[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about great games that never got a (proper) sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg (34KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
250px-OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg
34KB, 250x317px
>>
Not sure why though
>>
File: Nippon.jpg (370KB, 2157x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Nippon.jpg
370KB, 2157x1600px
>>381155910
I'm playing okamiden at the moment for the first time
there's just all these little small things that trigger my autism like how they use the rejuvenation sound for filling a constelation rather than the special trill okami used. There was an electricity box in the agata forest temple and actual english non-japanese numbers used for that one clam enemy you put a bomb into, and an english SOS coming out of tama's house. All the demon bosses talking makes them less intimidating as well
I don't dislike it necessarily but there's enough things that trigger my autism about it not staying true to the original, combined with the fact it's not made by any of the same people, that makes me consider it non-canon for the sake of leaving okami alone as a standalone masterpiece
>>
>>381156763
also finding the brush gods seems to be a bit more weird and forced
>oh look it's a statue of a god
>oh look a constellation appeared in the sky of this roofed building we're currently in

In okami discovering gods was usually more of a surprise and/or a result of completing some action or puzzle related to them
>>
>>381156763
I never got past the first few levels of the game. I think if it had been released on the 3ds rather than the original, it might have had the data capacity to not need loading every couple of steps. Also, the camera was shit.
>>
How often does Okami HD gets on sale on PSN?
>>
>>381157582
Not often enough. It's only 14 shekels right now though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.