[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you faggots weren't lying. this was good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: botw1-1.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
botw1-1.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
you faggots weren't lying. this was good.
>>
>>381161026
The only good shrine.
>>
>>381161026

It was the only thing remotely challenging after beginner plateau. That's why everyone remembers it
>>
Love that vulnerable feeling it gave. It's why I'm excited for master mode and 100 trials.
>>
>>381161026
it was piss easy and a meme literally 2 ice puzzles and steal the orb off the pig and run
>>
That's funny, I just finally found this place today. Was pretty fun, but I did cheat a little after my first death and dropped a weapon on the island before he took all my stuff away so I can pick it back up.
>>
>>381161451
>he does not know the feeling when you arrove the island for the 1st time and boom!, no weapons run
I got there when I just left the plateu
Shit was a nightmare
>>
It was a cool surprise, I wish there were more shrines like that.
>>
>>381161026
Yeah, it makes me feel that Nintendo should try to make a survival-based roguelike
>>
nintendo should take inspiration from that island and make a roguelike out of BOTW that are like mini hour-long versions of the game that you go through quickly.
>>
>>381161305

You weren't supposed to kite him in circles throwing bombs for 10 minutes?
>>
>>381165059
>>381165162

ADHD gen-z fags get out
>>
>>381161026
God this place gave me hell, I only had five hearts when I completed it.
>>
>>381165264
I killed him with magnesis + steel box on the hill above him.
>>
>>381165264
If you're conservative with the weapons you find, you can kill him pretty easily the normal way. Or, get creative. I did some pretty good damage to him with Stasis and the nearby boulders.
>>
>>381161250
>100 trials
there's only 40-60 or something tho
>>
>>381165392
It was fun to feel vulnerable when you become so overpowered as you progress in that game. The Sword Trial DLC is good, but should have been something in there at launch.
>>
I stopped playing this game after I left my Switch and all of my games on my car and drove away.

I really enjoyed the game but not enough to grind for everything I had...as in everything other than beating Ganon.
>>
>>381165398

I had three, and I didn't know what was there.
>>
>urbosa's fury 2 times
>giant dies

WOoOoOoOAHHH THAT WAS HARDD
>>
Reminder that if you didn't kill the Hinox with the weapons available on the island then you're a scrub
>>
>>381166276
Does using the magnet to slap him with a metal box repeatedly count?
>>
>>381166276
i dropped bombs on him until he died
>>
one of the only non-boring things to do in BotW!

wow!
>>
>>381165264
No, you were supposed to steal the orb from his necklace. No need to fight him. You can do that with anything on a hinox's necklace, they're a free source of good weapons, no combat needed. Fresh off the plateau and need to dish out the pain? Swipe that broadsword and bow off the digdig bridge hinox and go to town.
>>
>>381166718

I just killed everything in the island.
>>
>>381161026
At least the DLC is doing something right by expanding on this concept.
>>
File: 1497515397375.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497515397375.png
12KB, 246x200px
>Doing Kass' quest
>I'm too dumb to look right under the rock we're on
>"IT MUST MEAN THAT ISLAND OVER THERE"
>Takes all my shit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.