[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dmc fags are going to get cucked by this guy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1214.png (145KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1214.png
145KB, 256x362px
dmc fags are going to get cucked by this guy.
>>
>no hd remaster/rerelease on PS4
I just want to play them again
>>
>>381153561
I wish
>>
>>381153561
But they are different games? In every way
>>
File: 1324473122258.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1324473122258.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
Had so much fun with that until I realised the trigger for the instakill counter, my autism dictated that I get the timing down enough to get through the hanging guy's arena with the basic sword before continuing. Couldn't consistently kill certain enemies with it though and that stalled the playthrough long enough for me to lose the save
>>
>>381153561
Get ready for western Onimusha.
>>
>>381154112
No they aren't. You cut things, things cut you. You can dodge by moving in the correct direction in onimusha, you can dodge with the right timing in dmc. Furthermore Onimusha allows you to block with bad timing, possibly ending in you getting hit but usually returning to neutral. If you block with good timing or use a dodging attack with good timing you get an instant kill on non-boss enemies. Kaede is a cutie and you get to play as her. Onimusha is better than DMC1 and 1 is the best DMC game. The only competition Onimusha has in the genre is Ninja Gaiden Black. It's the most underrated game on the PS2, although the Obscure games are probably similarly underrated. Never seen a thread for those here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.