[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's hear about that game idea you had for us, anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: diverse-workforce-1.jpg (349KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
diverse-workforce-1.jpg
349KB, 1600x1063px
>Let's hear about that game idea you had for us, anon
>>
>>381097375
You play as a white male in a world ruled by niggers and you gotta free your other white folk to over throw the niggers.
>>
>>381097524
You really like black people, don't you?
>>
>>381097375
Black empowering female protagonist with an afro, everyone will love that. I came up with this idea while browsing Tumblr, therefore it must represent the majority of what our customers like!
>>
>>381097524
11/10 how about sandniggers? and jews?
>>
You're a klan guy in the deep south and its a survival horror.
>>
>>381097375
It's called fucking all three of you (Asian girl, Black girl, and White girl) then we talk about the game idea.
>>
>>381097375

the white dude looks like he is dead from the inside.
>>
>>381097375
you play as that white guy in the middle, who looks like a serial killer
>>
>>381098317

the DLC boss and enemies are jews. They are the real threat.
>>
>>381098317
sandniggers are included with niggers and jews are a super secret boss.
>>
>>381097524
Unbelievable setting. Come again.
>>
Children of a Dead Earth meets MHRD meets Thaumcraft meets Breath of the Wild.
You start as a fledging mageling that barely escaped death as, in the very first day of school, the Wizard Academy was razed to the ground by [insert villain or natural disaster here] and pretty much everybody killed
You find yourself in the middle of a half forsaken land, some villages here and there but the closest city is thousands of miles away.
You have to survive, find your way to civilization (and eventually defeat the big bad evil guy) by using what you find in the environment and learning magic by yourself.
You start out with very simple stuff as you discover the basics, then you can combine what you've learned to make better, more powerful and more flexible spells. Then you'll most likely spend time optimizing your spells so that they are faster to cast and cost less mana.
Tons and tons and tons of options with magic, going from simple Evocations (fireball, etc) to Enchanting your stuff to Summoning creatures (or coalescing your very own) to Artificing and Alchemy where you'll spend hours upon hours to find (as in figure out, not grind) the perfect arrangement of materials that will create the perfect staff/robe/talisman/charm for your needs.

>just let me go crazy with magic, mang
>>
reminder that stories and settings are not game ideas
>>
WW2 game where nazis are the good guys (they were)
>>
>>381099161
>caring about gameplay

Storytelling is the future
>>
File: 215.jpg (31KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
31KB, 505x490px
>>381097375
Damn son, are these the best people they could get for this photo, what the fuck they are all ugly holy shit you can't praise diversity when you gonna show me niggas and chinks as ugly as this my god
>>
>>381097375
Christ, they're ugly.
>>
More NTR games
>>
>>381097375
It's a bit like Twisted Metal but you drive around running down mudshits and destroying their jihad brainwashing centers aka mosques
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.