[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DA:O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: Dragon_Age_Origins_cover.png (176KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Age_Origins_cover.png
176KB, 300x424px
is anyone else as in love with this game as I am? I get a yearly calling to play it because it's just so damn good
>>
File: 1474284895949.jpg (88KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1474284895949.jpg
88KB, 1191x670px
I can't quit Morri. What do?
>>
Dwarf Noble > Human Noble > City Elf > Dwarf Commoner >>> Dalish Elf >>>>>> Mage
>>
>>381077837
City elf > Human noble > Mage >>>> Dorf noble > dorf commoner > Dalish
>>
>>381076310
It's pretty good. Shame about the sequels though. I still enjoyed Inquisition somewhat but fucking Christ 2 was bad.
>>
>>381076310
I played literally every race, gender, class, and quest line. I have made every decision, and every combination of applicable decisions I can think of. I have found every single price of gear and tried every single possible build on every single character and companion.

I just can't play it anymore. I want to.. but I fucking can't.
>>
Game is pretty long and the Deep Roads is a slog.

Still good though.
>>
Reminder if you didn't like Sten you are a faggot.
>>
>>381078236
I hated him at first because he'd get mad at all my decisions and just be contrarian for the sake of it but I warmed up to him a bit when I realised you just need to tell him HE'S wrong and beat him up a little and he instantly respects you. Far from my favourite party member but far from my least favourite.
>>
>>381076310
I remember loving it but I can't bring myself to ever play it again.

Though part of that feeling is entirely due to knowing that there are tons of mods available for it and I don't want to open that can of worms at the moment.
>>
>>381078236
Sten was my nigger, like my character he valued strength and honor above everything else. I rolled with him, Morrigan, and Alistair.
>>
>>381077837
>>381077960

Dwarf noble > Human noble > Mage = CIty elf > Dwarf commoner >>> Dalish elf
>>
File: why like this.jpg (32KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
why like this.jpg
32KB, 600x492px
>get the urge to play DA:O
>remember the Fade
>remember Skip the Fade
>remember I don't have it installed
>lose urge by the time I get around to it

I'm trapped in a hell of my own design.
>>
File: Aftershock of the dick.png (66KB, 366x479px) Image search: [Google]
Aftershock of the dick.png
66KB, 366x479px
>>381076310

>mfw futa sex mods even reach out to DA:O

railing that french speaking ginger never felt so good
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-18+at+08.12.09).jpg (23KB, 309x221px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-18+at+08.12.09).jpg
23KB, 309x221px
I've played as a human mage and later converted into arcane warrior. Shit was fun as fuck. Too bad DA2 and DAI are not as good as the first one.
>>
File: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (41KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
goodnightsweetprince.jpg
41KB, 620x348px
> City Elf Origin
>Lives his whole life under human persecution and hardship - very life taken away by filthy humies.
>Goes on a world ending journey to save the humies who persecuted him. Fighting them, understanding them, and ultimately rallying them for the final battle against the darkspawn.
>Gets the Ultimate Sacrifice Ending and dies for the very humies that treated him like bootstain all his life.
>Allistair goes up to my pyre.
>"Cyrion, please step forward. You are the Grey Warden's father, are you not? We had some difficulty finding you."
"Things in the Alienage are chaotic. Help has been... slow to arrive."
"I'd like to change that. The Alienage will have it's own ruler, who speaks in the Landsmeet AS AN EQUAL."
>mfw
>>
>sleep's massive radius + waking nightmare to put entire groups of enemies in timeout while you deal with important shit
>horror to nuke the important shit

>crushing prison the boss to put them in timeout for 30 straight seconds
>clean up their minions and then gang up on them once it ends

>cone of cold + any crit move to 2HKO ogres

>blood magic all day every day

Why are mages so much goddamn fun? Favorite combos?
>>
>>381077837
Dwarf noble will always be the GOAT
>>
>>381076310
My nigga

I just started another playthrough, haven't touched it since 2011-ish and never finished it. It's strange seeing how many little details there are in this game compared to the sequels, like plotting around Jowan and hearing the struggle between the mabari and the cook lady in the distance as you start the human campaign. These are things that I would never expect to see come out of inquisition.

Also the voice acting is god tier if you can get over a few NPCs just coming off as whiny faggots.
>>
File: 1497743531882.jpg (124KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497743531882.jpg
124KB, 686x800px
>>381076310
>marry dumbo so I can take the throne for myself
>get a demotion every game and end up cucked to my noname wife
IM NOT A FUCKING PRINCE-CONSORT IM THE FUCKING KING LOGHAIN
>>
File: 1377530742900.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377530742900.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>Human farmer was cut

Sometimes you don't want to be a noble if you're going human warrior/rogue.
>>
you couldn't make origins in 2017

imagine trying to justify all the time that goes into storylines than most normies would never even play
>>
File: tyranny_feature_feature.jpg (580KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tyranny_feature_feature.jpg
580KB, 1920x1080px
>>381080876
There's Tyranny, less pure diversity than DA:O but the origin equivalent impacts the story more. Normies are getting more and more into RPG's, just look on youtube at all of the Skyrim and Fallout RP videos. It's only a matter of time before more games with choices like DA:O pop up.
>>
>>381080642
Calm down, Todd.
Pretty sure it explains why you're still stuck with that title.
Too bad you actually are stuck with that title, they're never bringing the Warden back, they basically stuck him into a faraway place
>>
>>381077837
Pretty accurate except Danish elf is pure unrivalled dogshit
>>
>>381076310
Stop making DA threads you faggot shill and back to your relevant board:
>>>/vg//dag/
>>>/vg//dag/
>>>/vg//dag/
>>>/vg//dag/
>>>/vg//dag/
>>
>>381076310
Nah I love it too. Ain't played it in a while though.

I gotta buy GOTY on PS3 one of these days. Be great if they released it on PS4 for no reason. I know they won't, though.

>>381077837
City Elf (Female) > Mage > Human Noble > who actually cares after that?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.