[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: xenoblade-chronicles-3d-123122.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-chronicles-3d-123122.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>started playing this game
>literally took 15 hours to get interesting

Having fun with it now though, just concerned about the side content. It seems like all the optional content is stuff I do as I'm progressing the story, just killing and collecting on the way. Does the game get any worthwhile side quests that I have to go out of my way to complete, or is it all mmo style quests?

I also bought Xenoblade Chronicles X, how does it compare?
>>
The side quests are an excuse to run back and forth through the big spaces.
A lot of them don't even reward XP, so don't waste your time on those like I did.
>>
>>381100335
Shit, they don't? Do you get anything for them
>>
There are a couple sidequest chains you need to complete if you want two extra Monado arts, one of which is extremely useful
>>
>>381100443
Some specific questlines unlock new skill trees for characters. Characters start with 3 skill trees and can get up to 5 through quests.
Also some other quests unlock new Monado arts.
>>
>>381100454
What would those arts be? Are they late game
>>
>>381100165
Is there a version of this without the title?
>>
File: 1497844373586m.jpg (200KB, 1024x795px) Image search: [Google]
1497844373586m.jpg
200KB, 1024x795px
>>381101064
Forgot pic
>>
>>381101163
Are party members confirmed? All the gameplay I saw just had the mc and his waifu
>>
>>381101329
If you saw the Treehouse footage, the first few minutes are just Rex and Pyra, but after a while they add other members to the team (the Nopon and the catgirl).
>>
>>381100165
Xenoblade has a strong main narrative and abysmal side content. X is the opposite, it has godlike side content and a super weak main story (cool story bosses though)
>>
>>381101329
You haven't see the treehouse gameplay...
>>
>>381100165
The sidequests in Xenoblade are complete trash, don't bother doing them.
The sidequests in Xenoblade X are actually good, they all have proper side stores and lore to go with them. X is weaker on the main story, but the sidequests more than make up for it. The combat is a much better in X as well, and the world is more interesting to explore.
>>
I am a big fans of Xenogears, is Xenoblade better than Xenogears?
Are there any 'power of friendship' bullshit like Persona or Trails?
>>
>>381100335
Wtf no
Xenoblade's sidequests reward way too much xp
>>
>>381103272
Xenoblade is pure power of friendship. X isn't
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.