goofy as fuck, the first games up until mgs4 are fun rollicking action adventures, then it starts to take itself way to fucking seriously, probably because arround the time mgs4 was in development kojima would have rather killed himself than make another fucking mgs
>>
>>381173965

I hear you, however don't forget that Ground Zeroes was extremely well received by MGS fanboys and that shit was way darker then TPP.
>>
>>381173675
HMMMMMMM
HMMMM
HM HMMMM
>>
The controls
The engine

Literally everything else was a total disaster
>>
>>381172689
Everything, people were just so used to Kojima spoonfeeding them the plot in 2 and 4 that they shat all over V.
>>
>>381173675
>fails to kill immobile Venom and then fails to kill him with a fucking SNIPER RIFLE with the help of parasites
Slut is incompetent
>takes sniping position
>is so shit at stealth that gets noticed even with parasites
>everyone starts shooting
>runs past Venome and disappears
>now everyone is shooting at Venom
Slut can not be trusted
>Can speak Navajo or whatever that language was without parasites activating
>"""likes""" Venom but doesn't warn him about anything in that language
>in the end speaks English with a horrible accent and dies like an idiot
Slut is also dumb
>looks like a man or a horse
Slut is worst character in the whole series
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.