[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I enjoy this game? Not even baiting, I got the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
How the fuck do I enjoy this game? Not even baiting, I got the 12 picture quest thing, have found two locations and holy fuck am I already bored of this tedious ass shit. Is this picture quest bullshit actually required or can I just go straight to divine beasts? Although I dont even know which fucking way any of those things are and everything between villages is just empty fields.
>>
>>381127718
Start climbing the towers.
>>
/v/ already indoxrinated you to hate it. Don't bother.
>>
>>381127718
My honest advice is just to stop playing. The game clearly isn't for you. You don't HAVE to like everything. Just accept it's not your type of thing and walk away, but do so like a gentleman. Just because you don't like something it doesn't negate the countless outpourings of praise in it's favour. A sign of an intelligent mind is being able to entertain an idea without necessarily accepting it.
>>
>>381127718
are you retarded? Why are you doing all the pictures immediately? Those are meant to be done as you explore the world while doing the divine beast quests.
>>
12 pictures is for story, you find all of them and get an extra cut scene at the end of the game

You should've gotten a main quest that shows where all the beasts are after talking to Impa. I will say, like someone else said, that if you're not enjoying exploring the world this game won't do too much for you because that's half of it pretty much. Go off in one direction, see something interesting, go explore it, that's pretty much the game.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.