[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid who threw his c4 like a grenade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (30KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
30KB, 460x215px
>that kid who threw his c4 like a grenade
>>
C4 in FPS games is garbage, throwable C4 is just a more powerful fuseless grenade, it needs to be tweaked so it can only be placed down or on walls, like claymores

the biggest game guilty of this shit is siege.
>>
>>381143426
>that 10 year old kid who fired off all of his explosives into the air immediately at the start of the match

>his ear-piercing scream if he ever managed to hit anyone with them
>>
>that kid who killed the entire enemy team at the start of the game with a cross map noob tube

Impressive tbqh
>>
>>381143584
Black Ops 3 handled C4 like you said, and then some
>>
>that kid that camped in the same spot every game with claymores
>>
>>381144175
This was me, I should reinstall MW1 to see if it's still active.
>>
>>381144579
I never understood the hate for noob tubes, they were fun as hell
>>
>that kid that only OMA'd his class with noob tubes so he could spam them as much as he wanted to.
Fuck you Kevin.
>>
>those faggots who camped in the airplane on terminal
>>
I miss wrecking shit with the M16A4

almost always got nukes
>>
Anyone wanna play this on Steam? I'll start a Steam group if enough people are interested.
>>
>that kid who went full sniper mode with cold blooded and silencer
>he has no kills by end of match
>>
>>381146395
i might. Heard the game's hacked to shit though.
>>
>>381146745
I tried building a sniper class that was extremely stealthy and hard to find. It was totally fucking useless, I never got any kills.
>>
>>381143426
they still do that shit on BF4. mainly on flood zone when they are above checkpoint B. they just drop c4 from the roof.
fags
>>
>>381146745
You need stopping power if you want a silent sniper, unless you run the EBR.
>>
>>381147274
the WA2000 was the best choice since it was unaffected by stoppping power
you might have had to land an extra shot with a silencer though i don't remember the damage figures
>>
>Not playing the game exclusively with the tactical knife and the extra melee range, no fall damage, and infinite sprint perks for stylish parkour kill streaks
I'd routinely go 40+ kills to 5 or less deaths in a given game of Team Deathmatch on 360. People got so fucking mad every time. Shit was cash.
>>
Riot shield+c4+throwing knife

That was a fun as fuck set up. Smart teammates would just follow behind me after I ran out of bombs and knives and pick off the enemy who seemed to think I had infinite ammo and peek around corners at me
>>
>>381147075
In mw2 most snipers needed 2 shots iirc.
A stealthy sniper is basicly geared towards getting assists outside of hardcore
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.