[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay faggots, listen up. I occasionally enjoy me some western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Okay faggots, listen up.

I occasionally enjoy me some western games for their big production value and mindless stuff. I'm also a fucking adult so I'm not immediately brainwashed by other peoples political views and if they are not too forced onto me at every turn I can live with them.

Is this game worth 40 bucks? How long is an average playthrough and how long does it take for the platinum trophy or doing all the interesting sidecontent?
>>
You've already experienced an entire playthrough via the webms from that one poster on this board.
>>
It took me about 45 hours to plat. The story is a little disappointing and I only liked maybe 3 characters out of the entire cast but the combat was really fun. I got it for free with my PS4 Pro but I wouldn't have regretted buying it for 40.
>>
>>381089943
Should add, 45 hours at a leisurely pace. Exploring everywhere, there's plenty of places you can skip and still plat the game. If you were to just stick to main + side quests you could probably clear and plat in 25-30 hours without much trouble.
>>
>>381089727
Platinumed the game.

Yeah I feel it's worth it. Play it on the hardest difficulty, undersand that it starts slow, and that the story gets good in the latter half. It's got fun tools, but combat is exploitable.

Come for the robots, stay for the story.
>>
>>381089727
It's not 40 anymore, the deal is over it's back up to 60.
They put a lot of time and effort into it so yeah it's worth the price tag, but that also depends on what you like personally in games.

Combat is kind of like dark souls except the enemies are a lot more complicated.
Human enemies are like human enemies in every other game, they are easy to cheese and suck ass, luckily it's like a 9:1 ratio.

I say pick it up, fighting and discovering new robots is the pull of the game and there's lots of exploration and stuff, also a lot of world building.

The most annoying thing about the game is the character talking to herself, but you can turn that feature off.
>>
>>381089727
>Is this game worth 40 bucks?
no
>>
>>381090157
It's 39€ physical in my country currently.
>>
>>381089727
>How long is an average playthrough
I played about three hours until I was bored out of my mind.
>>
>>381090040
Really it took me 80 hours to plat lol, i just spent a lot of time dicking around, fighting shit, luring robots to human enemies to make them fight each other, exploring and shit.

Personally the story is lost on me, some cool concepts but i didn't care for many characters. I mean it's not a bad story, i just didn't give a fuck, i just wanted to kill shit. Also played on very hard mode
>>
>>381089727
I think that game perfectly sums up why I no longer am interested in modern games
>>
>>381089727
I think the only people that actually like it are hardcore sjws that approve of it anti white men message.
>>
My first playthrough was around 60 hours. There's a fucking lot to do. Side quests are a little lacking but the core gameplay is fun enough that it didn't feel like a chore until right at the end (the point where I said fuck it and tried to finish the main quest as fast as possible).
>>
>>381090467
Yeah, like if the entire thing wasn't voice acted i'd skip all the dialogue, just killing shit is fun, side quest and missions just give you a reason to do so
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.