[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://strawpoll.com/e75adc6 What do you rate BotW /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 310x163px
https://strawpoll.com/e75adc6

What do you rate BotW /v/?
>>
File: WVW69kZkkHYmbFI2Nx.jpg (58KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kZkkHYmbFI2Nx.jpg
58KB, 800x450px
>>
>>381160336
this
>>
>>381159820
solid 7
Extremely playable
also extremely forgettable
>>
probably a 9/10, might even be my favorite game of 2017
>>
It's an 8/10 for me. The lack of any challenge put me off and it just became an exploration simulator.
>>
>those 1s
Did anyone vote that in earnest? If so, why?
>>
>>381161149
Because it's boring as shit. the game is nothing but run around simulator. It has some cool systems yeah, but ultimately it's a game about nothing with nothing going for it. I was going to give it a four because fucking nothing is better than downright awefull but the fact that you have to buy a switch/wii-u to play it. both absolutely garbage consoles with nothing on them brings it down.
>inb4 sonybro/microjew
Pure pcfaggotry here.
>>
File: LttP Tower of Hera.jpg (369KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
LttP Tower of Hera.jpg
369KB, 1024x768px
Now that Breath of the Wild has been out for a while, what do you guys expect from the next Zelda game? I think besides the common complaints of the game feeling easy and inconsequential, which are no small complaints by any means, people did seem to like managing Link's stuff and a lot of the little things like how your shield could attract a lightning strike and so on.

A lot of people also seem to have liked Link Between Worlds with the system where you rented items so you could go to any dungeon you wanted at any time, for the most part. Do you think these two could be reconciled to make a better game? Or do you have an entirely different idea in mind to make the series feel viable in the face of having several other competitors like the Witcher and Dark Souls games?
>>
Interestingly BotW is rounding up as 8/10. /v/ bashing BotW and saying it was shit was a lie all along.
>>
File: 1497236191217.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1497236191217.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>that 7% of butthurt xbots/sonyfags
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.