[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many games have you completed so far this year? 7 here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1891.png (607KB, 649x576px) Image search: [Google]
1891.png
607KB, 649x576px
how many games have you completed so far this year? 7 here
>>
>>381135114
so far 2. Dark Souls 3 and Dragon's Dogma. Rest of the time was spent on multiplayer shit or other hobbies/work.
>>
>>381135114
none. halfway through virtues last reward so i'll be finishing that.
>>
File: 20170409204958_1.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170409204958_1.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
Only one that I can think of - War in the North.
I'm about 3/4 of the way into Dragon Age Origins, so I'll probably add that to the tally by month's end.
>>
>>381135114
at least 1
>>
Four, five maybe? Really don't keep track of it.
>>
>>381135114
About 25, I'm nearly through all the major titles in NES library with only Sweet Home and Destiny of the Emperor left. I've also played some side stuff, like Zero Escape trilogy, Dishonored and all the 2d Metroids (couldn't bring myself to finish 1, that game makes me vomit).
>>
>>381137248
whats wrong with metroid 1
>>
>>381135114
Just Breath of the Wild. I have been mostly playing multiplayer stuff so no completing.
>>
>>381137416
no level design
That's what's wrong with it. It's a game of boring vertical and horizontal corridors with non-existent 'challenges' sprinkled through. Here's a hot opinion for ya tho: 2d Metroid is overrated as fuck and Igavanias did its schtick much better. So, take my words with a grain of salt.
>>
6 so far

The last one I finished was the Wonderboy 3 remaster. I loved how they revamped that game.
>>
10, but one of them was a carry over before New Years and 2 of them were replays. So 7 games completed that I had previously never finished or played before.
>>
File: 2017games.png (275KB, 834x932px) Image search: [Google]
2017games.png
275KB, 834x932px
>>381135114
Finally pulled the trigger on a PS4 for myself at Christmas so I had some catching up to do. Currently working on GR2, next up (purchased) is an Alien Isolation replay and TLoU and then picking up Nier and P5.
>>
4, I think
>>
>>381135114
I don't know, like 2.
>>
>>381135114
Five. Mass Effect 1-3, Tony Hawk's Underground, and a playthrough of New Vegas.
>>
>>381135114
So far only overwatch, terraria, heartstone and rimworld.
>>
Only 2 or 3. Persona 5 has been eating up a lot of time for me this year.
>>
Gothic
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Nioh
Bloodborne: The Old Hunters
Dark Souls: The Ringed City
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nier: Automata
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment
Mario Kart 8

Currently playing GTA San Andreas
>>
>>381135114
None and probably wont finish any, maybe except my first playthrough of Dragon Age Origins If I muster enough strength.
Automata was close but didnt get the definitive ending for obvious reasons.
>>
i havent won anything so far, but ive lost one
>>
>>381135114
1 and pretty much halfway through i just wanted it to be over already because it wasn't that great

>then why didn't you just stop playing?

autism i guess, needed to justify my purchase
>>
>>381135114
this year? 0
>>
>>381139289
>completing games
>overwatch, terraria, heartstone
hem anon... You cant "complete" an online multiplayer game or a sandbox game
>>
I unlocked the final dungeon in Dragon Quest VI and my file got corruped, so I ended up watching a guy play the rest of the game on Youtube. It was a 6/10 for me, definitely weakest DQ.
>>

Yakuza 0 and Zelda Breath of the Wild.
>>
>>381135114
Ratchet and Clank
The Last of Us
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfstein: The Old Blood
Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo ODST
Halo 4
Halo 5
Quantum Break
Forza Horizon 3
Yakuza 0 (80 hours)
Witcher 3 (50 hours)
Persona 5 (90 hours)
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (60 hours)
Bloodborne (90 hours)
Dark Souls 3 (50 hours)

Currently playing
The Last Guardian
Mario Kart 8
Arms

God damn I hate myself. I wish I had spent that amount of time looking for a job or asking out girls. I haven't watched a single film since the beginning of this year and haven't read a single book. I'm obsessed with gaming again and it feels like the golden age has returned. So many good games to play.
>>
>>381141093
Holy shit dude you need help probably but i fucking envy you.
Nice.
>>
>>381141352
At least I go to university so not all is bad. But everytime I start a new game there's another one that takes 50+ hours to complete. After Last Guardian there's Nioh....and then there's Nier Automata...and then there's Gravity Rush...and then Kingdom Hearts HD. It's like I'm 12 again.
>>
>>381141658
I just made the math and it's only like 3 hours per day. Not that bad to be honest. But still.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.