[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you I liked it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg (56KB, 288x344px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Age_Inquisition_BoxArt.jpg
56KB, 288x344px
Fuck you I liked it.
>>
>>381079824
Fuck you too senpai
>>
Fuck you
>>
Fuck me?
Fuck YOU
>>
Fuck you?
>>
>>381079878
>>381079880
>>381079938
>>381079880
white ppl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4tKpFZSfeo
>>
Pls stop samefagging these shitty Ded Age threads
>>
>>381079824
>>381079878
>>381079880
>>381079938
>>381079971
Fuck you all
>>
>>381080325
I hate video games
>>
Least it's not 2
>>
>>381080438
This.
>>
>>381079824
your wrong
>>
>>381079824
I liked it too.
>>
>>381079824
There are things to appreciate in Dragon Age Inquisition, but unfortunately they're bogged down by miles and miles of time wasting MMO bullshit.

I had a much better time with the game when I stopped trying to role play as a normal character and started playing as an insane elf supremacist. Because that's the problem with Inquisition: it only makes sense if you pretend that everyone is just fucking insane. Of COURSE the wardens decide a demonic invasion is the perfect time to turn evil--they're all stupid and insane! Mages? Templars? Who gives a shit I've got the baddest army in the world and when I'm finished you're going to wish the demons got you first!

Had a tremendous amount of fun playing like that, until the story forced me to get serious again for some stupid reason and I gave up.
>>
File: bivy0sG.jpg (21KB, 639x621px) Image search: [Google]
bivy0sG.jpg
21KB, 639x621px
>>381079824
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.