[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright i really need help here I got my ps2 from the nearby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1497709614801.png (169KB, 545x370px) Image search: [Google]
1497709614801.png
169KB, 545x370px
Alright i really need help here

I got my ps2 from the nearby store along with ace combat 4 and ps2 controller and got it working and when i started playing the game i found out that i somehow am unable to change view on my camera

I am currently stuck on first person mode and can't change to third person mode despite the fact it says on there that i can change it with just the d pad by pressing the bottom d pad but i pressed it and nothing works

Can someone tell me what is it that I'm doing wrong exactly because I'm about to just go back and get another ps2 controller
>>
>>381153738
Sounds like you need a new controller because on mine it works just fine since I also got the same game you mentioned.
>>
I've gotten a number of PS2 controllers from a used game store, and all that I've had have had an issue. The first one wouldn't register pushing in the right stick, and the last one has the neutal left stick position off to the side, so if I'm not touching the left stick it registers as a slight left movement.

Just the nature of the beast getting secondhand controllers when there aren't first party ones manufactured anymore.

I will say that I checkdd out a different secondhand store and they had better quality hardware at better prices, so shop around. Hell, even check a Goodwill or other donation-based stores: they can have great bargains because of people giving away things that they don't know better about.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.