[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Thoughts?
>>
*smacks lips profusely*
>>
[low-effort years-old reactionary joke]

haha get it guys cause hes black XD nigger nigger nigger! lawl SJWs bTFO!!
>>
>>381151846
WE
>>
File: 1497776265883s.jpg (3KB, 125x86px) Image search: [Google]
1497776265883s.jpg
3KB, 125x86px
Look, i made this thread because i wanted to discuss the game with /v/ but all you want to do is meme this out. Can we just talk gameplay and shit without being racist?
>>
>>381152162
WUZ
>>
>>381152184
>Can we just talk gameplay
It's Assassin's Creed, it's always had the same fucking gameplay
>>
>>381152239
KEK
>>
Seems like it might be ok.
I saw some gladiator stuff gameplay and the boss had a lot of health, was pretty agressive and hit hard. If it has a hardmode with the respawning health toned down it could be fun. Still wouldnt pay full price for a fucking Ass Creed though
>>
>>381152184
you act like you wanna discuss american psycho on /tv/
>>
>WE CAUSED THE 10 PLAGUES AND FREED MOSES AND SHEEEITTTT
>>
I'm going to lose my mind if they call the Templars the Templars.
Other than that, I don't know who was it who mentioned that all Ubisoft games are slowly fusing into one big pile of constantly recycled mechanics, but it's absolutely right. I'll be surprised if Origins doesn't have an objective for you to hunt crocodiles to make a bigger wallet.
>>
The Egypt setting interests me, but I don't know if I'll play it. I haven't played Asscreed since 3.
>>
Character actually looks how he should. Arabic nose. Thin lips. But they've given the voice acting to one of their own devs who is west African really grates.

Also they've to turn it into an rpg. It used to be about historical realism and fitting the narrative into real history. Now it's giants snakes, shitty slidey dark souls combat with oversized weapons and sponge enemies. Also literal giant enemies. Just in case you weren't sure they were trying to get witcher fans on board. I like Witcher 3 but don't want that in Assassin's creed.
>>
>>381152184
If you've been here for over 5 minutes you should already know that discussing ANY game with a black protag, or really any black people in it, is impossible because children here like to feel a part of a community so they spew the same tired old 'jokes' about we wuz hurrdurr black ppl are so dumb lawl.
Or you're just baiting.
>>
File: 1497490743717.jpg (21KB, 188x157px) Image search: [Google]
1497490743717.jpg
21KB, 188x157px
>>381152184
No
>>
So Souls combat is the newest BamHam combat meme?
>>
>>381151846
KANGZ
>>
>>381153112
I was so hopeful for AC3, it had literally the best setting they could do (besides Japan) and they fucked it up hard, shame.
>>
>>
It's assassins creed. everyone has played at least one game by them and legit they're all the same. This one has more glitter attached to it. it's not about be lightning in a jar the videogame. it's more of what you like and hate with additional stuff to distract the user for the feeling of progression. frankly worthless talking about.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.