[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never played this. Is it any good or is it just nostalgia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4696.jpg (187KB, 560x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4696.jpg
187KB, 560x698px
I've never played this. Is it any good or is it just nostalgia fags hyping it up?
>>
It's pretty good, a nice sleeper hit for the era. Well-received at the time, but it didn't sell well because of the launch time and poor ad budget.
>>
its a game enjoyed by redditors
>>
Gameplaywise it's trash. Very much a product of it's time. Jade and Double H are very likeable characters, and the game is short and beatable in one evening.
>>
>>381148995
What does this even mean?
>>
>>381148679
Its good. Kinda like playing Zelda but your an activist/photographer as well.
>>
>>381149073
if you aren't a redditor then you wont enjoy it?
>>
>>381149212
He didn't say its a game only enjoyed by redditors or not enjoyed by non-redditors.
>>
I have a really specific memory of playing it on some ps2's embedded in the walls at my local scottish equivalent of a chuck e cheese
>>
It's good, but not THAT good.
>>
>>381149305
mental gymnastics
>>
it's PROPAGANDA
>>
>>381149073
*inhales from bong*

you just won't get it..
>>
>>381149305
its a game only enjoyed by redditors
>>
>>381148679

the comparison to zelda are fair, you make money by taking photos of everything and that's a very fun mechanic but after a while a lot of game devolve into stealth segment that are boring as fuck at which point the game become more of a chore than anything
>>
>>381149962

Man, I enjoyed the stealth segments. They broke up the monotony and were creepy as fuck. Dat scary music, dat atmosphere, dat fear of getting spotted. 10/10 would stealth again
>>
>>381149073
It's means anon is a meme-spouting mongoloid who can't form their own opinion and shouldn't be taken seriously at all.
>>
>>381150773
indeed the probe thing that "cleared" the area when you get spotted was also a nice touch
>>
>>381148679

It was a competent Zelda-ish game with a cool premise and some neat characters, but it wasn't world-shattering by any stretch. Probably worth beating in a weekend if you're paying like five bucks or pirating it.
>>
OP here. Going to go ahead and pick it up for the PS4. Thanks /v/
>>
>>381148679

You don't have to play the game

Because it looks like BGAE2 isn't even following a single fucking thing the first game had
>>
>>381148995
I played it before reddit existed and enjoyed it what now?
>>
It was considered an excellent game from the day it came out. And this was during gaming journalism's golden era of positivity and credible reviewing.
>>
>>381150930
loool trolled
>>
>>381151898
*gives you the dick*
>>
>>381152050
>And this was during gaming journalism's golden era of positivity and credible reviewing.

This literally was never the case.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.