[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sony CEO has already played Death Stranding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5787.jpg (469KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5787.jpg
469KB, 1448x2048px
GOAT confirmed

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=30220

/v/ thoroughly BTFO
>>
Ape Escape 4 confirmed.
>>
>>381075418
Well that source isn't biased at all...
>>
>>381075418
poor ceo :(
>>
PKEKS
WILL
NEVER
EVER
PLAY
THIS
>>
Hahahaja /v/ wrong as fuck again
#4ThePlayers
>>
File: thinked.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thinked.png
19KB, 300x300px
wow it's almost as if the CEO has a stake in how well the game will sell
>>
Kojima did nothing wrong.
>>
What's this game even about.
>>
>>381076451
zooming into mads mikkelsen's chin and counting the hairs
>>
>>381075418
And Cerny's seen it playing as well.

The reason MGSV took a while was because much of 'its' development was spent on building the Fox engine from scratch, this time with Decima (and without Konami fuckery) they can hit the ground running from the start.

Depressed though that Fox Engine will never be used for Silent Hills or a ZoE3, only futbol and pachinko.
>>
>>381076520
All no homo
>>
>>381075418
well at least HE is enjoying a videogame on ps4
>>
File: 1468301775756.jpg (4KB, 126x124px) Image search: [Google]
1468301775756.jpg
4KB, 126x124px
Another black goo ;the game
>>
>>381077026
The first project ogre screenshot was from like 2011-2012, with venom crouching near an APC in Afghanistan. They had the engine for a long time, and even the demoed jungle was from Africa with one of the niglets and an early DD.
>>
>>381077924
Yes, I too cannot stand the sight of black goo in video games, it turns even a 10/10 into shit/10. How fucking dare they do this to us, those monsters.
>>
>release
>TBA
We're near the end of the PS4 lifecycle. This will be a PS5 game.
>>
>When Kojima first explained Death Stranding to his team, 'no one got it!'
Defend this.
>>
>>381079313
Kojimbo is beyond his time
>>
>>381079313
I'm sure Kojima heard the same thing back in the day when he pitched his idea to Konami.

>What? A shooting game where you hide and avoid confrontation? Get the fuck out of here, Hideo.

Kojima Kaminandesu is breaking new ground, boys
>>
>>381075418
>the man who is a high up in his own company
>that keeps publishing shitty movie games like Uncharted
>marketing his own product as godlike
No fucking shit, right now all it is is an open-world TPS with B-list actors for no reason and until they show otherwise it's going to stay like that.
>>
Kojima is the best dev in vidya. ds will be incredible
>>
File: project ogre.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
project ogre.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>381078081
Kojima had the MGSV outlined in 2011 (from the famitsu interview with Kenji Yano). The apc and jungle images were tests/displays of fox in development, rather than shots of MGSV in progress (though using concepts/early preproduction of V as subjects). I think full development of TPP started in 2012 when they put out recruitment ads for the next Metal Gear. Though it is slightly unclear when/where Fox Engine development became full on MGSV dev. Either way, this time they don't have to create an entirely new engine, or one that's supposed to work on 5 different platforms.
>>
>>381079574
I remember reading something about Kojima being told to make a war game and the MSX not being able to handle more than 5 or so people on the screen at one time so he had to compromise.
>>
>>381080928
Yup. Necessity is the Mother of Invention
>>
>>381079313
>When Kojima first explained Death Stranding to his team, 'no one got it!'
>idiots from /r/gaming now think the game has deep and complex plot because it's too retarded for anyone, even the author, to understand
Kojima is a hack. He will scrap this game ten times yet and will release unfinished shit that will fall into the "open world" meme.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.