[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you do this shrine quest without Revali's Gale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Toh_Yahsa_shrine_00017.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Toh_Yahsa_shrine_00017.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
Can you do this shrine quest without Revali's Gale?
>>
Fuck that game is ugly
>>
>>381147841
How does that help? I just used stasis to launch all the balls onto the center platform.
>>
Balloons, thunder and Stasis.
>>
>>381147841
Yes, on the north side of the main plateau there's a small hill you can throw the balls up from. Or just use stasis.
>>
>>381148076
>Balloons

wut
>>
You can climb in the rain provided you have plenty of stamina. It's a rhythm of four to five "steps", leap, slide down a bit, repeat until you reach a spot to recover from.
That plus Stasis to get the balls to the center platform, simple enough.
>>
i beat it before i got revali's gale (that was the last divine beast i went to)
>>
>>381148219
You can attach balloons to almost anything.

One of the best things I did in this game was sneak into an enemy camp, realised I had no fire arrows to set off the nearby explodable barrels, so in a moment of well-fuck-it desperation I attached a balloon to piece of flint, wafted it over to the barrels using a korok leaf, shot the piece of flint with an arrow to make spark and then laughed my ass as it actually fucking work and exploded the shit out of everything.

tl/dr fucking experiment more faggot.
>>
>>381147841
I had to get really creative with stasis, but it worked.
>>
>>381151173

That's pretty cool. Too bad the combat in this game is so piss easy that in my case it probably would've been faster to just run in and smack all the enemies down with one of the hundreds of Royal Broadswords sitting in my inventory. I wish the game actually required more creative puzzle solving like this, though.
>>
just shoot the fucking balls off with arrows

what the fuck
>>
Yes, it literally doesnt help
>>
>>381147841
It's not impossible to climb. Climb for a few seconds, jump, slide a little bit, climb back to where you were, jump repeat. Take advantage of the little crags you can stand on.
>>
File: 1496882680696.jpg (6KB, 130x234px) Image search: [Google]
1496882680696.jpg
6KB, 130x234px
>>381147841
I beat this by tying two Balloons to the ball, locking it in time, shooting it with an explosive arrow, and letting the momentum launch it onto the platform

This was the first time I'd ever had to use Balloons; since then, they've become a regular part of my arsenal, and are extremely useful
>>
>>381148076
Balloons is a good idea I wish I thought of at the time. Nice work
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.