[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he autistic? >get assblasted when people learn his secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0528.jpg (147KB, 620x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
147KB, 620x496px
Was he autistic?
>get assblasted when people learn his secret
>gets assblasted when he hears a song
>gets so mad he literally becomes retarded
>>
what game
>>
I had heard about Earthbound's ending before I actually played and beat the game, but I still don't get some of the story beats. After you beat Fourside the game goes at a fucking breakneck pace. The last time you see Pokey is when he takes off in the Helicopter (I think) and then the next time you see him, he's a blue person attached to a spider monster who is totally sided with Gigyas and is ready to rape your ass. I don't get it.
>>
>>381122362
Don't bother, it's an overrated meme game.
>>
>>381122362
Landlocked
>>
>>381122412
He crashes in the swamp. The chopper is there. Some shit got cut out iirc, like dialogue explaining what happened to the Mani Mani Statue between Happy Happy Village and Fourside.
>>
>>381122412
You see where he crashed the helicopter, and the only places one could go is where Giygas was in the past anyways and an active volcano. There was literally no other place the game could put him, without you beating the shit out of him and then he has no place to run, or shoving him back in time.
>>
>>381122934
>>381122943
That KINDA makes sense. Though I know it doesn't matter and Gigyas is kind of a metaphorical concept just seen as "the ultimate evil", is there any evidence that Gigyas was ever just a person at some point? I dunno, I beat the game but a lot of it seems cryptic.
>>
>>381123910
Mother 1.
>>
File: 1497027759665.png (109KB, 360x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497027759665.png
109KB, 360x340px
>>381122412
Just a bit of fluff, but at that point Pokey had been travelling through time doing Giygas' bidding for who knows how long, and time travel can fuck with your system in the Earthbound universe. In Mother 3 he's strapped into a life support bed that is a less disgusting spider mech. He implies he's been alive for thousands of years, hopping across time.

He's my favourite character by far.
>>
>>381122362
Homestuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.