[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just beaten this game for the first time and let Gerhman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I've just beaten this game for the first time and let Gerhman behead me, am i a weeaboo now for playing a japanese game?
>>
>Taking the easy way out
Trury dishonrabbul
>>
>>381101264
No, now go play the game again and get the proper ending.
>>
>>381101264
Yes, playing a japanese videogame makes you a weeb.
/thread
>>
>>381101264
Not only you got bad ending but you probably cannot access true final boss at this point.
>>
>Gerhman beheads you

Damn what the fuck, really? I figured him killing you he would just stab you or something.
>>
>>381101264
Playing a game in a victorian (european) setting somehow makes you a weeb because its made by nips? Weeaboo has lost its meaning.
>>
>>381101950
huh, i beat it once the real way, but not "true" way since i was blind, but i was planning on doing the cop-out route on my second run just to extend the game's longevity, getting the true end on NG++. is this just not possible?
>>
>>381102097
>its made by nips
>not weeaboo
explain
>>
>>381102165
>>381101950
Hes being a faggot, BB has ATLEAST 4 playthroughs worth of replayability, get every end slowly, I picked behead too
>>
>>381101264
Yes because now you know of the superiority of japanese games.
>>
>>381102332
Weeb is a art style and a way of "writing" characters.

You're a weeb if you think Nier: Automata is a good game.
>>
>>381103973
>Weeaboo is liking anime related stuff
>but if someone speaks japanese and cosplays a samurai and collects katanas he is not as long as he doesn't watch a single episode of dragonball
Read the fucking definition.
>>
File: 1487781068697.jpg (37KB, 568x447px) Image search: [Google]
1487781068697.jpg
37KB, 568x447px
>>381102380

Four? There's three endings? Why'd you run through it again when there is absolutely nothing new to experience?
>>
>>381105187
cause it's fun?
>>
>>381105187
Endings, and weapons in BB all feel pretty unique compared to one another so it makes replaying pretty fun.
>>
Yes, it's a jap game so you are weeaboo for playing it.
>>
>>381102165
There are three endings

Beheading - Bad
Fighting Gehrman - Bad +
Collecting all Umbilical Cords and killing Gehrman - True
>>
Why do people call the first ending the bad ending? You're literally free from the nightmare, how is that bad?
>>
>>381101950
>get a third of umbilical cord
>"huh nothing to look into there"
These people disgust me
>>
>>381106803
when i first played the game i didnt know you had to consume the cords until i got so frustrated by the gehrman fight that i checked the wiki.
i got close to beating him a couple times too. almost missed the true ending on my first run
>>
>>381106585
When you refuse to fight, you confirm that you were just a pawn for Moon Presence in killing Margo.Gerhman pities you for not seeing truth and nightmare is over until new Great One is born.

By fighting Gerhman you realize something is wrong about whole dream and your purpose, but when confronting Moon Presence you lack enough insight to fight it so you become new keeper of dream.

Now if you eat all cords Moon Presence rejects you because it realizes you are actually becoming more than human and due to fear it wants to kill you.Then you become the new god of the dream.
>>
>>381106803
For once my "just fucking use it bro" mentality paid off.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.