[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3861.jpg (44KB, 695x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3861.jpg
44KB, 695x334px
"They couldn't complete the training mode" edition.
What's your favorite stage so far?
Would you be ok if we get more ARMS alts? (Wind element Toaster, Blind element Dragon, Ice element Blorbs, Stun element Popper, etc.)
Ideas for DLC characters and their respective stages?
>>
>>381085072
>Ideas for DLC characters and their respective stages?
just look at the unused content on the cartridge that's all the DLC you're getting
>>
Sorry if this comes off as shilling, but I managed to successfully complete a Level 7 run as Helix using the default ARMs. Edited out the 20 minutes of getting my ass fucking decimated by Hedlok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9MRxPcCJE

Does anyone know what happened to Hedlok in Round 1? He blew himself up somehow, and I'm not even sure how he did it.
>>
>>381085072
Game should finally arrive either today or tommorow (fuck you canada post)

I couldn't play the testfire much, but i'm uable to choose between mummy, DNA and Spring (and gotta try Byte and Cobra too)

Also, what does going tall as DNA even do? i didn,t see much of a difference
>>
>>381085451
It lets you avoid hits easier:
>Tilt left/right to avoid direct hits.
>Tilt front/back to avoid side hits (ram ram / slapamander)
>Jump when someone tries to attack your legs
Also, while keeping your stretch, your punches will remain permacharged.
>>
Beat level 7 as Spring Man with toasters only, then you can call yourself good.

Someone please tell me how to beat these fuckers playing as Kid Cobra with slappers, they're starting to kill my fun.
>>
>>381085245
Looks like his big move acts like a bomb and hit himself with it.

How to you move like that?
>>
>>381085245
I know for a fact that headlok's explosion hurts every one in the final blast. It's the same as homie type ARMS and explosion element ARMS, if you hit a charged one it will explode in their face/mid air. That's actually how I cheesed my level 7 run of headlok.
>>
>>381085245
haven't bought the game yet but please tell me you didn't edit that music in. Shit is cash. Would be great if it's actually part of the game
>>
>>381085072
please let there be story DLC. PLEASE NINTENDO
>>
>>381089652
That's the game's music.
>>
>>381087943
>>381088640
Thanks, guys. I thought that one of his grenade ARMs went off on him or something, but I realized he wasn't using it in Round 1.

>>381089652
Yeah, that's the theme that plays while fighting Hedlok. I didn't edit any music in.
>>
>>381085072
>Mausoleum
>Yes
>Kid with sticky hands ARMS
>>
>>381090158
Also, to answer the other question, I'm using the Grip for the fight and not the motion controls.
>>
>>381085817
Use guard cancels. When you guard, you can dash out of it and throw out a charged punch. If they like to throw out arms all the time this will blow them up. also stay grounded and guard often while dodging.
>>
>>381090070
>>381090158
that's pretty dope. the fight was good. was it easy or are you just that good?
>>
>>381090293
I lost really bad against him in my other attempts. The fight in this video was really lucky. He's usually not that susceptible to grabs.
>>
>>381090402
How many tries to beat him?
>>
>>381090680
6 or 7. On my first try, we both won a round, but Hedlok won the last one. Every other attempt, I didn't win a single round. That's why I think this one was really lucky. Trying to corner Hedlok makes him way easier to deal with.
>>
>>381090778
Interesting. Really glad the game has actual challenge
>>
A lava blorb would be pretty dope
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.