[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Nintendo Switch the most popular console since the Wii?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496277713051.jpg (131KB, 700x618px) Image search: [Google]
1496277713051.jpg
131KB, 700x618px
Why is the Nintendo Switch the most popular console since the Wii?
>>
>>381159906
I don't know if I'd say its as popular as the wii just yet, but it's probably because wii U was a massive marketing fail and most people didn't know it existed
>>
>>381159906
>Switch
>Popular
It might be when the E3 games come out. Yet this is Nintendo we are talking about, so those games might not even come out until next June.
>>
How do I avoid sweat marks when it's really hot? I'm slim but the weather lately has been drenching me
>>
>>381159906
Because there's only been one system in between Wii and Switch. Are you retarded?
And if you're counting handhelds then the 3DS fits that criteria.
>>
>>381160145
1. Wear Mitchum antiperspirant
2. Wear a thin Haynes t-shirt underneath your normal shirt. It slows the absorption rate.
>>
>>381160145
undershits
>>
>>381160229
>reading comprehension

I didn't saying most popular Nintendo console since the Wii. I said the most popular console. Moron.
>>
The Wii U feels like a prototype of the Switch. It had off-tv play on the gamepad but you were still tethered to a console. The appeal of a console that you can just pick up and take with you anywhere is pretty obvious.
>>
>>381160535
That's not even true, PS4 is far more popular.
>>
>>381160625
No, the ps4 has been out longer and sold more.

The switch is more popular. It didn't even release at the holidays. Nintendo probably won't even have enough for the holidays this year.
>>
>>381160982
PS4 sold a million in one region in one day, nice try though
>>
>>381160982
PS4 shipped 10 millions consoles the first 7 months and 20 millions in 12 months, it will take 1 year for the Switch just to reach 10 millions.
>>
File: 1474808526489.png (447KB, 747x607px) Image search: [Google]
1474808526489.png
447KB, 747x607px
>>381159906
Nintendo brand is at an all time high in recognition. They are basically the Marvel of video games. It's seen as hip and cool to buy Nintendo products just like it is to see every fucking marvel movie released, even if it's shit.
>>
>>381159906
me on the right
>>
>>381159906
Its so popular the ps4 is already outselling it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.