[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XIV/Stormblood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 524
Thread images: 81

File: 1497850622447.jpg (59KB, 228x327px) Image search: [Google]
1497850622447.jpg
59KB, 228x327px
Many tanks are pissed. Many DRKs are outright switching to dps classes. WARs seem to be reluctantly accepting the shit they got, but they're flaking nevertheless. Enjoy the queues, lads.
>>
File: 1494638696221.jpg (102KB, 495x459px) Image search: [Google]
1494638696221.jpg
102KB, 495x459px
Tanks complaining are fucking babies, look at what they did to SCH
>>
>MSQ done
>SAM class quests done
shit, what to do
>>
>>381091223
PLDS are fucking ecstatic, we can be a tank, healer OR dps, thanks divine magic mastery
>>
>>381091338
now you get a life

>>381091223
why the fuck are tanks complaining

PLD is where it should have been 2 years ago, warriors are actually balanced now and DRK's can dps easier now

what's the god damn issue

also, no more 90k's/etc

why we mad?
>>
>>381091223
> tanks complaining
Haven't seen any
> meanwhile all these PLD bandwagoners
Fuck off guys, it's my class
>>
>>381091223
I play DRK and it's still """""""good""""""" at tanking. Had to clutch tank the second primal last night (in other words, do my job as OT), and I feel very squishy in dungeons when doing big dick pulls, but I still think it's good. Honestly
it's simply boring. Maybe that's because I played DPS until this xpac but it's so mind numbing. No idea how the other tanks play.
>>
>>381091338
Are EX primals unlockable yet?
>>
>No ascians
Wow, I'm impressed they managed to write a story without them
>Suddenly ascians
nevermind
>>
File: SAM + RDM.png (1MB, 1281x952px) Image search: [Google]
SAM + RDM.png
1MB, 1281x952px
>>381091223
>>381090534
I'm tanking but it's been so boring and clunky that I'm off the boat as soon as I've completed the MSQ.
Gonna be switching to SAM and RDM.
>>
>>381091461
I know Xeno doesn't like WAR changes, other people are grumbling too but not nearly as much as DRKs. DRKs are just unhappy in general, they complain about enmity generation, blood price being shit,, etc. And in general, it seems to be boring. Like, if you ask people for opinions, a significant majority will tell you they're unhappy with how it plays. Emphasis on ''plays''.
>>
Also,

> slowly progress trough MSQ
> reach new dungeons
> filled with SAM and RDM cucks offering 100k for a tank to queue with them

Enjoy your queue
>>
The only valid complaint for tanks is the nerf to blood price giving drks a much harder time in aoe pulls where DA AD spam would carry even bad healers.

War losing bloodbath I imagine is in the same situation.

Overall, all tank perform the same pretty much now.
>>
>>381091302
Haven't played in a while, used to main SCH. What did they do?
>>
I WANT TO MARRY HYDAELYN
>>
File: 1445221518016.png (227KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
1445221518016.png
227KB, 298x311px
>>381091703
> filled with SAM and RDM cucks offering 100k for a tank to queue with them

>Be RDM
>Have a few friends that enjoy being tank
>They always ask me to tag along if they do stuff
>>
File: 845-54ccfe5b45cbb.jpg (70KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
845-54ccfe5b45cbb.jpg
70KB, 880x660px
>/v/ shitposts about how MCH is "ruined" and "shit" like crazy for weeks
>stormblood launches
>MCH shitposting goes into overdrive
>turns out MCH is actually the top DPS still, but now by a wider margin
Are you fuckheads ever right about anything?
>>
>>381091223
>Tanks complaining

I play DRK and its shit more enjoyable to be in tanking stance now due to how piss easy it is to get MP. All you have to do is establish aggro and just shit out DPS with Dark Arts and use Delirium to keep shitting it out. Plus with the change to grits damage reduc you dont suffer any damage loss when you have it up with darkside.
>>
>>381091559
Isn't ex susano available already
>>
File: ffxiv_06192017_082015.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_06192017_082015.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
And on this episode of "how the fuck do I get up there?"
>>
>>381091814
I'm a salty DRK and I've been leveling MCH for shits and giggles for the past 2 days and fuck me, I feel the urge to drop tanking.
>>
>>381091839
Yeah, there was this ad break telling you to call 555-GIT-GUD
>>
>>381091826
>mr autism one shotted it
wtf unsubbed
>>
>yfw the WoL will eventually meet the actual Primals and act as their messenger to stop the beast tribes from summoning Primals and rallying with all of Eorzea to stop the Empire
>>
File: 84561.jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
84561.jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
Holy shit ... I'm only 66 and already hitting stuff for 20k.
This jjob is insane. Wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed that shit soon.
>>
>>381091712
Casting adloq 8 times will make you get to 0 mana. Aetherflow restores 10% mana, Bane may as well have been removed, physick costs more and heals less than cure I, white mages can fucking dps better than us now, astrologians have better shields than us now.

And they nerfed the fairies.
>>
>>381091994

What did you expect. He already had priority queue times and loading into instances.
>>
>>381091223
I don't exactly mind leveling my SAM through PVP, but it's just weird how I'll end up spending way more time with the PVP skills than the PVE skills.
>>
>>381092005
They'll sooner do an expansion where the WoL dies and then has adventures in the lifestream.
>>
>>381091938
Sounds like you enjoy technical classes. DRK got less technical. MCH actually got MORE technical with the heat system.

I played both in HW. I'm debating on completely dropping DRK and just going 100% MCH since they'll be in demand.
>>
Doing the Dragoon story got me wondering.
OK so the woman dragoon decides she can't go back home until getting rid of the taint of dragon blood that's been forced on her.
But come the end of the Dragonsong war where Ishgard and dragons are beginning to coexist again shouldn't that be a moot point?
>>
>>381092316
DRGs elves are racist fucks.
>>
Do you think we'll eventually get to run around Garlemald and interact with Garlean civilians and possibly grey up the whole Garlean v Eorzean conflict by seeing life on the other side?
>>
>>381092117
Nah I'm kinda expecting it to kick people's shit in
>>
>>381092413
No, they don't like the players liking the villains more than your fuckbuddies
>>
>>381092413
I want to join the empire!
>>
>>381092223
You know what the thing is? I saw many people here writing elaborate posts on how DRK is now better and more ''dynamic'' than before. MCH is really fun, I love ripping aggro in potd lol. It's just fucking hard to justify staying a tank at this point. And speaking of demand, I personally do not see many MCHs running around and have not been seeing them in savage raids over the past several months. I remember there was only one and he was semi drunk and he sexually harassed me because I'm a Roe.
>>
>>381092413

I'd like to see the expansion involve the WoL kidnapped and brainwashed into being an imperial soldier. Do quests with a new party while the scions come up with a plan to sneak deep into the Garlean empire and get you back.
>>
DRK pretty much has two problems right now; one of them is serious and the other one isn't.

The not-so-serious one is that they really obviously designed DRK to be a level 70 class, and seemingly didn't give a fuck about how the class plays while you get there. It's a complete disaster in any dungeon below level 56, and when you start up the game and start playing at level 60, it feels like all your abilities are gone and you've got nothing to do.

By the time you actually get to 70, though, it's really fun to actually tank with, and feels as good as it ever did.

The more serious problem with it is that they obviously designed/retooled all of DRK's AoE abilities around the idea of Blood Price being unchanged from Heavensward, and then at the very last second, decided to nerf Blood Price into the ground, HARD.

At this point, DRK has two AoE abilities that work the way they're supposed to: Salted Earth, and non-DA Abyssal Drain.

Unleash is too weak and costs too much MP.
Dark Passenger is garbage because you never have enough MP for it to be worthwhile versus getting another GCD or two of Abyssal Drain.
Dark Arts isn't worth it on Abyssal Drain because you're not going to get enough MP back to use it without sacrificing some ADs.

Quietus was designed so that you would be able to DA basically every single one you use, which is why you only get 50 potency out of a DA and why the base potency is only 160. But your MP generation is so nerfed that it NEVER makes sense to DA it, and so it's really nothing but a slightly-buffed AD-level attack instead of a powerful skill - and the blood generation on BP is just as bad, so you can't even spam it, which it was also designed to do.
>>
File: ffxiv_19062017_153253.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_19062017_153253.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
only boots left now
>>
>>381092316
She could change into one of those mindless half dragon monsters at any time. The little dragon was helping her learn to control it like we do when we use BoTD.
>>
>>381092519
Well: it's an extremely technical class that just got MORE technical, so you won't see many.

That said: it had and still has the highest potential DPS if any class so good ones were and will be in demand.

>tfw you swapped from roe to generic lizardgirl for that very reason
>>
>>381092005
For Primals like Ifrit, Titan, Ravana etc there's no actual primal. Those are the real deals summoned by the beast tribes worship of them. They believe so they exist.
Shiva, Bahamut, Garuda, Thordan, Moggie Mog on the other hand were based on actual entities that the worshippers summoned forth based on their interpretations of them.
The moogles view king Moggle Mog as pretty much how he really was so his summoned form was pretty accurate.

Garuda however was an Allagan but the Ixali who worshipped her viewed her more as one of them, giving the crazy bird woman you see.

Bahamut was summoned by the Ascians based on Tiamat's memory of him, then they twisted it and made him into a rage consumed destroyer......because they're dicks.
>>
>>381091661
im playing DRK right now and it feels real fucking boring
tempted to just swap to PLD if it is more fun
>>
What should my rotation be for RDM? I think i understand most of the basics but i want to be sure i'm not doing anything wrong.
>>
>>381092975
use the skills that build meter
spend your meter
roll your face on your ogcds
try to get things to line up with embolden and manafication if possible

if you're at 1 or 2 on the enmity list you're doing it correctly
>>
>>381092975
alternate black and white till both above 80 with one higher, melee combo, finish with whichever spell has the lower amount i.e lower white magic, finish with verholy
>>
>>381092975

It's less of a rotation and more of an if->then statements

Jolt-double cast into thunder or aero (depending on Mana), proc fire or stone, repeat till full, Melee combo, then finisher
>>
>tfw only level 65
>Just got to the part where Yugari wants to assassinate the Emperor's kid

Boy I know this will go well
>>
WHM feels pretty strong, great DPS and mana isn't an issue. Lilies are kinda eh but you can pretty easily do a Cure II into Divine Benis for tankbusters when you need to.

Plenary Indulgence is like total shit, though. The Confession mechanic is the most hamhanded thing and doesn't feel rewarding.

AST feels harder to keep up with MP and the gauge is kind of annoying (and kind of a nerf since you can't click off card buffs anymore), but their new stuff feels fun to use.

SCH feels bad, they should probably prioritize it on their patches.
>>
>>381092413
I'm guessing come 5.0 when we get to Garlemaid there will be a rebel Farlam group who either opposes the Emperor wasting resources for war in Eorzea when there is still much of Garlemaid that needs financial aid.
Or just opposes Varis's ascension and the main rebel city will be the adventurer 's new hub.
>>
File: 1452259508762.jpg (97KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1452259508762.jpg
97KB, 850x850px
>Finally got MSQ working
>Finally got RDM questline working
>Not getting 9002 or 9006 errors every 5 seconds
>Time to go to work
>>
>Queue up for Revel
>Jump potion Tank who's never seen a Primal before
>The saltiest healers ever that go full passive aggressive
>BLM that refuse to stack because muh Enochain even if the stack is on them

Good fight though
>>
>>381093180
AST has a skill to discard a card
>>
>>381091661
Arond 65 I still haven't noticed a significant change on how I play WAR.
Do one combo over and over again, hit Fell Cleave(s), repeat. Keep up damage buff.
It's not particularly demanding, but it has never been.
>>
>>381093318
You can't cancel a Royal Road buff anymore, though; your only options are to play it or overwrite it.
>>
>>381093318
Right, but not Royal Road and (most importantly) Spread, so don't Spread the wrong thing lads
>>
>>381092745
>>381092905
I feel it lost its uniqueness. It used to be about resource management no other tank had and it was fun to play. It seems like these changes were designed by some drunk guy. I really hope that most DRKs will switch to other tanks instead of dropping tanking, but I'm probably going dps, I don't want to play a PLD, I played a DRK for a reason.

>>381092837
I like it because it's very active, you always have something to press and look out for.
>>
>>381093387
>>381093393
Ah, I see. Never touched AST before, but i'm enjoying it so far.
>>
>>381091223

DRK is better now that you dont have to constantly sit at 100 mp if you're DPS'ing correctly
>>
>>381092905
PLD is pretty much all about dumping either your heals or holy spirit bombs, then comboing/sheltron'ing to regain mana to do them again.

Lots of situational stuff as well if people need 60% damage reduction for 6s on range, cover that redirects ALL damage with a 20% reduction on transfer or just clemency off-heals.

I enjoy it, its exactly how I wanna play PLD.
Can't wait for lvl 70 when I get passage of arms.
>>
I really feel sorry for WAR and DRK players
>>
The WoL in SB has finished their evolution into a retard strong fightaholic.
>>
>>381093412
im probably going back to dps eventually since RDM is pretty fun and SAM looks neat, i was just gonna tank during the initial rush because 1 hour queues and shit
>>
>That fucking "RULES OF NATURE" moment in Susano.

I hope the QTE is much harder in extreme mode.
>>
>>381092467
But the theme of Stormblood, Revolutions, has a lot of lyrics based around the theme of war not being very black and white, and not to get so caught up in your own goals of justice that it blinds you. I hadn't played Stormblood yet, but I feel like that could be foreshadowing to the eventual conflict with Garlemald
>>
>>381093412
If you're not feeling DRK, then don't force yourself to play it this early in the expansion, but I really do suggest going back to try it again once you can level easily with your Armory Bonus and stuff.

It definitely feels weird to play after using it in Heavensward, and you pretty much have to get all the way to 70 before it really comes together, but most people I've talked to hated it when they started SB, and liked it equally or better to HW once they got to 70.
>>
>>381092413
I want my fucking Garlemand GC and magitek knight job reeeeeee
>>
>that one person who has to idle with a new mount in Idylshire of all places
Totally not attentionwhoring you guys!
>>
>>381093771
Hope so, but Zenos is just straight up a dick. Which is weird since the Emperor seemed to be an alright guy despite looking like a jackass.
>>
>>381093857

>Being mad about it like a little bitch instead of ignoring it
>>
>>381092085
Yoshi already said that's the point of SAM, fuckhuge DPS, 0 utility

he also said to get big dick DPS you need to learn very hard, so no, don't expect a nerf anytime soon
>>
>>381091661
I've seen some of the forum posts and they basically mirror what I think on the class right now. the only thing that DRK feels got buffed is their single target DPS, and that's basically brain-dead DA spam now.

BPrice is goofed and by relation so is their aoe damage/enmity generation. Stance dancing is basically impossible now since you have next to no mitigation for pulls so you have to save defensives for it, not to mention dark dance is gone and replaced with some shitty cross class skill.

no wonder why DPS queues are fucking ridiculous, I'd switch to a SAM too if i wasn't halfway to 70 already.
>>
>>381093232
I just want to run quests for normal Garlean citizens who think the Empire is fucking great and life is wonderful and wonder why the Eorzeans don't want to be part of it and get all this cool magitek shit
>>
>>381093646
Honestly, 1 hour is not that bad, I'd much rather spend that hour shitposting here and doing other shit if it means I'll actually have fun in a dungeon. Instant pops as tank are not enough to keep me tanking.

>>381093812
Here's what people have been saying;
>Our enmity generation is pretty garbage, it's to the point where if you use more than 1 dps combo you will prob lose aggro. The class feels sluggish and just bleh.

>It is all Soul Eater spam all the time for single target with the odd Bloodspiller and C&S thrown in. For AoE it's just AB spam. A DA Dark Passager is half your MP gone and with Blood Price nerfed it is just not worth it. And Quietus hits like a wet paper bag. What's the point of building up to a 160 pot move with a horrible DA bonus? I can DA a quietus for 210 or just fire off 2 AD for 240.

Etc., etc.
>>
>>381093946
spoiled brat with the whole "daddy gets me everything I want" schtic, but said spoiled brat is fucking stronk as hell.

I enjoyed the sobering "event" you have early on just to show how powerless you are at that point.
>>
>>381093954
>enabling attentionwhores
Fuck off, /xivg/.
>>
While you were ERPing with catgirls in Idylshire, I studied the BLADE
>>
When are we getting our pre-order bonuses

Or did I just not get mine
>>
I'm not even at level 60 yet but i'm afriad to look at the market place for lvl60 RDM gear, i only have 400k and i don't want to bankrupt myself. How do i gear up for SB content without grinding for outdated tomes?
>>
>>381093614
Why?
WARs cant' solo every dungeon in the game anymore, oh no, job fucking ruined.
>>
>>381094098
tomorrow when the game officially launches.
>>
File: Absolute Degeneracy.jpg (679KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Degeneracy.jpg
679KB, 1920x1080px
Just picked up the game since everyone on /v/ has been hyping it up.

Seems like a generic themepark MMO so far. Does it do anything special?
>>
>>381094098
Yeah this, how do i download my preorder shit on PSN, it gave me an option when i bought it but didn't let me download it now i can't get to that page again.
>>
>>381094119
you can buy ilvl 255 gear in ishgard/Stormblood areas and the MSQ hands you HQ 255+ gear all the way to level cap so at least one class is always fully loaded
>>
>>381094119
quests give HQ gear
>>
>>381094098
Tomorrow
>>
>>381094192
supreme quality soundtrack and a fairly interesting story.
>>
>>381093946
Well Gaius proved that even Garlean commanders aren't complete monsters, they are just loyal to their cause and want to defeat Eorzea
>>
File: ffxiv_19062017_214950.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_19062017_214950.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Better characters bite the dust while the Scions still live Come on... Godspeed you big burly Katana Man
>>
>>381094192
It has QTEs
>>
File: ffxiv_19062017_235142.png (1MB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_19062017_235142.png
1MB, 1920x1017px
Im finna unleash my.... NUT OF THE DRAGON
>>
File: 1497501469123.jpg (24KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1497501469123.jpg
24KB, 299x299px
>ast refuses to dps or even use cards because his only job is to heal and cards force him to pay less attention to health bars
>>
>>381094312
What a fucking awful job questline.
>>
File: ffxiv_06182017_114914.png (1MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_06182017_114914.png
1MB, 1536x864px
>>381094290
I miss him to. Maybe he will be back one day
>>
>>381094192
How can you see threads about a thing, read enough to decide that you want to try it, and still not read enough to know that the game is themepark mmo.
>>
>>381094192
Grind Palace of the dead it's lots of fun :^)
>>
>>381092767
What set is this lad
>>
>>381094119
The outdated tomes when traded in the goblin city can get you a full 265 set. More than enough to start SB.
>>
>>381094484
Mongolian wrestler
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAHFZR0D9ss&t=4m20s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcjclS3M0pQ

good god soken hit a fucking homerun this expac
>>
>>381094192
I like the job system and the FF flair.
Leveling is the fucking worst, though.
>>
>>381094529
Dungeon set?
>>
Yotsuya did nothing wrong.
>>
Alexander best boy
>>
File: 57534550_p36.jpg (466KB, 1274x900px) Image search: [Google]
57534550_p36.jpg
466KB, 1274x900px
Aggro gen has become shit to the point you have to stay in tank stance 100% during trash pulls, plus our damage getting gutted, plus accessories no longer increasing damage while on the other hand the DPS get stronger and stronger with each gear upgrade.
I dread the moment when the DPS get more competent at level 70 when the actual optimal rotations are released and they're completely geared out.
This is going to be a shitshow.
>>
File: 1497592845899.jpg (1MB, 3985x4009px) Image search: [Google]
1497592845899.jpg
1MB, 3985x4009px
>Warrior of Light finally does something of their own free will for about the first time ever
>It's something as retarded as helping Yugiri with her dumb "kill ourselves trying to kill Zenos" plan
>>
>>381094737
I like you too, anon.
>>
>>381094484
Shisui set from the level 63 dungeon
>>
>>381094479
For maximum lulz, do it as a tank and then rush into 24man raids cold, no research whatsoever.

Weeping City with a clueless tank was lots of fun.
>>
>>381091338
Go outside and stop being a neet. Normal people arent even past 66-67.
>>
>>381094780
WoL really likes fightin' round the world
>>
File: 1497651322113.jpg (73KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497651322113.jpg
73KB, 512x600px
>>381094192
Nope. The only reason people play is because they're either weebs (and weebs play anything) or because they're still assmad at Blizzard for ruining their childhood (even though the game is objectively better now than it was back then by miles).

FFXIV is the most generic, boring MMO released in a while. It's got a lot of polish and it's pretty, other than that, it will bore the shit out of you if you're actually trying to find a fun game to play. Which is not what MMO players want.

MMO players these days will play whatever's braindead and popular just so they can get their virtual social life experience they lack in real life.
>>
>>381094703
But do you actually fight her or is she just there to be, there?
>>
>>381094859
I work 40 hours a week and am 70. Get good.
>>
>>381093960
As someone whos bad at DPS jobs, SAM is easy as shit compared to most of them. I dont know where this supposed complexity is coming from.
>>
>>381094290
you should finish the msq
>>
>>381094805
Shit, did you go forward in time till computers were a thing and sent this post?
>>
>>381094859
Shit dude i'm a neet, i don't have the will to grind PotD anymore and i'm only level 56. I don't know how you people do it, this game is hard.
>>
That final main story boss was pretty rad. It definitely shits on Thordan in terms of spectacle while also being a fun fight unlike normal mode Thordan.
>>
>>381094998
the most complexity on SAM is remembering to hit from the flank and back for that extra 5 kenki each
>>
Can you get mount speed 2 or is that just for later
>>
>>381094054
The enmity thing is arguably user error more than anything else (I haven't had any more or less a difficult time holding aggro compared to before), and to the extent that it is an actual thing, it's universal to all tanks because of the VIT/STR shit they did.

Other than that, the single-target is not really changed much in concept. You've basically just swapped hitting 2-3 extra oGCDs on 30s cooldowns for hitting about three extra oGCD Dark Arts uses in the same time period. I don't think it's any more "spammy" than it was before.

DRK AoE fucking sucks now, though. They're all right about that. It's functional, but it really is just spamming non-DA Abyssal Drain over and over.
>>
>>381095073
>samurai failed the QTE
>>
Do I boost DRG or BRD? I played MCH and MNK through HW and have AST waiting to be leveled once I've finished msq.
>>
>>381094859
>neet right now
>62.5 on RDM
>literally haven't touched anything else
>skipped 3 days of crafting turnins
How the FUCK do poopsockers manage it?
>>
>Enjoy the queues

But I have been having instant queues pretty much all expansion. AST master race.

>>381091302

Get fucked SCH, maybe you'll actually learn how to heal now
>>
why are drk so squishy lately, was their mitigation nerfed?
>>
>>381095204
I finished msq yesterday

ignore sidequests, rush story, if you need to level before continuing then spam frontlines, EXP for it scales ridiculously and the queues are 5mins top. 8 frontlines is like a level
>>
I don't like how everything is locked behind the MSQ.
Other than that: Good game.
>>
Where do you even turn in new tomes now?
>>
>>381094737
Could Alexander have actually beaten Bahamut after he broke out of Dalamud?
>>
>>381095204
Check out reddit.
They literally had threads on how to load up on energypiss and burgers in order to do nothing but grind the entire weekend.

Of course, then the quality SE servers shat their plan...
>>
>>381095327
They lost Foresight, most of them won't use a role skill slot for Dark Dance, and they can't really afford to use DA Abyssal Drain for self-healing.
>>
>>381095401
making new characters for aesthetic reasons is torture because you need to do all of the MSQ again
>>
RDM is stupid. Braindead to play, fuckhuge dps. SAM at least has you work for your damage, RDM all you need to do to top dps charts is not cast the same spell 3 times in a row, such hard. And chainspell means you're as mobile as a non caster
>>
>>381095327
They can't self sustain with DA AD anymore since they nerfed mana returns on blood price.

I can pull 14 mobs and will still bottom out after 3-4 of those. Self healing was a huge factor in DRK's 'mitigation' in HW.

Single target is not different and is even buffed at 70 with blackest of night though.
>>
File: 1494558402119.gif (834KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494558402119.gif
834KB, 400x400px
>>381095438
>load up on energypiss and burgers in order to do nothing but grind the entire weekend
Weren't you suppose to load up on nuts and water if you're poopsocking because you would crash faster drinking piss and soda?
>>
File: ffxiv_18062017_161255.jpg (775KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_18062017_161255.jpg
775KB, 1920x1080px
>zenos is just some overleveled fag thas looking for a halenge but then rage quits once he gets it
>>
>>381095539
>280 MSQ quests from level 1 to the start of Stormblood

hahaha yeah, that's why I'll never make an alt, fuck that noise
>>
>>381095625
RDM is fun
>>
File: 1495667601604.png (136KB, 232x262px) Image search: [Google]
1495667601604.png
136KB, 232x262px
PvP seems more fucked than before.

>limited skills and traits so no utility
>no balance and everyone is weak, so zergrushing is even more effective
>no room for any strategy that isn't "kill them before they kill you"
>SAM, BRD and RED feel OP
>healers so weak now they rather play DPS

And of course the community.
>changing from healer to anything else either because of the reason above or whatever, even if there's no other healer in the group
>PvP noobs who get confused
>levelingfags who don't give a fuck
>zergrush premades

I think I'm done with this shit. PvP before 4.0 was already a pain, but there was SOME fun. There's no fun to be had in this mess.
>>
>>381095634
RESPECT CONTENT REEEEEEEEE
- Yoshida's rationale behind the SB tank changes
>>
>>381095660
>KILL ZENOS AT ANY COST
>get mad when he kills himself Only have to sit through 5 more patches of Lyse then hopefully we're done with her shit ass.
>>
>>381095539
Why would you want to play a different character, anon? One character can be all classes ;^)
>>
>>381095719
I'm just there to level bro. PvP in this game is fucking aids not gonna lie.
>>
File: 1480635978082.png (313KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480635978082.png
313KB, 802x960px
>tfw monk and now get outdamaged by healers
>>
>>381095659
Don't ask me, I was too busy facepalming at their stupid bullshit to actually read the fucking threads.
>>
>>381092116
What the actual shit.
>>
BRD, or DRG for MSQ? Got both to 35, and I'm getting the full game tommorow.
>>
>>381095719
Don't forget NIN and their silence if you want to take out a Paladin or healer, but even then that's more of a Frontlines strategy than a Feast one.
>>
>>381095634
ah. was wondering what was up with being unable to dps as healer when drk mass pull and you have to literally babysit them 90% of the time.
pld and war dont seem to have this issue as bad
>>
>>381094918
>implying there's anything of worth available to play nowadays except for generic shit from EA and Ubisoft

What, I should pay 60 euros for Nier? Or weeb simulator 5? Or should I play Overwatch? This game gives you good bang for buck.
>>
>>381095776
I'm already sick of her uglyass mutant face.
What the fuck, SE, you have literally hundreds of goodlooking characters in your game and then you shit the bed with the focal character?

>>381095797
I feel ya, bruh.
I don't even feel like playing knowing that there's literally nothing to gain from leveling. We got screwed hardcore.
>>
>>381093598
In some of these dungeons, the damage comes so thick and fast, I feel uncomfortable losing my blocking capabilities to cast off the single target skills. Feels like something I can only do on bosses.
>>
>>381095660
I actually liked Zenos. He served to fit the story and it worked. The plot was about the liberation of Doma/Saudi Arabia, not the machinations of some finger twiddling badguy for once.

Dude felt like Arthas in WotLK in that he pops up intermittently through the story just to basically squash you every time.

Then you get to the end and you realize how empty he is but throughout your interactions that he found a fondness through you since you were the only person to serve a challenge.

It was already established how he viewed cowardice and responsibility, so dying on his own terms at the very end after giving a goodbye seemed appropriate.
>>
>>381092116
>>Casting adloq 8 times will make you get to 0 mana.

What's your Piety, like fucking 0? Stop wearing a fucking swimsuit and glam your gear moron. I ran the first SB dungeon and spammed Adlo "retard helmet so you don't injure yourself while walking into walls" Quiem on my moron party members who wouldn't stop walking into AOEs and didn't have a problem between Aetherflow and Lucid Dreaming.

>Aetherflow restores 10% mana,
Yes but now we get Shroud of Saints. It's not a completely even trade-off, but don't act like Aetherflow got nerfed in a vacuum. Plus we can proc decreases in AF's CD.

>Bane may as well have been removed
Actually, even worse than this is the loss of Miasma II and Blizzard too. Bane got smashed with awful diminishing returns, but they also outright removed our other AOE.

>physick costs more and heals less than cure I
Physick doesn't cost more or heal less. It's still identical to Cure I.

>white mages can fucking dps better than us now,
True.

>astrologians have better shields than us now.
Their average shields are slightly better and instant-cast, but they don't double on crit like ours do, and they don't get Deployment Tactics for those.

>And they nerfed the fairies.
Embrace has 50 less potency than it used to, yeah. The rest of the skills are untouched.
>>
>every rdm i've queued with has been absolute dogshit
i found all the healers that jumped ship, i guess
>>
File: 1433937733492.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433937733492.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>381095776
mfw the snek part. all they wanted is to get high and this bitch walks in and ruins it.
thanks lyse you fucking cunt!
>>
I wanted to play SMN, but since there's an overabundance of dps players, should I switch to PLD? I'd play DRK but I don't have the expansions yet.
>>
File: 1497097612024.png (62KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497097612024.png
62KB, 230x230px
>main all 3 tanks
where's my cooldowns?
>>
>>381095936
If you're only rationale for playing this is content per dollar paid, then WoW has literally 50x the content for a much lower price.

Still doesn't mean you should play it, anon. And I can promise you, those 60 bucks for Nier would get you a lot more enjoyment than the 60+ bucks you've been paying for FFXIV just so you can run palace of the dead a million times and watch a below average FF story.
>>
>>381095719
I feel pretty neutered as a BLM in pvp now. No freeze or night wing means we have no aoe CC, and no thundercloud takes a lot of the fun out of it.
>>
>kill sellers on the fourth day of EA
They were there on the first day too, no? Fucking scum!
>>
>>381095946
Shut the fuck up and buy my crafted fists on the mb :^)
>>
>Try out game
>Find quest line to get invested in
>They throw a fucking Lalafell in there and completely break my immersion
>>
File: ffxiv_18062017_161412.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_18062017_161412.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
>>381096042
i liked him too. which is why i hate that hes gone.
they should make him the super savage boss in 4.1
>>
>>381095852
both are great right now
>>
>>381095717
Jolt
Thunder
Jolt
Aero
Replace jolt with proc spells
Do 123 explosion combo
Repeat
Top dps

Very Fun indeed
>>
>>381095719
>run and TP/MP regeneration are optional PvP skills/traits
CAN'T MAKE THAT SHIT UP
>>
>>381096042
>They tried to make you hate Zenos
>Zenos ended up being a good character and much better than everyone you're stuck with sans Hien and Gosetsu
>>
File: z2.png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
z2.png
2MB, 1440x810px
>>381096227
that'd be great, that whole fight was a giant clusterfuck especially if you have dumb dps in the 2nd phase
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 277x139px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 277x139px
>transfer to Omega
>gee I hope I escaped the French
>see this

Fucking end me right now.
>>
>WAR is shit
>DRK is even more shit
>PLD is broken but still the most fucking boring class to play, god fucking dammit.
Im thinking about switching my main role for a time period.
>>
>>381095852
DRG gets class-specific dialogue in HW
>>
Who else hated our traveling companions past Doma?
Lyse is such a stupid bitch, holy shit
And Alph sister isn't any better sometimes
>>
>>381096348
I see more FC recruitment messages in spanish and french than english
>>
>>381095634
The thing is that I can kind of see why they did it. Blood Price really was kind of monstrously powerful and was always teetering on the edge of being overpowered for dungeons.

The problem is that you don't do a knee-jerk last-minute nerf to the skill that ALL of the class's AoE is built around without actually changing all the skills that relied on it. It's obvious that the Blood Price nerfs happened extremely late in development, because EVERYTHING that DRK does in AoE is very clearly modeled on the original version of it.

I expect that 4.01 is going to do a bunch of changes to DRK's AoE to reflect the nerfed version of Blood Price.
>>
>>381096332
Yes. It feels good to play.
>>
>>381095719
being a BRD in pvp right now is re-fucking-diculous

no one targets you and you have insane burst

I love to switch and take down some AST's HP to 25% then pop silence to see them twist in the wind
>>
How is RDM's playstyle? I played an RDM in 11, and had fun as a melee/caster hybrid, tanking and killing HNMs myself. I haven't wanted to play 14 cause my favorite class wasn't present until now, should I give it a shot?
>>
>sch nerfed so hard they aren't even a healer in pvp anymore

they completely removed the fairy and now their role is to just drain mp from the other healers with broil
>>
>>381092859
Strictly speaking, we don't actually know if there was ever an Ifrit, Titan, or Ravana. The ones who currently seem "basis-less" might just have had a historical basis we're unaware of.
>>
>>381096397
Yugiri went retarded during her absence at start of SB too.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 31x140px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 31x140px
RDM was a mistake

>>381096412
Speaking of FCs, don't join Royal, they spam and invite all the time and it's the most normie guild ever, totally useless.
>>
>there's a RIP AND TEAR boss
>>
>>381096372
why war shit? what happened to the cleaves funspam?
>>
>>381096460
You won't be able to play RDM until you get a character to lv.50
With that being said, feel pretty fucking good to play.
>>
File: just don't know.gif (998KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
just don't know.gif
998KB, 250x251px
>>381095625
>SAM at least has you work for your damage
>do 3 combos
>spam kenki moves and iaijutsu
>work
??????????????????????
>>
>>381091223
Is 200ms bearable or not? I'm planning to transfer from Tonberry to a preferred NA world because I don't want to fucking deal with 4k queue times whenever I want to play the game.
>>
Damn I love sleeve draw. Damn I love earthly star. Damn I love the whole lord/lady thing.
Damn I love astrologian. Okay Yoshida, I've suffered enough. Now give me my two dots back.
>>
File: ffxiv_19062017_143238.jpg (565KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_19062017_143238.jpg
565KB, 1920x1080px
>>381096397
lyse was terrible.
what a horrible useless and vapid character.
shes literally a stacy
>>
I thought you could talk to NPCs while flying now

Is it only in the new zones? Jesus how lazy
>>
I want to level a healer and a tank, but I've never run either role before in any MMOs. What should I level?

I'm thinking SCH for heals, but not sure about a tanking job. How does SCH stack up vs AST in SB?
>>
>>381096336
I don't feel much of anything about Hien, maybe he needed to be in the story more but I don't feel like he was developed much. Very milquetoast. I was waaaay more attache to Gosetsu and Yugiri.
>>
>>381096348
>not playing on Ultros
>>
>>381096426
They should've keep BP like it was and at the very least nerf the hp leech on it if they wanted to tone down people pulling massive groups.

We gained so much mp dispensers but they tanked our mp sources ( again not including single target, I'm satisfied how that works at least. )

Also they should put bloodspiller or at the very least quietus on the ogcd.
>>
>>381096713
I usually play a healer but went damage for this game. PVE content if such a cluster fuck and healing is no fun.

Tank is probably okay tho
>>
File: 1497668157045.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497668157045.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>tanks and healers pulling a mass exodus to DPS Jobs
>two new DPS were all that was added so potential new tanks and healers will play them instead
Uh oh
>>
>>381096707
You can land and speak automatically from a certain distance by clicking the npc
>>
>playing WHM through MSQ
>heal a dungeon
>realize my stupid fucking flower meter has disappeared from my HUD
>don't know how to get it back

Should I be concerned..?
>>
>>381096575
>No bloodbath
>No fracture
>Even less reasons to switch stances
>>
File: 1461362328883.jpg (30KB, 460x397px) Image search: [Google]
1461362328883.jpg
30KB, 460x397px
>>381095625
>Weeb butthurt he's being styled on
>>
>Auto skip previous viewed cutscenes still doesn't skip beast tribe cutscenes

What the fuck
>>
>>381096713
Just level SMN, then you have a pocket SCH and you don't have to trudge through the SCH levelling experience.
>>
>>381096749
Ultros is NA my dude, we're talking about EU servers.
>>
>Susanoo Ex was cleared with 3 tanks and two scholars
What's your excuse?
>>
>>381096692
here's Lyse's involvement with the story

>gets mad and yells, someone tells her to calm the fuck down jesus christ x10
>old fart dies, here you be leader now even though you've been gone for years (was there no one more qualified?)
>hi, here's the opening cinematic only worse looking
>hey we beat Zenos, even though I didn't do much
>sorry guys I can't be in the Scions anymore (Scions respond - "no one cares")

we need more Einstinien
>>
>DRK no longer shits out so much damage it can nearly pull double duty as tank and DPS
>Doomsayers think it's ruined now
It's just not a DPS, you crybabies. It's still fine at tanking.
>>
>>381095719
>limited skills and traits
pre-4.0 PvP skills are nothing but an illusion of choice. your big ass skill set are meant for PvE. pee vee ee. hitting a standstill enemy with its ass turned toward you. against human players most of that shit is meaningless. PvP needed its own set of PvP skills. i'm not sure what class you played that didn't have utility because as a RDM i still got the tools i needed to do my job

>everyone is weak
THIS is balance, compared to before when you have to chase a faggot who would never die before you're tired of his bullshit and drop your LB hammer on him, and a good AST takes 3-4 people to kill. At least frontlines isn't a "just scare them off" game anymore.

>"kill them before they kill you"
just a friendly reminder that all the acclaimed and widely played competitive genres out there run on this principle
and the only other strategy you had in this game was "do our shit while they're being distracted by another alliance :^)", and i actually don't see the new pvp making this go away

>PvP noobs who get confused
>levelingfags who don't give a fuck
>zergrush premades
this shit was around in old PvP

>>381096334
just hop on your mount
>>
>>381097040
Exactly. Just play on Ultros. The NA/EU servers are hosted in the same building.
>>
File: ffxiv_19062017_163600.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_19062017_163600.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
finally got my boots
>>
>>381096397

Alisaie being a bitch to Alphy was great. I loved their interactions.

Lyse should have kept the mask on.
>>
>>381097147
It's not about dps it's about self sustain which makes healer's job harder than the other tanks.

Aggro is a nonissue beyong dps goings balls deep single target in aoe situation like retards.
>>
>>381096713
>How does SCH stack up vs AST in SB?

AST is king right now, it does everything SCH does but better and with far, far more utility

WHM has great dps and heals, no more mana issues, but almost 0 real utility and post 60 skills minus Thin Air are pretty fucking useless

SCH is dumpster tier. Mana issues, weak healing, weak dps (bane can be a dps loss, fun!), fairy got nerfed, mostly useless abilities past 60
>>
>>381097124
Is there anyone cool left in the Scions?
>>
>>381097147
nobody was complaining about it's dps, its general enmity generation and damage mitigation blows atm. Not to mention the fact it's boring as balls to play.
>>
Are people still lining up for that MSQ?
>>
File: ffxiv_27092016_160514.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_27092016_160514.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
>>381097124
>go to namai
>village is just 12 peasants with no combat experience
>noone wants to fight
>"like OH MY GOD why these stupid peasants wont go fight my war for me!"

fucking seriously bitch?!
>>
>>381097305
I heartily approve whenever Alf gets shit.
Fucking retard almost singlehandedly ruined HW for me.
>>
>Started playing last week before the patch hit
>Picked Pugilist
>Apparently Monks got nerfed
>Still having fun

I mean from what I can tell there's nothing like Skada or Recount so people can't really bitch at you for having .3% less DPS than the next guy.
>>
File: girl mocking.jpg (129KB, 705x539px) Image search: [Google]
girl mocking.jpg
129KB, 705x539px
>here's this fancy new gauge for your blm
>oh hey it doesn't track thunderclouds or firestarters

What's the point then
>>
Why are people butthurt about WAR, they got 2 situationally useful tanking skills and 2 straight DPS increase skills, and they got Rampart without losing any of their existing tank skills like DRK did Shadowskin?

Explain this meme to me.
>>
>>381097396
Nigga, Alphinaud was the best part of HW.
>>
>>381097340
Personally I still like Alphinaud, he grew on me over HW but cool? No.
>>
>>381097234
D-delet this
FFXIV doesn't have any positive points because its not XI.
>>
File: ffxiv_18062017_161123.jpg (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_18062017_161123.jpg
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>381097330
>susanoo ex
>finish fight with 5 aoe balances
>mfw

ast is ridiculous and yoshi should kill himself
>>
>>381097340

Hoary
>>
>>381097340
this story hardly had any scion involvement besides Lyse, which is probably why the story comes out better than HW's

Yshtola gets written out almost entirely from the beginning, Lyse too except near the very end for a brief bit, Thancred is only lightly involved towards the end.

I don't mind the twins much, Alisaie being a RDM ended up being fun because she got visibly stronger through the story
>>
>>381096332
>the only class in the game where the GCD feels non-existent
>mobile
>has utility
>actually infinite MP
>doesn't run on autistic buff timers
>doesn't run on autistic dot timers
>YOU are fully in charge of the damage you dish out
Yeah, it's so fun it makes everything else look like shit in comparison.

>Jolt Thunder Jolt Aero
it's "Acceleration Jolt Aero/Thunder Stone/Fire Swiftcast Aero/Thunder". please kill yourself
>>
>>381097491
>best part of HW
>not Haurchefant
>not Estelien
>not any of the dragonbros

Your taste is fucking shit. Kindly fix it.
>>
>>381097467
This game has ACT, but it doesn't work on the current patch yet. Also it's technically against the rules, so if you end up getting it, just don't talk about it in the ingame chat.
>>
>>381097474
That's some big ass eyes
>>
>>381097595
Haurchefant is a shit meme, no one cared about him until he died.
>>
>>381097595
or you could go hang yourself faggot
>>
File: 1280518560420.jpg (4KB, 145x130px) Image search: [Google]
1280518560420.jpg
4KB, 145x130px
>>381091814
Doesn't change the fact that MCH is now fucking ass to play and his utility got fucked hard.

Also provide some numbers before you pull shit out of your ass.
>>
is it worth taking 2 samurai in dungeons or would it be better to do sam/ninja for the slashing debuff?
>>
>>381097234
>just hop on your mount
A bit cumbersome if I want to follow a fast enemy and hit them if I'm in range, however want or even need to replace it with a different skill.
>>
>>381097598
Beta is out and works with some issues on dots and stuff. release soon though
>>
>>381097678

WAR/AST/SAM/SAM is probably the optimal dungeon group
>>
>>381097340
Alphinaud and Urianger
>>
>>381096348
I see French/German only in /shout, never in dungeons.
>>
Why does RDM have such a retarded sprint animation, it's way worse then male au ras.
>>
>>381097551
I don't have much to say about AST other than I'm glad the people playing it are having fun but the healer situation is extremely, extremely stupid right now.

It would make more sense if AST had SCH-tier shit healing with their god utility because at least you'd have a reason to bring them still, but AST blows them out on both fronts.

WHM at least still has god-tier healing. Confessions and the lily system felt like someone's attempt at saying "you're not suppose to have a lot of utility but here's something to make your healing more involved", but that completely failed for various reasons.
>>
>>381097678
>Run dungeon roulette
>2 SAMs
>Everything is fucking dying in seconds

Shit is ridiculous. I love it.
>>
>>381097392
>>381097124
You guys have to give her a break though, she's been pretending to be someone else for years now and following Popalymo's orders the whole time, this is her first time acting as herself in half a decade and also thinking for herself.
>>
>>381097829
>i can't give whm utility
>haste, dispel, reflect, auto-life are still not in the game
nani the fuck are you doing square?
>>
>>381097526
I like how whenever Estinein showed up in SB, he made a few remarks showing how big an influence Alphinaud made on him. It helped connect the two expansions together.
>>
>>381097964
I liked her better when she wasn't herself. Lyse sucks, bring back Yda.
>>
File: fuck year.gif (235KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuck year.gif
235KB, 240x320px
So we're all agreed that lakshmi's theme is the best piece of stormblood music, right
>>
Lyse needs a beating.
>>
>>381096713
I main SCH and its pretty weak right now. especially in pvp. MP management sucks. I think they wanted to make use of the aetherflow heals over MP heals. I tried AST again and found it must easier to heal
>>
>>381098102
i like about 10 of them equally. don't make me choose, faggot
>>
>Queue as Tank
>Have to wait 5 minutes because even though it pops instantly DPS keep missing it
>>
>>381097964
that's fine but at least in HW Alphinaud actually accomplished things that made you feel like the credit he got was due

in SB Lyse tags along besides you, shows extreme naivety and gets BTFO constantly, only for everyone to turn-heel and kiss her ass after YOU succeed at whatever is at task. It felt like I was babysitting her half the time.
>>
>>381098000
>still no shell spell
>>
We still don't have flying in ARR zones because...?
>>
>nin gets one new ability at 62 and then nothing til 68
bleh
at least the frog makes a cool noise
>>
>>381098102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf4SAZ_yqFY

best
>>
Can you light farm for relic 3.0 in level 61+ content?
>>
>>381098102
Al Mhigo dungeon music was pretty fucking great, as was the last boss theme

Lakshmi's got old fast
>>
>>381098102

All the new music has been great so far except Ruby Sea day theme
>>
>>381098107
I'd hit her, if you know what I mean.
>>
>Susanoo's title is Lord of revel
>His fight isn't a bunch of partying around and drinking
Wrong revel definition, or what?
Nothing about what I've seen of him makes me think of a party animal
>>
>>381098102
I wanna jerk off to her theme
>>
>>381098272
>only for everyone to turn-heel and kiss her ass after YOU succeed at whatever is at task
Literally never happens. The game wanks you off constantly.
>>
File: khloe consider.png (1MB, 1122x845px) Image search: [Google]
khloe consider.png
1MB, 1122x845px
>>381098330
ARR zones were not made with flying in mind. They will not let us fly there because of how shitty the zones would look from the sky.
>>
>>381098331
SUMMONING JUTSU
>>
File: sb.jpg (27KB, 860x280px) Image search: [Google]
sb.jpg
27KB, 860x280px
>>381098272
Pretty much. She just tagged along and either cried or got pissy. IMO she just needed to get fucked a few times and lighten up all that frustration
>>
>>381098490
It's probably like pre-cata WoW with massive amounts of textures they'd have to add
>>
Why are people so dead silent in this game? Every other MMO has lively chatter in most zones, especially starting zones. But this one? Nothing. Its just dead.
>>
>>381098458
His revelry is fighting you
>>
>>381098314
They made shell in with protect after 1.0
>>
How long were we in the Far East, timeline wise?
>>
>>381098585
>he wasn't around for pre-nerf raubahn ex
>>
File: 1473433076812.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473433076812.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>tanks pissed
>tfw I been a PLD player since XI
>been having the best time of my
my only complaint is all the people that are suddenly playing PLD.

Also, why do people shy away from tank role? I never found it boring at all.
>>
>>381096812
I think that the BP nerf was heavy-handed, but I don't think that it's totally unworkable the way it is now.

However, I think they need to:
- Cut the cost of Dark Arts in half while you're in Grit, because it's just unusable in its current state
- Either: Cut the Blood cost on Quietus to 25, so that you alternate AD and Quietus, and don't run out of resources so quickly, OR: Buff Quietus to 225 base potency, 300 with DA.
- Do SOMETHING with Dark Passenger, because it has literally no use at this point. One option would be to make it extremely MP-inefficient, but make it THE tool for DRK's AoE spike damage. Increase the MP cost by 50%, increase the cooldown to 120s, and increase the base/DA potencies to 250/500, so that it's something worth blowing half your MP bar on. (You could do a half-dozen other things, but this is one option)
- Put Unleash back to 100 potency, because at this point DRK has a harder time keeping hate in low-level dungeons than PLD, and is basically as weak in <Lv56 dungeons as PLD was in Heavensward.

They already started doing a total overhaul on DRK's AoE. They either need to finish what they started, or revert it and try again.
>>
>>381098868
Even though the role is piss easy, most people cant handle the pressure that comes with it.
>>
>>381098868
Block changes were huge for PLD. I still think you shouldn't be able to block from the rear though.
>>
>>381098345
Please tell me that's not what it really looks like in game, that really looks like a ps2 game.
>>
File: concentrated autism.jpg (150KB, 410x644px) Image search: [Google]
concentrated autism.jpg
150KB, 410x644px
>>381098585
I wish it was "just dead"
>>
>>381098585
Most folks are in FC chat or talking in their Linkshells, there usually isn't a need or want to talk out in the open unless you're trying to recruit or direct people to bosses
>>
File: 1451790018116.png (5KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
1451790018116.png
5KB, 255x253px
>still level 55 in HW
>missing the chance to learn all the new dungeons and trials
>going to be stuck with the slow retards and the fags who kick people for not watching a guide
>>
>>381098868
Too much responsibility. If you fuck up, you fuck up the fight for the whole party.
>>
Wow, rare boss fates actually drop cool stuff.
>>
>>381099097
server?
>>
>>381099059
its a ps3 game
>>
>split shot 5 times in a row with no proc

hmm
>>
>>381099275
gigameme
>>
>>381099238
Being a tank on a dungeon you don't know it's the most stressful shit ever
>>
>>381097396
As long as Alphy doesn't revert back to his pre-crystal braves personal who has not learnt humility, he's fine to stick around.

By the way Zenos kicks it this soon?
Then who is the main bad of SB suppose to be?
The Niddhogg of this expansion that is.
>>
This launch has been awful but I'll give props to Yoshi P. Red Mage is fun as hell
>>
>>381099317
But ps3 support is dropped.
>>
>>381099449
神 龍
>>
>>381099380
Better than the Witcher RP on Levi
>>
What did they do to Warrior?
>>
>>381099449
probably some shitter from the far east
>>
They're going to keep using the active time maneuver arent they? What purpose does it serve besides being glorified floating text?
>>
How boring is PLD actually? I've only ever played Arcanist/Summoner.
>>
File: 1456195015346.png (798KB, 1001x717px) Image search: [Google]
1456195015346.png
798KB, 1001x717px
>>381095719
>PvP seems more fucked than before.
>mfw insta queue
I don't have any issue with the skill changes. Double shoulder tackle and taking combo potshots+somersault is pretty rad.
>>
File: FFXIV_Zenos_yae_Galvus.png (592KB, 732x877px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIV_Zenos_yae_Galvus.png
592KB, 732x877px
>Have defeated more primals on my own than most historians can name
>Destroyed Ultima Weapon and killed Baelsar myself
>The Azure Dragoon, champion of Ishgard, slayer of Nidhogg, let alone all the other job titles and deeds
>Constantly best the greatest champions of Eorzea, even fucking Raubahn
>But I job to some Garlean prince that comes out of fucking nowhere
How the FUCK am I supposed to buy that?
>>
Finished MSQ. I liked Stormblood much more than Heavensward and ARR. The ending with Zenos and Shinryu wasn't as powerful as Thordan, but everything else were better.

As speculated before, there isn't much to do post game but the story and SAM gameplay alone was worth $30. I guess I'll farm dungeons and try ex primals but I can't see myself playing after June. It's pretty obvious SE puts most of their money and time into the story and that's refreshing and fine I guess.
>>
>>381097340
What happens to Not-Tataru?
>>
>>381099643
You will be ashamed of your words and deeds.
>>
>>381098102
I love how her theme is a classic villain song. The first half seems like she's introducing herself and her desires and followed, while the second half seems like her trying to seduce and corrupt the WoL to her ideals
>>
>>381099656
Can't you unlock Lakshmi EX?
>>
>>381099643
>Japanese writing
>Making sense ever

It's either a contest of powerlevel between underaged girls or some dude with a mysterious type that beat the shit out of everythings
>>
>>381096348
Are you retarded?
>>
>>381099643
And this is why WoW keeps giving you more powerful roles in the story
>>
I'M GOING TO MARRY KURENAI AND HISUI!
>>
>>381099553
Lost all their utility
Lost most/all of their DPS lead over other tanks
Their rotation is now extremely rigid and easily derailed, and is only a slight DPS gain even if you do it perfectly

And they get fucked in the ass if they swap stances, whereas PLD gets a slap on the wrist and DRK like, gets itchy balls for half a second
>>
>>381099643
He's just that good. Plus sick ass magitek
>>
>>381097246
No
Retard
>>
>>381099643
What a stupid looking sheath. Why is empire look like they took a shit on it
>>
>>381099880
I don't know why they even "revamped" the combat. Other than a little skill bloat with useless abilities like fracture and one ilm punch, it was fine.
>>
>>381099789
I'm waiting for a friend to finish up before I try ex primals so I'm not sure
>>
>>381099014
I agree with that, seems kinda stupid that you can some how block from behind.
I wouldn't mind losing that, and really enjoying magic block though.
>>381098993
>>381099238
Hmm, I guess I'm fortunate so far. Haven't have too many critics, although from time to time I do get the guy that seems to go out if their way to pull a group when I'm in the middle of tanking.
>Aurum Vale
>1st chamber wipe because healer pulled a group that was on the opposite side of the room
>blames me for not saving him when I was dealing with the vale wasps and shrooms
Pretty much could see that he was trying to sabotage the rest of time after that. That or he was just a retard. Hard to tell these days.
>>381099407
In a way, I'm usually willing to give up my first 'wow' experience to a dungeon by looking up a quick guide video on any interesting mechanics. Sure it kinda takes way the surprise, but as a tank, I'm more of a tour guide. So survival and success come first.
>>
>>381099643
You missed the cherry on top.

When you meet for the final confrontation, despite not really training much more harder for any significant length of time, you are able to match him as if the first encounter didn't even happen.

I call it the John Cena syndrome.
>>
>>381099643
Your WoL does not actually give a shit about what's going on anymore, and his apparent loss is just him despairing over how he missed his 50 minute DPS queue.
>>
>>381099553

It's a meme, WAR still has the best personal mitigation and DPS
>>
I have no idea what that Warrior gauge is doing and I've read the thing 3 times already.
>>
>roll Bard
>Every queue I'm in has 2 brds and every pool has 4
What the fuck is brd the meme class?
>>
Gosetsu is objectively the best character in SB
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>381099906
It literally isn't possible to be "that good". It makes no sense unless he's literally a Superman-tier alien with inhuman abilities. The WoL is the definition of "just that good" and even they have to fight hard against the best warriors the world has seen besides them. For there to be a guy who can nothing personnel then defies basic sense.
>>
>>381100129
desu he didn't really seem all that phased from the dungeon fight

he basically smirks and walks out the back door
>>
>>381100150
Are you retarded anon? It's literally just the old stacks but now it goes to 10 instead of 5.
>>
>>381100129
I think the WoL just wasn't prepared the first time, but the next time they met he knew what he was up against and could fight more efficiently
>>
>>381100262
So now I do THREE FELL CLEAVES?
>>
>>381099980
that's the thing, they didn't really revamp the combat, it was more of a skill-sweep much like how WoW does with every expansion

few classes got tuned more than others, bloat was reduced, class role abilities came in (which is honestly far better)
>>
>>381100308

Yes
>>
File: 1492549296210.jpg (96KB, 1129x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1492549296210.jpg
96KB, 1129x1040px
>>381091223
Are you guys transfering to Goblin or Coeurl?
>>
>>381100245
There's always someone better anon, the Garleans didn't get this far by having nothing but cloth wearing chumps picking on old ladies
>>
>>381100210
it was changed probably the most and is a ton of fun now on top of being really good
>>
>>381100245
Its just pure Garlean superiority.
WoL may be some amazing hero, but at the end of the day you are still a filthy Eorzean savage.
AND Zenos was just the Garlean Empire's prince, imagine how badly the Emperor himself will fuck you up.
>>
>Kugame Castle dungeon
>that last boss Yojimbo

10/10

fucking great
>>
>>381100438
But I thought they got by with giant magitek spider rape tanks, not skill. Wasn't that the whole point of the Griffin arc?
>>
File: 1495427162111.jpg (81KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1495427162111.jpg
81KB, 444x444px
Anyone else find Lyse fucking annoying? I'm only at the Azam Steppes but every single cut-scene with her in it she's always bitching and throwing a hissy fit.
>>
>>381100245
well at the end it was revealed that he had the Resonant surgery as well, so that explains part of it
>>
>>381100548
I liked her better when she was pretending to be her dumb dead sister.
>>
>>381092467
They already expect us to be against the dudes who just wanted to kill the beast faggots who wanted to kill us. They even offered to make eorzeans citizens of the empire if they surrendered. Gaius was literally the misunderstood good guy
>>
>>381100548
Luckily you spend a lot of time with Gosetsu in between.
>>
>>381100548
dunno if you watch Anime but the Japs have a hard time writing interesting female characters that aren't complete bitches
>>
>>381100548
She's completely useless and you cant even fuck her
>>
File: delet.gif (480KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
delet.gif
480KB, 480x270px
>>381100685
>Still can't tell Y'shtola you fell in love with her the day she saved you from that big dumb goobue in Noscea
>>
File: 1491875003813.png (142KB, 372x257px) Image search: [Google]
1491875003813.png
142KB, 372x257px
>excited to see Wolfman lore and characters
>introduced at the very ass end of the story as a group of literal whos
>involved with all of one quest

well that sucked
>>
File: sweat.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>the shisui tank set
>>
>>381100636
Regula turned out to be a pretty decent chap too.
>>
So is this game fun right now or what?
Or is it just another mediocre "press buttons to make a good rotation out of the 60 skill buttons you have cluttering your UI" mmo?

What are some fun things to do at max level other than raid and grind dungeons?
>>
>>381100829

Honestly, I thought they were normal people dressed up in fursuits lol.
>>
>>381100438
>There's always someone better
if you weren't the Warrior of Light, yes

King Thordan questions WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU, because he was a guy who used the power of unlimited aether and a thousand years of fervent prayer and bloodshed, and still lost.
>>
>final villain of HW is a man with 2 dragon eyes stuck in him
>final villain of SB is a man with a primal made from 2 dragon eyes

why
>>
File: 1494647591068.jpg (39KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494647591068.jpg
39KB, 600x456px
>>381100865
>Shisui sets in general
>>
>>381100548
Only thing cool about Yda/Lyse was her fighting skill. No brains all ass whooping. SB ruined what she was suppose to be. in 2.0 when she fought those generals was awesome
>>
>>381100819

Rewatched that cutscene recently, it's excellent. I miss the old voice actors.
>>
Man they really upped the quest quality. "Kill X" quests don't make you massacre the entire ecosystem anymore, and the magitek suit sidequest and the stealth duty were pretty fucking neat

>>381100865
please tell me the other shisui sets (if they existed) also looked like that. it's the only slutset I actually liked
>>
sorry i cant even like, bring about the effort to try to give a fuck about this boring ass expansion

the quests are so generic and bad

like, 1 quest in eso is more inventive, personal, and well written than the entirety of like the fucking 5+ hours i spent grinding through all that patch quest content just to unlock expansion

man, i paid so much for this shit, and its so bad.
>>
Man RDM is fucking awesome, wonder when the hype will die down and people will switch off of it.
>>
File: d.jpg (18KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
18KB, 381x381px
>>381100829
Preese rook forward to beast questrine
>>
>>381100245
>biggest empire in the area
>high end technology with armor technology and weapon technology while you have cool looking sticks of iron
>probably need to beat every single opponent to get his general status
>all the other guys were probably powerhouses that trained like madmen and hunted behemoths since they were children to get to the top of the empire

what's wrong with it?
>>
has anyone got their code for the full game yet? supposedly registration has started but i haven't gotten an email or anything.
>>
>I've been hearing from testing on old SSS dummies that people are pushing out about 2850 from PLD at level 70 and 2950 from DRK (using i270 str gear, they were also testing the difference there as well).

am i just bad, the best i can do on the level 70 dummies is 2k dps as PLD (over an extended period of time), nowhere fucking close to 2.8k, this is with all fending accessories though.
>>
>>381100894
Hell, fucking Nael was pretty cordial with you after beating her in the Coil.
Somewhat remorseful of what she's done to cause Bahamut to fucking up the world, being glad to be freed of the primal and warning you to steel yourselves of what's to follow (the reveal of what happened to Louisoux)
>>
File: ffxiv_17062017_073555.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_17062017_073555.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
why is susanoo so piss easy?
>>
>>381100932
There are many jobs that are reactive now instead of running on an autistic fixed rotation
They condensed the clutter so it's no longer a 40 button game where half of them do the exact same fucking thing
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (672KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
672KB, 499x281px
>>381100979
Because Ascians are huge cunts that keep using and failing at the same plan. Do we even know what the white robe's deal is yet? I'm so fucking sick of his
>by beating us you played into our REAL plan :^)
Fucking horseshit I hate the writers so much being back the WoD I wanna hear Junichi Suwabe cry about Hydaelyn some more
>>
>>381101079
depends on how they're balanced from here on out

I have a feeling RDM will be more scarcer than SAM

SAM was explicitly stated to be the super strong selfish DPS role, so people are gonna stick to it forever basically.
>>
>>381101079
>Implying I'll switch off
They're almost perfect for me, the only problem being the neckbeard rapier.
>>
>>381096874
It's only at level 52 and up.
>>
>>381101045
the tank set is the only slutty one. everyone else wears more clothes
>>
>>381100518
What, do you think his armor and weapons were just normal metal shit? The guy was probably loaded up with so much tech he was akin to a walking tank, plus he must have been trained by the best of the beat, and maybe even physical augmentations. You weren't fighting a normal man, you are fighting someone who has access to the top of Garlemalds tech advancements
>>
>>381101290
>tfw not a tank
UPGRADE YOUR FUCKING GLAMOUR SYSTEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
should paladin be spamming holy spirit whenever they can or is it just for when you cant get into melee range?
>>
>>381101236
>neckbeard rapier
>he doesn't like the smug rogue aesthetic that comes with rapiers
Whatever faggot
>>381101227
I'm not really fond of the other casters so I'm sticking with RDM for awhile, glad that most people are drawn to *unsheathes katana* instead
>>
>>381101120
if you bought it on steam, you just need to check your cd keys, they just added it
>>
>>381101295
That's the logical explanation but the story just goes "0w0 he's so skilled!"
>>
>>381101428
>Thinking he look cool with the "smug rogue aesthetic that come with rapiers"
Just wear a fedora you'll have as much "aesthetic".
>>
>>381101372
Pretty sure you should use it after your 123 combos almost every time, like consider it a fourth button in your combo if you have the mana for it.
>>
>>381101159
Why is Yotsuyu so damn sexy she's supposed to be a bad person I'm supposed to not like her
>>
>>381100963
I think there's a big difference behind fighting a Primal and fighting a regular person. There's a lot more magic bullshit backing you when up against Primals
>>
>queue up in garuda ex
>shitter rdm hit by every aoe and keeps dying
>getting sick of ressing his ass and start to pay attention to what he's doing
>whenever the howling winds covers half the screen he still does the jump back right into it and gets most his health knocked off

Fuck RDM players. All the SAMs I've seen have been good though
>>
>>381101482
i bought it on SE's online store
>>
File: eldibus.jpg (838KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
eldibus.jpg
838KB, 2560x1440px
Just when it was all over you get more after the credits. Even worse how it's all there in your face but it's going to take at least 2 years for more.
>>
>>381101428
>I'm not really fond of the other casters so I'm sticking with RDM for awhile, glad that most people are drawn to *unsheathes katana* instead

hey high five, I'm a huge fencing fanatic to boot and I have a huge hardon for rapiers
>>
How does Sleeve Draw work? Does it draw 4 cards for each Draw/RR/Spread/Minor?
>>
>>381101508
>implying I'm not going to wear a fedora and make a bunch of fedora tipping macros for all my skills
Get off my board you shitter
>>
>>381100128
Hold on, you nigger. Was this with an AST? Your dumb ass kept pulling adds one at a time instead of going in guns blazing with Overpower. Not my fault that ROAMING adds get me. Do your job better. I main WAR and know better than to just let roaming adds stumble in without aggroing them. You were lazy, plain and simple.
>>
>>381101521
Welcome to your first animu, young grasshopper.
Protip: Evil chicks are always hot. Not every hot bitch is evil tho.
>>
>>381099643
I ran off for 10 levels to learn how to summon Bahamut and came back.
>>
File: 1497049077399.jpg (104KB, 405x432px) Image search: [Google]
1497049077399.jpg
104KB, 405x432px
>hingashi is hyur land
I knew it, eat shit lizards.
>>
>>381101213
The white robe dude is playing both sides for the world won't become another void because that doesn't help bring Zodiark back
>>
>>381101494
Well he probably is skilled, but you primitive Eorzeans don't realize he's stuffed to the brim with tech assistance
>>
File: 1478206684235.png (73KB, 242x364px) Image search: [Google]
1478206684235.png
73KB, 242x364px
>>381101614
>Implying you will
>>
>>381101494
>>381101295
>>381100518
at the end of the story it's heavily implied that he had enhancement surgery via aether/eikon shenanagins
>>
Is stormblood a good expansion right now. Should I show up for 4.1? When is Puppetmaster being added?
>>
>>381101585
so who the fuck is mask guy after all?
>>
>>381092767
The feet model ruin them.
>>
>>381101585
Well we knew that it wasn't gonna end with Ala Migho and Domain liberated and everything is sunshine from them on.
With more patches coming I'm guessing we might face a renewed invasion. He'll if the early trailer song lyric of one city being lost is accurate one of them night even be destroyed this time beyond repair.
>>
>>381101683
>the white robe dude is actually our disguised character that decided to stir up trouble to train ourself to be strong enough to kill zodiarch x great crystal

you just know it's true
>>
>>381101675
Well yeah she looked alright for a lizard. Have you seen how ugly the other lizards were in the MSQ?
>>
File: bm.png (1MB, 1222x827px) Image search: [Google]
bm.png
1MB, 1222x827px
>>381101650
>Protip: Evil chicks are always hot
you sure?
>>
>>381101763
Queues are out the ass and the servers are fucky as shit.
There was an emergency maintenance today on all EU servers, for example. Whatever that fucking means.
>>
>>381101763
>When is Puppetmaster being added?
right after Blue Mage, Beastmaster and Dancer
>>
>want ninja sushi set
>but its fucking aqua blue
Let me dye this shit purple or black
>>
>>381097340

Tataru is so good she made someone quit our guild
>>
>>381101763
>puppetmaster
>not BLU

It is experiencing a ton of launch troubles, but its still a ton of fun. Wait a week or two for SE to fix all the broken shit before picking it up.
>>
>>381101650
generally everyone is attractive in anime

the ones that aren't are exaggerated in their ugliness
>>
My cocksleeve Yotsuya is so sexy
>>
>>381101654
>When the fuck did you learn to do that, you didn't have it last time!?
>>
>>381102032
U Wot?
Do elaborate, please.
>>
How long will it take me to go to Paladin from Dragoon so I dont have to wait an hour and a half in a queue?
>>
Where do you get wind up khloe?
>>
>>381101763
BRM was datamined, but there's no telling what BRM actually is. Brue Mage?

They won't be adding any new classes until next expansion though.
>>
>>381102081
Like any kung fu movie
>>
>>381099643
Its actually a lore reason. The lore book and other sources claim that the gift you have as the WoL only works to provide you immense strength when in life or death situations. As Zenos never tries to kill you early on, Hydaelyn doesn't bless you during those encounters.
>>
>>381102140
3 line reward from wondrous tails have fun
>>
>>381102156
Brick Mage
>>
>>381101580
If you got complete edition you have to wait for the 20th. If not, go to order history and unlock code.
>>
>>381102026
We'll probably get a dyable set in a later patch like the current SB leveling armor are dyable versions of HW dungeon armor
>>
So;

A future patch reveals more about the previous WoL that Louisoux teleported during Bahamut's rage.
In present the Garleans or Ascians have captured and mind wiped one of them to fight you.
If you are a legacy player it turns into a Winter Soldier scenario as the other guy is someone your WoL personally knew. He becomes a recurring enemy you have to face until you find a way to free him and have him be a recurring travelling companion.

Yay?
>>
>>381102304
Yeah, in fucking 5.0.
>>
File: 1429326203525.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1429326203525.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>Ruby Sea nighttime BGM
>>
>>381101797
We never see his face. The emperor responds with "how dare you" when he takes off his mask.
>>
>>381102348
I'd rather them just retcon WoD back into the story
>>
>>381101797
its gonna be Gaius
>>
>>381102418
I wish the sun would never rise again.
>>
File: 1457026298075.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457026298075.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>381102418
>Ruby Sea daytime BGM
>>
>>381102450
oh I know, I'm just asking about speculations
>>
>>381101797
He is a Char.
In the Japanese version this is not actually a joke.
>>
File: 1473888844784.gif (520KB, 302x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473888844784.gif
520KB, 302x270px
>>381094780
>the scions are the only thing preventing the WoL to go full nuclear
I still remember the WoL's grin when nero gives us the red baron, just imagine what would happen we put our hands on a working Omega Arma
>>
>>381101797
im guessing some Garlean?
is it possible for a garlean to "become" an Ascian
>>
Level 23 Arcanist here, how bad is SCH and SMN? Do I drop it?
>>
>>381102114

I don't know, we were talking about how cute she is and the guy suddenly said he was switching servers and left.
>>
>>381102718
they aren't in a great place right now, feel free to change to something else
>>
>>381102694
We don't even know what ascians actually are. Literally anything is possible
>>
>>381102718
>Level 23 Arcanist
Run.
>>
>>381100548
>femWoL
>girl party
I want to paint her nails and talk about boys. I like her actually. Her bowing and trying to be the Alphinaud of the group is cute.
>>
>not done with ARR yet
>play DRG
>fucking awful queues, always 30-40 minutes
should i just level a healer?
>>
>>381102894
healers got cucked pretty hard in Stormblood
>>
File: Digestivemagic.jpg (89KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
Digestivemagic.jpg
89KB, 800x599px
>>381102156
It's Brown Mage.
>>
What are some fun activities to do in the game?
Is fishing fun?
>>
File: 1441766438841.png (205KB, 358x425px) Image search: [Google]
1441766438841.png
205KB, 358x425px
>>381101521
Why is Zeno so damn sexy he's supposed to be a bad person I'm supposed to not like him

>that hair pull
I want to have his secret illegitimate children
>>
>>381103025
Become a chef.
Make bank.
>>
>>381102990

I haven't heard a single AST complaining. Earthly Star and Minor Arcana are fun as fuck.
>>
I fucking knew Yotsuyu and Gosetsu were alive.
>>
>>381094780
>>381102675
This is why the initial DRK quests were amazing.
>JUST TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF
>WE ARENT THEIR GODDAMN MESSENGER BOY
>RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>381103098
But it's not like he can start leveling AST when he isn't even in Heavensward yet.
>>
File: 39210_20170619101745_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
39210_20170619101745_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>roe
Well this confirms it.
>>
>spend entire Friday and Saturday morning clicking on raubahn
>decide I will just do other stuff and try again Sunday night
>get past it and pippin on Sunday night but completely behind friends now, discords full of spoilers, ex primals already cleared
Totally killed my hype. I'm not even excited to play when I get home from work today
>>
>>381103171
It was pretty obvious when a building falls into water. Literally no one dies in those situations
>>
where do you trade the old tomestones for poetics?
>>
>>381102718
SCH isn't that bad.

Yes your aoe got fucked but literally every single classes aoe got fucked. Its piss easy to DPS now even with a retarded tank.
>>
>>381103304

i dunno i still feel like Row-Ga-deen is the proper pronunciation.

Is it Aura or Ow-rah?
>>
>>381100819
I wonder how far they'll actually take the favor system.
>>
>>381103001
Poopmage?
>>
>>381103304

>People unironically thought he was a mutant Hyur

Jesus christ
>>
So do you actually fight Yotsuyu at all in any dungeons or duties?
>>
File: Kugane.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kugane.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I finally got it
All for a sightseeing log
>>
What the fuck was the point of adding class abilities, when they are all just PLD abilities. I had just gotten back into this game for the first time since ARR and had gotten my DRK leveled up, the tanking style was a blast. No idea why they ruined it. Probably should just go back to PLD and hope it gets more interesting than it was at 50.
>>
>>381103207
>Reach HW
>NOW TAKE CARE OF THIS LITTLE SHITLET WAIFU HAHAHAA

>>381103492
But roes have this blocky deformed face and nose
>>
>>381103519
why would you fight her when she's a good guy?
>>
>>381101591
Yes. If the slots are empty it'll draw a random card in them. If you already have a card in the slot, it won't overwrite them.
>>
>>381103575
does completing sightseeing give you anything but exp?
>>
File: 1400369243980.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1400369243980.gif
2MB, 300x164px
So is now a good time for me to start a trial?
>>
>>381103207
>I should have let you all drown in Leviathans tidal wave
>>
>>381103492
The people who thought his parents were an average Hyur guy who got lucky with a Roe amazon?
>>
>>381103652
Yes.
>>
Why did they make it so you need to do the last action for it to register in gpose?

Let me just choose the action as it seems I won't ever get to use LB outside of an instance and only if it is the kill shot.
>>
File: IMG_8617.jpg (18KB, 205x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8617.jpg
18KB, 205x240px
>DRK is fucked
w-what happened?
>>
>>381102694
It's probably Cid.
>>
>Shota Y'sayle in DRK 60-70 quest
>>
>>381103767
>All these TANK mains dropping their jobs

It wont be long till Yoshi makes savage content tank-free.
>>
>>381103207
>you're not a pushover as a DRK
welp, I know what I will level afterwards
>>
File: 1492954755958.jpg (32KB, 347x395px) Image search: [Google]
1492954755958.jpg
32KB, 347x395px
>levi's kugane shout chat
>>
So people tell me Widagelt, the Monk who wouldn't shut up about freeing Ala Migho is no where to be found but Erik stick-these-rods-in-the-ground the science guy is? And in another job quest?
>>
>>381095802
>can't read
>calls it bullshit
>>
Has anyone received their SE store physical version yet?
>>
File: IMG_3232.png (397KB, 475x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3232.png
397KB, 475x481px
>>381102548
>doing the striped ray quests during the day theme
>>
File: 1455194590738.jpg (122KB, 1074x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455194590738.jpg
122KB, 1074x720px
>>381091302

Man they really gutted scholar. I've mained the class since 2015 and it feels completely different now, in a bad way. It's like they changed the job from high skill-cap/high reward to medium skill-cap/mediocre reward. Not only are WHM and AST easier to play, but they're just straight up stronger as well (in every category).

On the bright side, I've always been torn between SCH and WAR and, since the former is just straight up terrible now, I can just go WAR with no worries. WAR was nerfed as well, but at least it still plays the same.
>>
>>381104151
Erik is also mentioned in flavor text for the dungeon in Rhalgar's Reach
>>
>>381103767
>What dumb people bitch about
They took away MP drain so its impossible to run out of MP.

>What is worth bitching about
You have one 3 button combo rotation and 1-2 off button abilities to press now with your level 70 skill being useless.

Its just boring as shit to play now.
>>
>>381104353

Also they have ONE (1) shitty physical mitigation CD. You basically have to be in Grit 24/7 unless you want to get your ass blown out.
>>
>>381104079
You're still a veritable errand boy, it's just the job teacher you learn from desperately wants you to go tell people to shove their errands and quests up their ass so you don't have to answer to anyone
>>
>>381103454
Haven't heard of that, what is it
>>
>>381104284
Why did Tenzin had to job the whole series. He finally got to style all over the main villain but still had to take an L
>>
>>381104431
Yea they gutted blood weapon and other shit too. But to put it as simply as possible shits boring as hell AND PLD's do more damage than you.
>>
>>381104662
An April Fools dating system that they later brought up again as future content in some live letter. I think it was mentioned in the E3 one most recently.
>>
>>381104847
Oh, now I remember. They were actually considering that now?
>>
>>381104750
sorry what does "to job" or "jobbing" mean? english isnt my first language
>>
Jesus christ Samurai is boring, I imagine it get's more interesting at 62 when you start rolling in Kenki but I already just feel like dropping this.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (46KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
46KB, 900x900px
>>381104847
>dating system

GIVE NOW
>>
>>381105057
Everything is boring as shit at first.
RDM is nothing but "keep throwing the same two spells hoping it'll trigger your procs then do your melee combo and back to square one"
>>
>>381104793
Are there any real sims/dummy parses for the tanks yet
>>
>>381099643
>Based Zenos actually BTFO that hack ass WoL
Is he ded?
>>
>>381104946
It's a reference to wrestling. A jobber is someone strong that is forced to lose a fight in a story to show off how powerful their opponent, usually a newcomer, is.
>>
>average wait time 8 minutes as dps for level 70 dungeons
good stuff
>>
>Cutscene
>NPC infodump
>cutscene
>NPC info dump
>Quest to go talk to someone
>Cutscene
>NPC info dump

STOP
>>
>>381096551
Joining Royal on any server is a fucking mistake, especially odin
>>
>>381105358
At least all the side quest shit isn't there
>>
File: ffxiv_19062017_182125.jpg (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_19062017_182125.jpg
466KB, 1920x1080px
BEGONE THOTS
>>
I hate myself for finishing the story already.
>>
>>381105516
Can't see shit captain
>>
>>381105236
It's also a term for people who do contract jobs for wholesale. Made business class fun to listen to.
>>
File: ffxiv_19062017_182109.jpg (42KB, 666x164px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_19062017_182109.jpg
42KB, 666x164px
>>381105516
FOUL WENCHES
>>
>>381094780
This time Zeno beat our asses. We heard he had a place in Othard so were gonna go break it and piss him off to trigger a rematch. Feels like we are using yugiri and her resistance for that so I'm cool with it
>>
>>381104946

It's a term that comes from wrestling but you often see people use it in reference to anime fights.

Basically it's a way to make a newly introduced character appear as more of a threat even though they have less time to be built up. The fastest way to do this is to have them beat a character that has already been established as relatively strong, usually completely dominating them to make the new character seem that much more intimidating.
>>
File: 1483321257677.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483321257677.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>381092745
>>381093412
>Only enjoy tanking as DRK
>Only have 2 level 60 classes which are also my mains
>Switching tank would mean starting from level 30

This is giving me horrible flash backs of every expansion launch for WoW since MoP
>>
We're going to join the garleans next expansion right?
>>
Where does Direct Hit fit into the stat weights now? Do I take it after Crit?

>>381103041
You can't post this without giving a source
>>
Oh god damn it 90k errors all over the fucking place again
>>
>>381105773
30-50 is only a few hours of palace spam.

50-60 you can palace spam or pvp spam.
>>
>>381105516
>dress with pants
Disgusting
>>
>>381106073
Hopefully the changes won't disagree with me too much but yeah, atleast the grind isn't actually as bad as people make it out to be.

Is PLD looking to be a desired job for end game at the moment?
>>
>>381105524
This is what you get for being a faggot who skip cutscenes and rush to 70
>>
Just picked this game up, what class should I go with?
>>
>>381106321
Honestly I dont think there's a large difference in any of the tanks anymore.

Thats being said Paladin actually has utility unlike the other two tanks so even if they all end up being equal PLD's are going to be that much better
>>
File: 1394518233969.jpg (41KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
1394518233969.jpg
41KB, 351x450px
>>381105885
I just save reaction images, I don't know man.
>>
>>381106734
white mage
>>
This thread finally shilled me into downloading the free trial. What class/server do I try?
>>
>Yojimbo fight
Pretty fun, but it is easier than Courelfist
>>
Characters that deserve death:
Al
Lyse
I miss yda, the game needed pal & yda as the dynamic duo or ezorea
>>
>>381106882
Moogle
MNK
>>
SONIC

BOOM
>>
>>381105885
>Where does Direct Hit fit into the stat weights now? Do I take it after Crit?
from what Ive seen yeah, since you're looking for direct critical hits
>>
File: ffxiv_20062017_001358.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_20062017_001358.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
The vibes of this fight were absolutely bonkers. Soken you madman, you've done it again.
Thread posts: 524
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.