[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v think about this ? Owned it for a long time, never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0236.jpg (145KB, 620x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0236.jpg
145KB, 620x707px
What does /v think about this ? Owned it for a long time, never played it actually, worth playing ?
>>
horrible game. writing is atrocious despite being a total Twin Peaks ripoff with no originality. gameplay is really bad. it's a very bad, low quality game
>>
one of my top 5 games ever. go for it
>>
Best game of all time
>>
Is the PS3 version better?
>>
Definitely in my top ten if not top 5.
You should play it.
>>
What if Japan made a janky Twin Peaks "inspired" video game? It honestly plays like shit but it's personality is just infectious.
>>
>>381074615
Better than anything coming out these days
>>
>>381075280
it's honestly the definitive version. the pc version crashes a lot without mods
>>
>>381074615
Proof that it's better to have no gameplay than bad gameplay
>>
>>381074615
a terrible yet strangely compelling game
>>
A game has never made me laugh so hard, so often. If that's the kind of experience you're looking for, I cant honestly think of a more hilarious game.
>>
>>381074615
maybe the only game where charm and personality make up for the terrible everything else
>>
Play it for the story.
Help out at the Milk Barn.
Don't rely on guns.
>>
>>381074906
Are you gay?
>>
>>381075280
The 360 version is more technically sound. Never had a problen through my whole playthrough. But the PS3 version has more in it.
>>
>>381074615
Its an awful game that I loved a lot. It will hold a super special place in my heart for the rest of my life. Me and 5 friends got around and played it. We had a white board and wrote our suspects, victims, and clues on it. We play for a short time passing the controller. At the end of each game play we would have like 20-30 minute discussion on who we thought did it and why. We all loved the horrible dialog and gameplay. It was perfect in a broken kind of way.
>>
>>381074615

So bad that's become a meme years ago.

But stupid "gamers" didn't understand the joke and they praise it unironically.
>>
>>381075943
>we would have like 20-30 minute discussion on who we thought did it and why
Are you dumb? You see FK in thrr coffee right at the start.
>>
Its like a cat with its ear half chewed off and a scab on its back so you can never pet it too hard

its disgusting but I love it all the same

god damn the game does some bad first impressions though
that 10 fps intro room
that horrid sound mastering

that non looping run animation
>>
it's the greatest game of last gen, the greatest game of the gen before that is God Hand
>>
File: 1496657873667.gif (2MB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
1496657873667.gif
2MB, 320x352px
I only got PS3 and PC, which version should I play? I heard PS3 has awful framerate, but PC is buggy.
>>
>>381075762
Pretty much. Whoever said game is hard they didn't even bother with doing cursed side quests. Wrench literally one shots everything. What were they thinking.
>>
>>381074615
How is the game with the Move?
>>
>>381078052
I don't think the pc or ps3 even has a difficulty choice, I played through the xbox version several times. Deadly premonition sucked me in and I loved pretty much everything about it. The characters all had a unique charm and the voice acting was very well done. I hope to see a sequel one day.
>>
>>381077930
CALL
>>
it's pretty charming

It burned me out though so I didn't finish it
>>
>>381074615
Unironically one of my favorite games.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.