[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any idea what it'll be about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hell-o.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hell-o.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
Will it be good?
Or will it be an edgy remake of Exoddus?
>>
It's a reboot. Takes the same starting premise and goes in an entirely new different direction.
>>
>>381153553
>Or will it be remake of Exoddus

r u retarded?
>>
>>381154221
how am i retarded for assuming this?
>>
>>381154418
it is literally remake, havent you played first remade one?
>>
>>381154527
almost nothing changes story-wise and it retains the original ammount of comedy

this one looks like a creepypasta page compared to how they advertised exoddus (which was by far even more comical than oddyssey)
>>
>>381155201
that's just promo, Oddworld promo always were out of this world
>>
Look at the actual website, its at the time of exodus but not the same game. Either a redux or a side story, regardless its brand new oddworld content.
>>
>>381155430
so you mean the whole thing about insanity and experimentation and the inclussion of vykkers is absolutely fucking nothing and it'll just be exoddus remade in the same ay oddysey was?
>>
>>381155690
That's literally the point of current remakes for Oddworld

They are just re-cashing in
>>
>>381153553
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=249vWCD2neQ
still gives me chills
>>
>>381155896
You posted the correct version, good lad.
>>
new n tasty was dreadful and the next one will also be dreadful.
>>
>>381153553
there was this one boss that instead of killing you could get in the same plataform as him and slap the shit out of him while he run screaming for help to your hearts desire
boy i gave him a good beating, still one of my favourite things to do whenever i replay the games
>>
>>381155829
it's a spinoff
they stated this

it's basically going to be the original concept for exoddus
a whole new different game but not really
kind of like if valve decided to make Half life 2 : lost alpha
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.