[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: c3499515752491.56296793df2c1.png (375KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
c3499515752491.56296793df2c1.png
375KB, 1024x1024px
what went wrong?
>>
*farts*

*looks embarrassed*
>>
microtransactions and people buying them

otherwise they would have kept making the single player DLC and possibly even GTA6

so much for that
>>
>>381139816
jewish scots tribe.
>>
>>381139858
im turned on now
>>
Online is bad and single player was completely unremarkable.
>>
>>381139816
Why none accused Rockstar of SJW pandering when one of the three protagonist is clearly black?
>>
>>381140108
Because like San Andreas, it wasn't out of place, most of his story takes place in the hood anyway
>>
Too much realism.
>>
>>381139816
shark cards
>>
>everything changed when Motifa came to our planet
>>
>>381140364
>i've been having these weird thoughts lately...
>like is any of this real, or not?
>
>
>OH
>>
>>381140108
Having a black character doesn't automatically make it SJW pandering. He also lived with his feminist aunt who was portrayed comically.
>>
>>381139942
In the long run when multiplayer dies its going to be a shame to see NO SINGLEPLAYER DLC and not being able to go online anymore

captcha: bandera wifi
>>
You want to know what happened? Go on YouTube and search "GTA 5 money glitch"
>>
>what went wrong

They shilled Online and didn't give a single fuck about single player. If they put out at the very least 2 single player DLC (for F R E E, which we all know they'd never do) then it wouldn't get shit on as much as it does but since they don't give a fuck about anything except money and shilling Shark Cards this is the result.

Back in IV they actually cared about the story and everybody's experience with it, now they're just like fuck you, how can I make the most profit possible. From a business stand point I completely understand it but at the same time, you don't fuck over lifelong customers that have supported you from day one. The faggots at Activision are slowly starting to learn that within recent years but they have so many normies buying their games and spending money on loot crates/supply drops it doesn't even matter anymore. The industry is infected and nothing will change until the market completely crashes.
>>
>>381139816
You can't crouch
>>
Normies thinking its good.
>>
>>381141171
This
The normies are what made it go wrong
>>
>>381140108
because of CJ.
>>
bullshit missions like yoga or Trevor in the shipping yard. Fuck I hate those missions. Also no singleplayer DLC. Online missions pay jack shit so you have to buy shark cards to buy anything worth while.
>>
>>381140108
The game takes place in basically Los Angeles, to not have a black person would be retarded
>>
>>381139816
>guns felt like airsoft
>story has zero debt and it's purely a parody of Michael Manns Heat and the A-Team with the style of Michael Bay
>Characters starting of interesting, but turned out to be inconsistent only for the sake of the story (Trevor is becoming the Cuck of the government while doing before that everything else that prevented him from becoming a Cuck)
>it has almost zero interesting antagonists, Devin is a literal "who?" without the presence of, for example, Dimitri or Tenpenny and I'm not even sure if he is the Antagonist or the FBI guy or whoever else
>short: the writing is an incoherent mess

It's not a bad game by any means, but it felt more like Saint's Row 3 with an way higher production value and budget.
>>
>>381143121
*zero depth
not debt, sorry.
>>
>>381139816
Nothing it's the best GTA by a mile.
>>
Greed.
>>
>>381140108
Because they don't let him look superior to white people and a black hood guy in L.A. is not really uncommon.
>>
>>381139816
Shitting on the single player fans/experience for easy multiplayer cash.
>>
>>381139816
Everything is over priced with next to nothing giving a decent payout. If you're new to the game then you have an unimaginable amount of grinding to do just to get mediocre shit.
They're clearly pushing for the purchase of shark cards.
>>
File: mp.jpg (4KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
mp.jpg
4KB, 120x90px
>man, the tiny dirt road area in 4 was great, i sure wish the game had more country area like san andreas so i can have fun with all the unique handling cars there
>>
cash shop killed it dead. still staggering just how much people have spent on it.
>>
>>381139816
I don't know I only ever played 3 and vc and never even beat em because eventually you just wanna fuck around and then that gets boring.
>>
>>381139816
online mode
>>
>>381139816
People wanted more SP content. They've never even tried to deliver as far as anyone knows. Some of the actors who played key roles in the story even contacted Rockstar asking if they were planning on responding to the groundswell of interest in more of that stuff and got the cold shoulder. I'm not sure when it happened but there's been a sea-change in the company's view of what their products are and the result is...well...where things are now. It's sad.
>>
>>381139816
Is not SA
>>
>okay boys we released the game let's get to work on that story dlc!
>boss! we got some great ideas, we'll make dlc even better than gay tony!
>that's what i like hear boys!
>um, excuse me sir, you have a conference call with take two and the rockstar leadership in 5 minutes
>thanks jane, i'll be right there
>15 minutes later
>everyone stop work and delete everything!
>but sir!
>i said delete everything! the cash shop ... well boys, it turns out people just fucking love throwing money away on pixels! i want you guys making 30 million dollar vehicles and loading screens!
>sir? loading screens??
>i'll explain later....
>>
File: 1497146193553.jpg (47KB, 1024x607px) Image search: [Google]
1497146193553.jpg
47KB, 1024x607px
is it worth if i only play the story mode?
>>
>>381139816
same old "I gotta make it out the hood" story
>>
>>381140108
Because R* is a neutral company that isn't trying to push no agenda. That's why. They made themselves very clear about it recently.
>>
>>381143241
you are a qt
>>
>>381147230
the story was too short imo i regret paying for it
>>
>>381139816
Fifth musical isn't until September.
>>
>>381147230
I have almost 200 hours in singleplayer alone, but a lot of that was fucking around with mods, so idk if I'd recommend it
>>
>>381147230
yeah now that modding tools are getting cease and desist, welp
>>
>>381147817
That note was a fake.
>>
>shit characters
>shit story
>shit combat
>shit driving
>shit environment

And I don't want to do FUCKING yoga of FUCKING submersibles or walk around in an armoured suit like I'm playing a Saints Row game.

IV is still the King.
>>
>>381147230
not any more, shame because the rpg cop mode was pretty neat.
>>
>>381149376
>IV
that game is even worse.
>>
>Boring main story
>Unlikable characters
>No offline DLC of any kind
>Cease and desists for mods toolkits so players can't mod their games even though they're providing 0 content got offline

Dude fuck Rockstar and Take Two. If you're going to remove mod tools and essentially ban modding, at least make fucking SOMETHING. Having 0 offline DLC and banning mods is fucking retarded.
>>
>>381149716
Nah m8
>>
>>381149716
>He thinks the best GTA is the worst GTA
I bet you use cheats for epic lulz too.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.