[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had friends or relatives mess with your games,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Have you ever had friends or relatives mess with your games, like borrowing games and never returning them or overwriting your save files? Did they ever apologize when confronted?
>>
nope
>>
>>381125931
Had a non-functioning 16 y/o autist delete my 99% Portrait of Ruin save, because he never had a memory card and was used to all the save files being empty whenever he picked up a game. I was able to just shrug it off and drop the game, since he is literally so autistic he can't speak and only communicates in grunts and printed out screenshots of toys he found on ebay that he wanted.
>>
>>381125931
friend of mine across the street when i was little took my Sonic 2 cart and gave me Dark Sun

when i was over her house i rummaged through her drawers and found it in some underwear, covered in unknown yellowish stuff
>>
>>381125931
I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER THAT TUMMY!
>>
>>381126663
Why does anyone let people that mentally regarded stay alive? It's cruel to everyone involved.
>>
deleted a friends mario land 2 saves because I thought I could play as a bomb
>>
>>381125931
source
>>
>go to gf's house
>play Dead Space 2 on her xbox
>she likes to watch me play it
>come back a week later
>boot up game
>I'm in a new area I don't recognize
>most of my ammo is gone
>medpacks too
>the game was left in this state right before a huge necromorph battle
>am pissed
>turns out gf's roommate had a friend over and played my game
>didn't even start a new file or forego saving over mine
We all agreed to label this an act of terrorism
>>
>>381125931
Nope. My older brother never really was a gamer and I never really had any friends so that was never a problem.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.