[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Record of Lodoss War - MMORPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: lodoss.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
lodoss.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Trying to get this game some exposure.
Think MU like in the old days
Isometric and pretty fun to boot.
http://www.lodossonline.com/
>>
>>381143307
if you want exposure you're doing it wrong faggot. christ you could have made the thread at least look legit. "Hey guys anyone play this shit?" vs "here i am actively shilling for this game here's the site"
>>
It's really bad, I didn't like it
It doesn't even have anything to do with Lodoss besides 4 images in the intro with some generals and shit.
>>
>>381143708
Nah, I think it's better genuine, OP trying to save his dying game.
Too bad there's just many better alternatives.
>>
>>381143708
I'm just trying to get the game seen.
It really is a dying game with very few people on it.
>>
>>381144676
Why is it a dying game, are the classes gender locked?
>>
>>381144773
yes they are, only about 50 people log in.
It was released 3 months ago but it hasn't caught on.
>>
>>381144830
Well shit man I just heard about it now, maybe if they marketed the game more people might have log in. Is there a steam release?
>>
>>381144961
Not that I know of.
Def would help the game.
It only needs like 2k people tops to keep a server really active.
>>
What the hell is with the trend of foreign MMO's never putting screenshots on their websites?
>>
>>381145086
I was just browsing their site and it looks interesting I will definitely give it a try after I get out of work. Might have worked better as a single player game with being able to add in friends to co op.
>>
>>381145264
The weeb in me is why I wanted to try it. Got hooked with the grinding.
>>
>>381145454
Yeah it does look interesting to me, from what I've seen it's a diablo clone but lodoss skin...reminds me of the dreamcast game. Got a steam account? I wouldnt mind playing with others I don't think my friends would enjoy it.
>>
>>381145698
my steam is lambon2323
>>
i played it at launch, it was ok but the leveling was beyond weird. its not just grindy, its impossible to lvl from doing anything except grinding in an 8 player group. quests give like 0.1% each and you run out very quickly. really weird game.
>>
>>381145454
Actually never mind, I checked the forums out and saw there are restrictions in the game such as amount of dungeons and quests you can do. I am going to take a hard pass.
>>
>>381146049
the instanced dungeons
there are exploration dungeons that is pure grinding with 8 player groups
>>
>>381146264
I'll give it a download and see then. I'll add you on steam though.
>>
>>381143307
Man, you got me excited with the name
The screenshot looked kinda shitty but I followed the link because fuck yeah, Lodoss war, 90's anime aesthetics and DnD

What the hell is this? What is with this sanitized, 3D sprite art? How do you not have the Elf and Dwarf classes as standard?

How do you license Lodoss War and miss the appeal of Lodoss War?
>>
>>381146812
They're in there but you know..Koreans.

More classes to be added and well NA is way behind
>>
I like the artstyle and Lodoss War, but

>Korean MMO

there has never been a good korean mmo
>>
>>381143307
Sell it to me harder. "Got hooked on grinding" is not quite good enough to waste my time on.
>>
>>381143708
>you are only allowed to talk about AAA games here!
>>
>>381148569
That's all I got. I enjoy grinding and this game has lots of things to grind for.
>>
>>381143708
>we better give exposure to those Top 10 games
Yeah whatever moron.
>>
File: 1497389251924.jpg (185KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1497389251924.jpg
185KB, 627x885px
What's the classes like?
>>
>>381149827
knight, priest, mage, and rogue

theyre as generic as you think they are, the chink developers have 0 originality
>>
File: worstui.jpg (399KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
worstui.jpg
399KB, 1024x768px
>>381143307
>MMO HUDs
>>
>>381143708
Jesus Christ dude fuck off. Not everything has to be hidden behind ten layers of irony and sarcasm. Nothing wrong with wanting people to play a game, especially an unknown one.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.