[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give his game your honest rating. https://strawpoll.com/e75adc6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

Give his game your honest rating.
https://strawpoll.com/e75adc6
>>
>>381138776
Whre is the 'doesn't look interesting enough to play'/10 option?
>>
>>381140007

Not on there, because everyone would pick it and it would dispel the illusion that BotW is good and trigger all the little Ninten cucks.

With it removed, they can maintain the illusion that it's good, by only having Nin toddlers vote, because only Ninten todders would buy it in the first place.
>>
>>381140218
>Only people who have played the game should be allowed to rate the game

That sounds perfectly fair to me.
>>
>>381140218
Only people who played the game should be able to vote
>>
>>381140007
You just don't vote or shitpost if that how you feel

What is it about Zelda that makes you guys so mad? Why would your video game taste come down to brand loyalty above all else. I play and enjoy both Sony and Nintendo games but holy fuck it is just impossible to have any Zelda discussion without all you faggots crawling out of the woodwork.
>>
>>381140392
>>381140496

It's a Zelda game, play one play them all, like every Nintendo game really. Everyone knows what they play like.

You can't claim a series of game is the best ever, when an extreme large majority of people interested in video games, literally have no interest in even touching your title.
>>
What are the current sales of BOTW?
>>
>>381140608
>What is it about Zelda that makes you guys so mad?

Because Nintenbroters claim it's the best game of all time and constantly ruin polls by voting this turd to the top position.
>>
>>381140651
This, nintenbro games are just not interesting to me, especially since Zelda never really got popular in my country.
>>
>>381140651
This game is not like any other Zelda game in the series, you're a shitposter and a troll.
>>381140787
>strawpoll fag is still this mad and will keep making the exact same poll over and over again.
>>
>>381140787
So you don't like it because other people do. Okay got it. Are you still gonna be shitposting in all these threads?
>>
>>381138776
i rate it a solid 8, 8.5 if it was available

i was never into LoZ andonyl got the game because it was 30% off when i bought arms. played it alot this weekend and i was impressed.
>>
>>381140951
>This game is not like any other Zelda game in the series

Yeah instead it's generic open world shit, overdone, boring.
>>
>>381141059
You're a shitposter and a troll, I doubt you even care about video games in the first place.
Reminder that /v/ is not an actual hobby.
>>
>All these 1's

So much salt, but really, it's not a 10/10 title. It's got flaws. Lack of enemy variety, gets way too easy towards the end, about 1/3rd of the shrines are "fight this robot" or "hey, you found it, gj!". That said, the open world truly is open, nothing feels copy pasted, the attention to detail is amazing, and the time you'll get out of it is an easy 60 hours without feeling repetitive, and even beyond that, I keep finding new things. A solid 9 outta 10.
>>
>>381140392
Dont feed the troll.
>>
>>381141193
>NOBODY CAN SAY NINTENDO STUFF SUCKS
This is why I hate you
The other day an anon came and posted his pics of breath of the wild for wii u and you all just shat on him saying he had shit taste and he should kill himself because nobody can insult your stupid videogame.
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>381141396
After you, shitposter, shitposting a game you haven't played, doing it for months, I can't even fathom a case of sour grapes as bad as yours.
>>
File: Steam and GoG collection.jpg (6KB, 184x96px) Image search: [Google]
Steam and GoG collection.jpg
6KB, 184x96px
>>381141193
>I doubt you even care about video games in the first place.

And yes, I do actually play these often too.

Nintendo is just a shit company, with an even shittier fanbase.
>>
>>381141396
But why would you spend so much effort shit talking something you've never experienced? I mean, I think Overwatch looks like watered down mainstream garbage and it doesn't appeal to me at all, but I don't hate that it's successful. People obviously enjoy it.
>>
>>381141632
Hahahahahahaha kill yourself, shitposter.
>>
>>381140787
>I don't like thing therefore every other person on the planet has to also not like thing, or else they all have shit taste because my taste is objectively correct
>>
>>381141876

I have the same opinion as you do about Overwatch. Overwatch's success also doesn't bother me.

But you know, no one ever claimed Overwatch was the greatest game of all time, and their fanbase never became so insufferable to rig every online poll they could to make their shitty overrated game win.
>>
>>381142076
>rig every online poll they could
alt right fake news fag confirmed
>>>/pol/
with you
>>
>>381142076
This poll is mostly 9's though. So where are all these people you don't like and why aren't you there bothering them?
>>
>>381142076
>rig online polls
How hard is it to admit that more people voted for Zelda because more people think it is the GOTY?
>>
>>381142295
>This poll is mostly 9's though.

9 is a high score for a shit game.

>>381142312

BotW looks like shit but I am talking about Nintendo shit as a whole. Talking about retards still claiming OoT is the best game of all time. Fucking Pokeniggers claiming their series is good. Metroid fags, Mario rehash shit and Mario Kart crap being considered good.

Nintendo showing 1 game of at E3, and it looking like complete fucking shovelwear yet "Shitendo still wun!!!!!"
>>
ITT: ninten poors want a hugbox for their game
>>
>>381142615
Sounds like you have a personal vendetta and dislike nintendo games for absolutely different reasons than the games themselves, you sound like a sad and jaded person and I hope that you stop caring about other opinions so goddamn much someday.
>>
>>381142615
>I only play mature games for mature gamers such as myself
So the thought never occurred to you that different people have different tastes and opinions? Or have you always thought that your way of thought was the only way anyone else in the world could ever have?
>>
>>381138776
ITT:
>people who don't understand what a 10 is
>people who don't understand what a 1 is
Numbered rating systems are utter shit, especially in a voting setting. I don't know what you expected.
>>
File: Evolution of Game Review Scale.png (43KB, 893x460px) Image search: [Google]
Evolution of Game Review Scale.png
43KB, 893x460px
>all these people complaining that a game they don't like is popular with people that aren't them
So then you're not the target audience, and you shouldn't be caring about what other people like in the first place?
Is common sense such as this really so uncommon?
>>
>>381142615
Can you give a brief but perspicuous review on botw with a numerical rating? What do you feel is appropriate?
>>
>>381143272
I guarentee a response along the lines of
>kiddie shit 0/10, anyone who likes it has shit taste
>>
>>381140787
JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT PLEASE! WE ARE /V/ WE DECIDE WHAT IS POPULAR AND GOOD SO WE NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT SO IT DIES! FUCKING STOP!
>>
>>381143378
Ubisoft towers is the classic go to that always gives it away they've never played it. Weapons degradation to a lesser degree, that I can actually understand as I hate it in a lot of games.
>>
>>381138776
This pol proves this /v/ doest hate this game so much afterall.
>>
File: 31b6aaf4154e3e9f99c45492ee3eae8f.jpg (264KB, 659x1200px) Image search: [Google]
31b6aaf4154e3e9f99c45492ee3eae8f.jpg
264KB, 659x1200px
Assuming 1 is shit, 5 is average, and 10 is perfection the best thing ever I rated BoTW a 7. It's above average enough to certainly be worth a play and has a lot of good things set up for something real special but as it is there are just too many faults to rate it any higher in my opinion.

>enemy variety is too low and missing some all time classics like Redeads and Stalfos
>the land is huge but like with all games that do this there's no much to do in it, you explore a new place gather some materials and move on to the next mountain
>no dungeons which is a shame as they could have stuck some large locations in all that space that would have been a real intensive for exploration
>weapon durability is shit, people will have their opinions on it but it was a mechanic that LoZ didn't need or if it did you should have been able to repair your items/pay someone to repair and improve them
>skyrim tier side quests with shit rewards. What was the fucking point
>a personal complaint but I'm not a fan of the post apocalyptic setting. I miss castle town and villages filled with life and day to day activity

Despite the flaws it's still very likeable but at the end of the day it feels like groundwork for something better instead of being fantastic on its own.
>>
>>381144305
This. The next Zelda game will no doubt be better.
>>
>>381144305
I agree with most of this. Zelda is still my goty so fair (prey and p5 are up there)

I'd cut my dick off for a darker, deeper but more contained majora's mask style sequel.

I can't wait for the open world games inspired by botw to finally start coming out. The genre has been up its own asshole for like a decade now.
>>
>>381140608
>say the game doesn't interest me
>waaaaah WHY DO YOU HATE IT!
For a game that's supposedly a 10/10 you sure get defensive every time someone doesn't care for it
>>
I rated it a 1 even though I liked it
>>
File: games2.jpg (12KB, 191x192px) Image search: [Google]
games2.jpg
12KB, 191x192px
>>381140951

ur right its dragons dogma with less content and more epic, easy-to-sell characters for /r/gaming posters
>>381141059
this
>>
@381145816
>being this desperate for (you)s
>>
@381146078

>valid criticism is being desperate for (You)'s

Pathetic.

>>381145816

Here have a (You) buddy.
>>
>>381146236
>dragon's dogma with less content
Desperate comparison, and objectively false. Also stop samefagging.
>>
>>381145531
I didn't give it a 10/10 and I have no problem with people not liking it. I don't go to vp and post "I don't like Pokémon" in a thread titled "what's your favorite Pokémon game?" Do you not understand how that is an irrelevant comment?
>>
>>381146320
>>
>>381146519
The comparison is still flawed and objectively false.
>>
File: Super_paper_mario-v.jpg (40KB, 649x480px) Image search: [Google]
Super_paper_mario-v.jpg
40KB, 649x480px
>>381140007
>>
>>381147572
lol gone home was excellent, you cant talk shit about it since you never played it
>>
>>381140951
Maybe if it was like the other Zelda it would have actually been good.

>shit "dungeons"
>huge open world with nothing worth exploring outside of shrines
>shrines are low effort roughly half of them consisting of "fight this guardian"
>no feeling of progression or reward
>slate tools are boring
>virtually 0 variety
>>
>>381148745
What's your point? That we should all discuss things that we know nothing about? What would the point be?

The attitude you have promotes preconception and dissuades one from formulating their own opinions based on their experiences. This is (read: you are) one of the biggest things wrong with our species. Fuck you.
>>
>>381138776
The game is by no means perfect. It could most certainly be improved. By quite a lot most likely even.
But it I still find it notably better than basically any other "9" I have played.

Does that qualify it for being a "10"?
If anything the idea of elevating 10s to this mythical and flawless level is probably why we've got droves upon droves of nines with endless decimals following.

People should probably just be more relaxed with their 10s. And get behind the idea of more games being able to be 10s. And if it'd remove the decimals from the review scores it'd be more than worth it.
>>
File: Fröken Julie.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fröken Julie.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
>>381140007
Up your own try hard ass.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.