[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day 1 (one) buy for anyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: SPDRMN.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SPDRMN.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
Day 1 (one) buy for anyone else?
>>
>>381108518
Absolutely not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2485MmEBwI
>>
>>381108518
Already hyped for the day one DLC where you get to complete the anschluss and unite the pure-blooded Germanic peoples against the Jewish horde.
>>
>Miles
>>
>>381108518
I dont want to play as the nigger.
>>
>>381108737
>Miles, you fucking pavement ape, stop ooga boogaing at the wreckage and let's go!
I really wonder why they let Raimi on as a creative consultant
>>
>>381108518
>press triangle to open up internet browser
>rapidly press L2 and R2 to find the cheapest pre-order
>press Square to purchase
>press X to regret life choices
>>
>>381108518
>QTEs up the ass
>going to be forced to play as Spidernigger
Straight to the trash it goes.
>>
File: spidermanqte.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanqte.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Daily reminder
>>
>>381108989
I don't know how a game developer can think QTEs are still a good idea. I would rather they just make it a cutscene and shorten it.
>>
When the fuck do they mention Miles?
>>
Fuck no.
>>
I actually ended up cancelling the preorder I had on Amazon since last year.
>>
No, you can watch the game on youtube and press the buttons in your controller when prompted to get the same experience.
>>
I'll decide ones I see free roam gameplay and maybe side missions. I'm sure the mainstory will be big setpieces and stuff like that but if there's not enough meat on the bone then I'm skipping it.
>>
>>381108518
>marvelshit
No
>>
>>381109169
Even God of War is getting rid of QTEs. Meanwhile Days Gone and Spidey are doing that shit like it's 2008
>>
>Sonyshit
no
>>
File: 1493788269219.jpg (46KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1493788269219.jpg
46KB, 400x214px
>>381108737
>>381108881
His creative vision was the best for the Spider-Man licence
>>
>>381108518
I was going to until I watched the E3 video but changed my mind after that. The second half of the video was amazing but unfortunately I found that the first half had just a little bit too much interactivity for my liking. I appreciate you only have to press triangle to win fights but the constant need to press R2 and L2 should be simplified to a single button if they're to earn my purchase.
>>
File: hypno-hustler-2.jpg (93KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
hypno-hustler-2.jpg
93KB, 600x492px
>>381108518
Only if based Hypno Hustler and the Mercy Killers appear. I ain't going through all that QTE shit for fucking Mr. Negative.
>>
>>381109169
This. I'm still interested in the game but for fucks' sake, how do these people still think regular QTEs are a good thing?
>>
Since when is SJWMorales in the game? You have to play as him?
>>
>>381109169
>preferring cutscenes over interactive cutscenes

I mean, I don't get all the hate for QTEs. If devs use it for most of the game and for boss battles, sure, but there's no harm in spicing up a cutscene.
>>
File: black-cat-marvel-1.png (963KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
black-cat-marvel-1.png
963KB, 750x1000px
Only if it contains best girl.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.