[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the literal body of Christ looks just like breads Bravo, Araki.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: jesus_bread.png (384KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_bread.png
384KB, 854x480px
>the literal body of Christ looks just like breads
Bravo, Araki.
>>
>>381165104
But, that's what they are.
>>
>>381165104
Bread was Jesus body and wine his blood.
>>
steel ball run was stupid

fight me
>>
>>381165626
The entirety of this series is stupid.
>>
Are you unironically retarded?
>>
>>381165710

YOU'RE stupid
>>
>>381165104
At least this time he'll be able to remember breads he has eaten.
>>
I don't even know what game but I understood that reference.
Holy shit you fucking retard kill yourself.
>>
>American education
>>
>>381165626
This, easily the most overrated arc by far. The Johnny and Gyro dynamic was great, bout it. All that Jesus shit led to absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>381165754
you OK reatard?
>>
>>381166227

the golden ratio stuff was bullshit too

>guys, its NOT hamon, stop
>>
>>381165626
If they kept it as a race and they fight the villain of the week it'd be great
>>
>>381166486

>beat valentine
>gee, Dio's scary monsters was pretty neat, but I need to make him fight johnny and have Za Warudo again for no reason
>>
You fucking /v/ermin need to stop trying to discuss anything related to anime, you embarrass yourselves every time.
>>
5>7>3>4>1>6>2
>>
>>381166874
>5>7>3
Good fucking shit anon
>>
>>381166715
The quality of a board is 100% provable by how it handles Stargate SG-1 discussion. No matter the board, no matter what its home topics are, you can accurately predict the quality of the board as a whole based on its SG-1 threads.

It is the universal constant.
>>
How do I actually get good at this game?
>>
>>381165816
I was waiting for this.
>>
>>381165816
Beautiful
>>
>>381166578
fuck you that part was great
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.