[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished VtMB. Played a Gangrel and stat myself as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1497365429669.jpg (2MB, 1344x2540px) Image search: [Google]
1497365429669.jpg
2MB, 1344x2540px
So I just finished VtMB. Played a Gangrel and stat myself as an intelligent monster. It was fun playing something with high mortal skills then able to turn into an unkillable raging beast when you want to tear through shit. Ended with the good loner ending which was okay.

Now I want more VtMB. I heard there's a lot of fan projects and mods. Which ones should I start with? I've only played Unofficial Plus. Do I need to uninstall that to play other mods? Or can I stack mods?
>>
File: 1421788494026.jpg (268KB, 668x500px)
1421788494026.jpg
268KB, 668x500px
Play again in the vanilla game with the patch plus as a Malkavian for a whole different experience and dialogue, or Ventrue or Toreador for a different playstyle from Gangrel. Then for the third playthrough try some mods, I hear Clan Quest Mod is good.
>>
>>381081384
Play the game again twice with the Unofficial Patch with the Plus additions. Play as a Nosferatu and a Malkavian, it's fucking worth it.

As for mods, I don't think there are that many worthwhile mods, I have heard some good things about the Clan Quest Mod but thats it.

>Do I need to uninstall that to play other mods?
Yes, otherwise your game might break, don't worry however since most big mods come with the bug fixing parts of the UP anyways.
>>
>>381081705
>>381081875
Yeah I usually hear about Clan Quest and Final Nights

Is CQ its own story? Or just adding quests to the base game? I don't think I can replay VtmB just for one or two quests
>>
>>381081384
are there any mods that improve VtM:B graphics to post 2010 level? i really want to play it but it's an eyesore
>>
>>381083238
CQM just adds a few clan specific quests and some extra quests for all clans, while reworking the gameplay and disciplines slightly.

You can easily do a second play through mod free if you pick malkavian, it's adequately different and very enjoyable.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.