[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts about Vindictus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: beokros.jpg (406KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
beokros.jpg
406KB, 1680x1050px
Does /v/ like it? I think it had the potential to become my favorite game by far. Nexon fucked up with garbo servers, p2w, tons of purely cashgrab "events" and overall shitty management of the game.
I would have also eliminated some of the season 1 dungeons and used their bosses as minibosses elsewhere instead of basic mobs to make the leveling less repetitive.
The combat felt fucking fantastic when the ping wasn't dogshit, many bosses were stunning and so was the soundtrack.
>>
File: 1492391799909.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492391799909.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
I like the chicks.
Combat gets stale after a while.
>>
>>381133339
The game had a lot of potential but it was pretty much dead on birth because of Nexon
The only really memorable songs from the soundtrack for me were the final song of the guy in the castle garden and the final boss of s1
>>
>>381134231
the fashion component was pretty good too,almost entirely paywalled though. Combat would get stale sometimes when raiding in group, but soloing was always fun for me (aside from lionotus, fuck that glabrous fat rat)
>>
>>381134852
you quit a bit early then, a lot of great stuff came later. From s1 other than what you said i liked the dragons' themes and glas'.
Feels Nexon man
>>
>>381133339
A nexon game worth playing does not exist.
>>
>>381133339
I played Vindictus for 5 years. It's dead now. All their new content updates suck ass and they've completely failed to modernize the game and it runs like garabge for such an ugly looking game.
>>
This game wouldb em uch better as a single player / coop game.
I'm thinking of running my own solo private server in it soon.
>>
I too really loved this game. Played Evie until Arisha came along. Then I quit once I got my level 90 armor. Too many recent bosses are too gimmicky. Also they dropped the ball on Lynn's second weapon so hard. And they're comign out with another character when there are far more pressing issues to resolve with the game.
>>
File: nexon.png (3KB, 314x46px) Image search: [Google]
nexon.png
3KB, 314x46px
>>381136082
Quite a kek their snippet
>>
>>381136453
I would have even paid a monthly sub if they had fixed some of their bullshit desu.

Are there information available somewhere on how to set up a private server now? I searched a few months ago but i didn't find anything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.