[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom Heart III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: kingdom-hearts-3-logo.png (78KB, 822x600px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom-hearts-3-logo.png
78KB, 822x600px
Which new worlds do you want to see the most in KH3?

Personally what I want to see the most is Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet. Also and actual Final Fantasy world. Come on it shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>381164069
One where the plot makes sense
>>
>>381164120
Honestly the plot isn't as confused as a bunch of you niggers make it out to be. It may be convoluted as shit but the plot as a whole is still pretty simple and makes sense. The only shit in the series I don't understand is how the fuck dreamworlds work.
>>
>new disney acquired IPs

>Marvel / Avengers
>Star Wars
>>
>>381164365
We're obviously going to get a Marvel/Star Wars world. The million dollar question is which Marvel property and which era of Star Wars?

I know they didn't have the rights back then but I wish they where able to have the prequel movies in BBS so they could have a proper classic SW world in 3.
>>
File: Dikembe.png (92KB, 1274x959px) Image search: [Google]
Dikembe.png
92KB, 1274x959px
>>381164247
I read somewhere that nomura is intentionally making the story as complicated as possible, to make fun of the trope of overcomplicated JRPGs. You're not actually supposed to overanalyze it that much, just whack things with a keyblade and have fun.

The story is basically Barkley: Shut up and jam gaiden, but replace the word b-ball and zauber with dreams and hearts
>>
>>381164689
>I read somewhere that nomura is intentionally making the story as complicated as possible
Then he isn't doing a good job. Its not confusing at all, just convoluted and stupid. There is a difference.
>>
File: face-pez.jpg (294KB, 1024x1586px) Image search: [Google]
face-pez.jpg
294KB, 1024x1586px
i can't wait for foinal fahntascee pezant 2 cover it
>>
>>381164069
a Drakengard and SaGa Frontier world
>>
>>381165193
HAHAHAHAH

some1 post the yong pic
>>
>>381165193
JUST
>>
>>381165387
I got u
>>
>>381165193
>>381165502
holy fucking shit
>>
>>381165837
Do yo not like us anon?
>>
>>381165837
like us
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.