[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: biohazard vendetta.jpg (136KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
biohazard vendetta.jpg
136KB, 1200x630px
Ask me anything
>>
>>381082258
What are some good open word games?
>>
>>381082258
Who paid you to grab dr. pavel?
>>
>>381082357
Biohazard Vendetta

I have a little more information than you think I do ;)
>>
>>381082357
Scrabble.
>>
>>381082424
>Open-World
>Resident Evil

Do not want
>>
>>381082384
Keep them related to OP
>>
>>381082512
This one brings a lot more to the table while explaining some story elements of mgsv

lets just say that this game will be a crowd favorite
>>
Will the game suck as much ass as metal gear solid 5
>>
>>381082258
Wait they're making a game out of this? I thought it was just an animated movie.
>>
>>381082552
>Ask me anything
>But by 'anything' I only mean things related to OP

Then that's not 'anything', anon

>>381082638
>RE game explaining what happened in a MGS game

What
>>
>>381082710
wow, that was pretty blunt... but ok. lets just say that konami rehired a certain special someone that is very important to metal gear solid... you can probably guess who. konami is listening to the fans and this might be the dream game we always wanted.
>>
Did RE7 ever get that fucking Not A Hero update?
>>
>>381082771
That's how they're saving metal gear; a crossover. Now the two universes will be combined and the story will truly be solved.
>>
>>381082258
Whats your shoe size
>>
File: 1497324666012.png (47KB, 425x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497324666012.png
47KB, 425x474px
>open world RE game
could be fun.
>>
Any news on MHXX localization?
Please bro..... I need this.....
>>
>>381082763
yeah yeah i get it, a common complaint of kojima games is that they have too many cutscenes, but really this time it will be different. the new crafting and exploration mechanics run too deep for even me to describe.
>>
>>381082923
>>381082819
no
>>
>>381082898
it will be
it takes from the likes of some of the most respected RPGs on the market
the witcher and elder scrolls series will be the inspiration but trust me the game will still stand out from the flock
this story will answer some of the biggest questions about the metal gear solid franchise
>>
wow, great news. ive been hoping a new game like this would come out soon, glad konami listens to us instead of other companies. i cant wait to have a thrilling time with this game, crafting, exploring, socializing both online and offline, there is so much fun for me to have that I could actually play the game forever. i can barely contain my excitement!
>>
>>381083232
trust me, this game will answer your most genuine desires and more! with the new fox engine and kojima at its head, biohazard vendetta isnt going to seem like a biohazardous purchase to gamers!!
>>
>>381082879
Yeah cuz when I think of series that need crossovers I think one that's heavily plot-based with cutscenes that go on for 5 hours and one that's just zombies over and over again.

>>381083123
>it takes from the likes of some of the most respected RPGs on the market

So it's going to be 1/3rd RE, 1/3rd MGS and 1/3rd Skyrim? This sounds amazing.
>>
This is the worst "leak" thread I've ever seen.
>>
is that Chris Roidfield?
>>
>>381083379
were you not listening when I said earlier that you could literally play forever?

And to answer your second question yes, it is the ultimate hybrid of rpg and fps but no first person though you'll see what I mean soon
>>
>>381083501
Well.... sorta

Okay, so it takes place 40 years after metal gear solid 5. solid snake is old as shit and is about to die, when quiet accidently falls down the stairs of their house and dies. solid snake was so heartbroken that a portal opened in the sky, the same shape of the hole that had just been put in his heart. through the wormhole comes the entire cast of biohazard. the signals on chris's love detector showed a negative love sign in solid snake. he felt the energy so strongly that he felt that he needed to fix this persons situation, so chris walked to his house and snake died in his arms. biohazard looked in snake's pocket and saw a note and read it. it said "in case of emergency call this clone doctor 321-354-647" and he did call it. so now he was there with the doctor and he put them both into one person making the mega hero ChrisNake
>>
>>381082258
Why is motorcycles?
>>
>>381083451
whyd you put leak in quotation marks
>>
>>381083924
dude motorcylces play a big part of the game. the motorcycles are what let you progress through the story. everytime you want to kill an enemy you just hop on your motorcycle. but its not that simple! you need momentum, and the way to get enough is to ride around the map and back to the enemy. now you have enough speed to kill.
>>
>>381083123
I assume to that pedigree of features they will also add the promise of free chocolate icecream blowjobs soon?
>>
File: 1494643172995.jpg (6KB, 288x224px) Image search: [Google]
1494643172995.jpg
6KB, 288x224px
>>381082258
>googled the movie thinking it's STILL not out
>it's literally playing at my local century theaters today

Well then, should I go see it?
>>
>>381084068
that does not answer the question.
its like asking about apples and getting a brochure about a cider brewery.
>>
>>381084096
>medium dicked hooligan thinks we will allow the premium package to be bought by american bafoons
absolutely not
>>
>>381083034

Wait, that Chris DLC never came out for RE7?

I haven't gone back and played it since the first 2 weeks it came out, but I specifically recall that DLC being slated for Spring, and we're a week away from Summer.
>>
>>381084236
It was delayed ages ago with no set release date.
>>
>>381084267

Christ. Wouldn't be surprised if Capcom pulls a 180 and turns it into it's own game with a price tag after promising it as free DLC.
>>
>>381084178
ok so fine. motorcycles have two wheels and we utilize both. you can attach ingame telivisions to the tires so you can watch tv but spinning. be careful though or youll get dizzy and u wont be able to aim ur motorcycle correctly. also we will be using the motion controllers from xbox but improving them a lot to accurately read player input so we see if they sit if they sit they ride on motorcycle if they stand then they rolled down hill and they walk they in air
>>
>>381084145
It'll be out on Digital tomorrow.
>>
>>381084145
wait for the game to come out first the movie version of vendetta spoils stuff like the reveal of big boss in the marvel cinematic universe except the character is just an older nick fury who is now a harder person. still played by samuel l jackson its just that the character is called different name because he is older.
>>
File: re.png (294KB, 1418x754px) Image search: [Google]
re.png
294KB, 1418x754px
>>381084496
but muh special features.

Also
>2 hour movie

Not sure if want for this honestly.
>>
>>381084496
just wait for the game
>>
>>381084646
2 hours is nothing you can literally play the game forever and not get bored
>>
will there be action? thrills? excitement? intrigue?
>>
>>381084919
there will be plenty of each, there is a platforming section that is very thrilling
>>
>>381082258
Get to the point OP. What do you want to tell us?
>>
>>381084984
Is there a rhythm minigame too?
>>
>>381085162
>He thinks there's a point

baka anon
>>
>>381085206
lwell... so of course but i need to tell ya we are going all out we are contacting Ubisoft EA Valve Treyarch Nintendo HTC LG Apple Costco Corsair Cooler Master Samsung Microsoft China Lego FOX Marvel Margot Robbie Cartoon Network Wizard 101 and others. We are going to have a just dance section (ubisoft, also the rhythm game you mentioned). We are also having a four cutscene long crossover with the characters from the new star wars game. dont forget the team fortress characters as well. might as well throw in a little xmen while we're at it. we decided to show that we are with the times we would use that one samsung phone thta blew up as an explosive weapon its a joke too. it takes place in china and margot robbie is made to look like a vietnam person and voice acts and motion caps for Quilt, Quiet's daughter. we are using the set from adventure time for one cutscene. there is a call of duty influenced scene where you team up with mario and luigi and shoot your way to the top of the castle with Cortana from halo and windows phones. the rest are secret but stay tuned
>>
>>381085818
im hyped! who else on /v/ is in!?
>>
>>381085892
>>381085818
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and immmmm son nummmmbbbb frm the bathroom bommbambambamb! slam grand wham and im in the fwamJJ! big boss and soid snake are so boss, hoss! yo yo da toe of kojimmaa
>>
reply to my thread NOW
>>
>>381086510
threy arent RESPKoNDING but my HUNGER FOR CONVERSATION grows this this cANNOT BE
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.