[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trapped Link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1360.png (490B, 63x84px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1360.png
490B, 63x84px
Trapped Link
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (337KB, 728x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
337KB, 728x463px
>>381104939
Trap Link
>>
Foreverally tied up.
>>
permanently with a bologna tongue
>>
Delitized
>>
Rope Mummified.
>>
>>381104939
Can someone explain this meme to me?
Yes i have seen the pics
And no i still don't understand
>>
And Loving it.
>>
>>381107513
Sure.
This is a very different Link, not the Kokiri Kid, hero of time from OOT, but of something separate and different. This Link has become Foreverial Tiedup Link and he was fully delitized with his organs and inside and literally his whole body changed into a permanent living bologna version with permanent living bologna organs and insides and a permanent bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue. nose is a permanent pastrami nose and has two permanent ham lips and two permanent bologna and ham ears. Fully wrapped like a mummy, tiedup this way to remain and always jumping around with a permanent smile on his face and a wide open permanent bologna mouth speaking constantly ready to lick anyone or anything with his permanent Bologna, ham and cream cheese tongue. This is defanitely not the Link, hero of time as this doesnt exist at all in that series that I do, this is in the genre of fully permanent living deli and full permanent rubbery rope bondage. This also is defanitely not the Link from A Link to the Past as this doesnt happen to him either, just a different character whom becomes Foreverial Tiedup Link.
>>
>>381107516
What will happen?
>>
>>381108184
Well thanks for the quick rundown i guess
>>
>>381108263
dude, don't mistake this fetish for vanilla shota Link bondage and/or abuse. This is something WAY worse. This is waaaaay down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>381104939
haha
>>
>>381108184
What a bafflingly wonderful wordstrand.
>>
>>381108798
knock yourself out, anon
http://rafe15.deviantart.com/
>>
>>381109175
I've seen some weird shit, but damn if this isn't one of the stranger things I've seen. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>381108460
I can handle it, even /d/ is light stuff for me.
>>
>>381110597
I'm curious now. How do you feel about poo and pee?
>>
Eh reh
>>
File: linksfacewhen.png (111KB, 232x329px) Image search: [Google]
linksfacewhen.png
111KB, 232x329px
>link's face when he sees this thread
>>
>>381104939
i remember that shindol's manga about female link getting caught by one of those
>>
>>381106139
>>381107214
>>381107516
>>381108184

Was expecting to see this, not disappointed at all.
>>
>>381111258
i posted because this >>381106139 anon posted
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.