[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left 4 Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (8KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 192x263px
I replayed this game recently, and I noticed a flaw, I think. The main problem with this game is that half of the special zombies are designed to take away control from the player, and so it results in that the players constantly have to be together in order to win a round. I much prefer the way KF handles it, where the specials are hard but can still be beaten by a player who is skilled enough. What do you think about L4D?
>>
>>381133164

After putting 10k hours into both games on PC, I think they're shitty games. But what else is there to play on PC? PC has no good exclusives.
>>
>molotov throwing intensifies
>>
>>381133331
Different genres
>>
>>381133164
haha anon you just gotta improve your reflexes so you can shove/shoot the specials before they get you :^) get better at the game anon, maybe another 2k hours will do it
>>
>>381133164
That's not a problem with the game. This is you disliking an aspect of it while preferring another.
>>
learn to use the right click and KF is boring
>>
>>381133164
>can still be beaten by a player who is skilled enough
but I didn't have trouble with l4d specials? I mean when you here the presence of a smoker or a narutard, you just keep your head on a swivel and you can usually make them out before they can attack. the tank is the worst one only if you can't use the landscape to your advantage
>>
>>381133164
It's because you're supposed to rely on your allies to get you out of those situations, you stupid fucking retard. How god damn braindead are you? Piece of fucking shit.
It's a co-op shooter, faggot.
jk ur entitled to ur opinion:)
>>
File: 1323139018369.jpg (38KB, 372x316px) Image search: [Google]
1323139018369.jpg
38KB, 372x316px
>>381133164
>>381133331
>>381133638
>>381134349
>>
>>381135159
This desu
>>
could have been a good 4v4 versus game but valve completely fucked it up and have no idea what kind of game turtle rock was making. l4d3, if it ever comes out, will probably be some shitty pubg variant
>>
>>381133331
>10k hours
for what purpose
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.