[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trusting modern capcom Why do people STILL do this? Are RE7,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: lol1.jpg (166KB, 660x624px) Image search: [Google]
lol1.jpg
166KB, 660x624px
>trusting modern capcom
Why do people STILL do this? Are RE7, SFV and MVCI not enough? Do anyone honestly believes that MHW will be good?
>>
Capcom are publishers, not developers.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 683x1024px
>MHW being good
I'm not sure you quite understand what MHW is shaping up to be. Maybe you don't know how long many MH fans have been waiting for an HD MonHun. And maybe you forget how much content each title provides. The core gameplay is already confirmed to be there. There is little reason to assume the worst so far, especially not until more is revealed.

Where Capcom will mess up is not with the title itself but with how content will be broken down. We cans assume GRank is DLC. We can assume the free event DLC model will be scrapped. We can assume a loot box type system might be in place for charms, and that some returning monsters might be paid DLC only.

If all of these are proven to be wrong, and MH has the content to satisfy hardcore fans, then MHW might be the only franchise that they remain consistent with. They're aware of what this title means on a global scale, and the dev team has proven themselves in the past.

Have some faith until we get more details. Remove the dev team from the image of Capcom for one second. I think they can pull it off and I think they definitely want to pull it off.
>>
>>381080782
you wanna try that again bub?
>>
>>381080782
Grats for being so fucking retarded my friend.
>>
It's pretty funny that I feel the same level of buyers regret for SFV and Arms only a couple days after their release and they're also the same score.
>>
>>381080593
>Do anyone honestly believes that MHW will be good?

Oh yes. At this point it could be a meme, like the "capcom betrayal cycle".
>>
>>381081319
>All those DLC scenarios

Fucking dropped. I knew something was fishy about an HD MonHun
>>
>>381084162
>he doesn't know about paying for the game with a ""ultimate"" in the title for G-rank
Honestly, I'd rather just pay the 9.99 for G-rank or whatever the fuck they're planning.
>>
>>381084579
Oh I know about moron. They just don't pull that shit with NA releases on MonHun, they skip straight to Ultimate for Westerne because only Nips are dumb enough to buy the same game twice.
>>
>>381084579
>implying anyone intelligent didn't wait for the ultimate version
>implying it will cost only 9.99, added to the fact that a PS4/ONE game cost more than a psp/3ds game
>>
>>381084579
If you think G-Rank will be 9.99 and not 29.99, you are fucking retarded. Capcom doesn't want the West audience, they want that sweet sweet DLCbux
>>
>>381084162
Capcom is already planning MHW to be their "a game as a platform" version of Monster Hunter in the west.

This is why we aren't getting XX, or any future portable MH titles localized.
>>
>>381086453
Adding to this, people are expecting G-rank DLC for 9,99 bux, but what you really are going to get is Khezu monster + equipment pack for 9,99 bux.
>>
>SFV gets shit on for lack of content, as also visible by the user reviews
>No one cares when ARMS barely has any content
REPEAT AFTER ME:

IT'S OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
>>
>>381080593
>RE7 was bad
>>
>>381086634
ARMS has arcade mode AND working lobbies
>>
>>381086634
ARMS is getting free content you dumbo
>>
>>381086893
>That justifies not having shit on release
>>
>>381086943
Yes, it indeed does.
>>
>>381086634
>Shitty game with little content
>Decent game that makes fair use of all it's contents and will receive more updates in coming months

Also, Arms & SFV are targeting different demographics who may expect more or less out of one game as opposed to what those who like the other expect. Or do you think that everyone who bought and hated SFV bought Arms, let alone enjoyed it?
>>
>>381086893
So did SFV btw. Storymode, arcade mode and challenges were all free. And you can actually unlock characters by playing the game. Except for costumes and the capcom protour stages everything in SFV is unlockable through playing the game.
>>
>>381086980
So early access games are okay with /v/ now?
>>
>>381086634

>Street Fighter V is a series who has more than 20 years of games behind it and yet its a downgrade to every other Street Fighter before it

>Arms is a new IP with new concept

There is your answer why "nobody" cares.
>>
>>381086943
These days it kinda does
>>
>>381087021
its ok when nintendo does it
>>
>>381087014
> EVERYTHING is ((((((((((((free))))))))))))
> EXCEPT for these, these, these, these, these and these, EVERYTHING is FREE
don't even try to pretend this is not literally a F2P ploy to force people to pay shekels
>>
>>381087021
No fuck off with that
>>
>>381087238
the stuff's that free is the same as what ARMS will be adding
>>
>>381087238
> EXCEPT for these, these, these, these, these and these, EVERYTHING is FREE
But "These" boil down to costumes. Have you even read my post? I've listed

>story mode
>archade mode
>challenges
>characters

That are free. On the other side I've listedn

>costumes

Which aren't free. How do you translate this into
>EXCEPT for these, these, these, these, these and these
???
>>
>>381087432
If the games shuts down because nobody buys DLC then the game is not free.

In the same vain dames like League of Legends are NOT free.
>>
>>381080593
SFV is all about online matches or esports.
There isn't a lot of vidyagame there.
Chad and little Timmy feel like they've wasted their money because no story: (
Look up the scores for most any other big competitive game, you will see a trend.
It's a collection of asshurt.
>>
>>381087552
>If the games shuts down because nobody buys DLC then the game is not free.
Okay. What the fuck are you talking about? The game didn't shut down. The game is also not free because it was a full price release and you still have to buy it when you want to play it. Where the fuck did you even get the idea that it's a free game? It got free content updates.
>>
>capcom shills defending shit fighter V

What is the point of making a good game, and then pierce it on unplayable pieces and charge heavily for then? SFV is pratically unplayable without the season pass, and on release it didn't even had arcade mode.
>>
>>381087701
The content updates are not free. That is the point. They are only made so that they can sell them.

If no one buys them they wouldn't have been made. Meaning even if you personally haven't paid directly it's not free.
>>
File: 02186056.jpg (7KB, 230x330px) Image search: [Google]
02186056.jpg
7KB, 230x330px
tfw RE7 was fun and you are just jaded as fuck
>>
File: 1472171011219.jpg (178KB, 1008x821px) Image search: [Google]
1472171011219.jpg
178KB, 1008x821px
>>381087735
Nobody is defending anything. There is a difference between listing negatives and flat out lying though.

>>381087837
>The content updates are not free.
They are literally free. By the definition of the word. You update the game, they are in your game. You download the story mode, it's in your game. You don't pay a single penny for those. They are free of charge.

>They are only made so that they can sell them.
They don't charge money for them. I don't know why that is so hard for you to understand.
>>
>>381087567

>competitive

SFV is deeply casualised, faggot.
>>
>>381080593
RE7 was OK. SF5 is a shitfest that was clearly rushed. Shoulda picked something relevant like Dead Rising 4 or the fact they stopped localizing the Wright games.
>>
>>381088050
I sure am enjoying these free character passes.
>>
>>381088286
You mean for characters that you unlock with ingame currency?
>>
>>381088374
You mean like in League? If you think league is free then that's fine. I respect your opinion. I don't think so though.
>>
>>381088153
Have you actually played the game?
Because it isn't.
It has qualities that make it so a nooby doesn't feel completely like a fish out of water but the better player will always win. You can't mash out victories.
The V system could be argued as a more casual feature I guess.
I seriously doubt you spent any real time with the game.
>>
>>381088153
only compared to USF4
it's still the most complex fighter from the mainstream ones
>>
>trusting metacritic
Why do people STILL do this?
>>
>>381080593
RE7 was great though, it's just their fighting games that have turned to shit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.