[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Pauline finally get the chance to get into Mario spin-offs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: PaulineOfficial2.png (147KB, 221x642px) Image search: [Google]
PaulineOfficial2.png
147KB, 221x642px
Will Pauline finally get the chance to get into Mario spin-offs?
>>
Why not, she's peach with brown hair and a red dress, they already have peach with a blue dress, peach with an orange dress, and fetish metal peach.
>>
what would that look like exactly, a rhythm game starring Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and Pauline or something?
>>
I want Pauline, DK Jr. and Stanley the Bugman in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Would Nintendo even consider giving MK8D DLC?

And of course I'm only talking about Mario Kart, because I can't remember the last time Nintendo's made an actually GOOD sports spin-off. The Mario Tennis series was one of my favorites, but the Wii U entry was a fucking disaster.
>>
>>381086017
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Mario Kart 9.
>>
>>381086017
Still no guarantee. Even though Rosalina got into Mario Kart so quickly it still took her like 6-7 years before she got into any other Mario Spin-off games.
>>
>>381086017

pink gold pauline wasting roster spots when?
>>
>>381087047
And baby Pauline.
>>
>>
>>381086017
I was always kind of surprised why they never used her before, but yeah they probably will now. Yet another female to make Daisy look bad.
>>
>>381088095
I'm not a lover of Daisy, but please don't bully her.
>>
>>381086017
Oh yeah, we totally need another bland princess. They should give her a baby version too while they're at it.
>>
File: Pauline.jpg (34KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
Pauline.jpg
34KB, 600x324px
Ok, this needs to turn into a lewd Pauline thread.

Begin
>>
>>381092335
Does she actually have any lewd?
>>
File: pauline1.jpg (108KB, 717x1113px) Image search: [Google]
pauline1.jpg
108KB, 717x1113px
>>381092795
yes.

Just not as easy to find as Peach or Rosalina
>>
After seeing her as a politician and business woman, if she gets popular enough like Peachy,Rosy and Daisy she'll start looking like Carmine Sandiago in Mario Kart spin offs, she'll always have the dress and the hat, so if you want more of her, you guys better get on that fan art train quick, I always thought of Diasy having the biggest ass, Rosy having the best thighs, Peach having the best hips and Pauly having the best breasts
>>
>>381086017
It took Daisy about 11 years to become a playable character in Mario Tennis, but took Rosalina less than one.
>>
Are we all forgetting that Pauline WAS in Mario vs. Donkey Kong?
>>
Can we take solice in the fact that all four girls are better than Amy,Blaze,Rouge and Cream?
>>
>>381086087
Peach came after Pauline though
>>
File: orn51mgbf31wooae2o1_r4_1280.jpg (194KB, 750x1875px) Image search: [Google]
orn51mgbf31wooae2o1_r4_1280.jpg
194KB, 750x1875px
I'm glad she's already getting a ton of new art.
>>
File: DCnhPNjUAAAgjci.jpg large.jpg (104KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
DCnhPNjUAAAgjci.jpg large.jpg
104KB, 566x800px
>>
>>381094473
Daisy was an obscure character brought back because they wanted more human characters for spin-offs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.