[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metroid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: [email protected] (33KB, 940x620px) Image search: [Google]
e3-2017-nintendo-livestream-metroid-prime-4-01-470x310@2x.jpg
33KB, 940x620px
I still can't believe it Lads. We actually did it. We survived all that suffering for endless years. All that shitposting from inside (nintendo fans) and outside. Yet we never stopped believing.
>Hopes
>Biggest Fears
>Guess the release date
>Favorite boss
>Favorite OST
>Favorite game
>Favorite area
Bonus
>Favorite Pirate Log and ro Lore
>>
>biggest fears
Strong reliance on waggle gimmick bullshit.
>>
What retarded method for losing her powers do you think the games will use this time?
>>
>>381118959
That didn't happen in prime 3. I think she won't this time lose her powers either.
>>
>>381118731
I was one of the guys telling everyone they were being drama queens.
>Hopes
I'd like Hunters multiplayer added
>Biggest Fears
the game doesn't have a ton of cool scanable stuff
>Guess the release date
late 2018 or early 2019
>Favorite boss
Gandrayda
>Favorite OST
Super
>Favorite game
Prime
>Favorite area
phazon mines
>Favorite Pirate Log and ro Lore
the one that talks about some pirates giving Metroids treats
>>
File: delicious candy.jpg (162KB, 462x2809px) Image search: [Google]
delicious candy.jpg
162KB, 462x2809px
Obligatory
>>
when does the preorder for that European special edition of Samus Returns become available?
>>
There were only 5 threads on /v/ still pushing for the dream at the moment it was revealed. Where were you at that time?
>>
>>381119796
>>Favorite boss
>Gandrayda
yo...
>>
>>381120163
>Literally looking it up 3 times a day
>>
>>381120186
At work. Group chat with friends. I told my friend that metroid priem 4 was gonna happen, of course, semi jokingly. He told me to not get hsi hopes up etc. and then it dropped. We just smashed the keyboards just typying
> MP4M ETMRODI 44 METRTOD AAA
etc. Was pretty nice.
>>
File: rundas.jpg (297KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
rundas.jpg
297KB, 750x800px
>>381120216
Never forget best hunter
>>
>>381120089
is there an archive for these?
>>
>>381121096
not that I know of, I just have them saved
>>
File: 001.gif (94KB, 514x510px) Image search: [Google]
001.gif
94KB, 514x510px
>>381118731
>Hopes
See >>381119796

>Biggest Fears
Insert "game isn't being made by Retro" meme here.

>Guess the release date

>Favorite boss
Quadraxis

>Favorite OST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUWtSrG6xKU

>Favorite game
I love both Prime and Echoes equally.

>Favorite area
Torvus Bog.

>>381119796
>I'd like Hunters multiplayer added

My nigga. But If I were to be realistic then they'd probably just add Echoes' lackluster "multiplayer" with a few tweaks here and there.
>>
File: 1497555703899.jpg (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497555703899.jpg
98KB, 640x360px
>Hopes
Great musics like usual, atmospheric area and sounds, great gameplay and design overall, let's hope the new team is as talented as Retro Studio. Some anons talked yesterday about doing with Samus what they did with Doomguy in DOOM. Less scenes with Samus' model shown, but more things happening trought Samus POV.
>Biggest Fears
A boring that won't live up the legacy of the first trilogy. I hope the new team is not bad. I hope Sylux is a great villain because I don't really get why there is so much hype around him/her.
>Guess the release date
Late 2018 I hope. Early 2019
>Favorite boss
Nightmare/Metroid Prime
>Favorite OST
Metroid Fusion as a whole. and Metroid Prime title
>Favorite game
Metroid Prime
>Favorite area
Norfair
Bonus
>Favorite Pirate Log
I actually don't remember much about the logs from the Metroid Prime trilogy, it's been more than 10 years since my last playtroughs. I should give the games a try next (currently I'm playing Super Metroid)
>>
>>381120216
shapeshifter who changes between using your moves and the moves of other bosses is just really cool.
>>
>>381122590
Eh, her character is really boring and she doesn't do anything really unique besides her weird quicktime event where she jumps on you.
>>
>>381118959
They don't need a reason, just start the game with no powerups, like Metroid 1-3.
>>
>>381118959
>after 10 years of no use, her suit has become rusted and nonfunctional

that or they stick with Sylux chasing her and he fucks it up somehow
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.