[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games so bad you couldn't even be asked to finish them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Tempest-2.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Tempest-2.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
ITT: Games so bad you couldn't even be asked to finish them.
>>
Has good space-waifu though
>>
Don't think I've ever been asked to finish a game.
>>
>>381167389
This, what the fuck.
>>
>>381167002
How is that ship not tipping forward and smashing its nose into the ground?
>>
>>381167002
Dragon Age 2. Got to after you do the first big mission, get all the money from the mine? Cave? I can't even remember. I just remember going "What the actual fuck is the point of all of this". Such a crap fest.
>>
>>381168149
american education everyone
>>
>>381167002
Megaman X7. couldn't even finish the first "mission." the friend who let me borrow it didn't even want it back
>>
I dropped fallout 4 in the middle of the ending. The institute was supposed to be the """""best"""" part, and I just dropped it as soon as the twist was revealed.
>>
skyrim
got to the temple, "you're a nigger, harry", offed the game and never played it every again

the whole time it felt fucking off
>>
>>381168149
the mass effect
>>
File: Hothead.gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
Hothead.gif
2MB, 280x358px
Uhhhh you don't get to bring friends
>>
File: 1497716418396.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497716418396.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>381169134
>>
>>381168149
landing gear on the wings
>>
>>381169495
the front would be WAY heavier than those wings numbnuts
>>
>>381168149
Isn't the engine in the back? Probably a lot heavier than most of the shit in the front.
>>
The Bureau Xcom declassified

I think there was some fucker in a spaceship and I was trying to shoot it down

the game's audio was so FUCKED I could only hear a few sound effects and the muffled voice of what I think was the antagonist taunting me. Alt f4'd and uninstalled.
>>
Most triple a PC titles. They've gotten too cookie cutter, and console-ish for my tastes.
>>
>>381168149
Haven't busted this out in a good while.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.