[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is pic related? It has a very sketchy rating on Steam, did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tree of savior.png (554KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
tree of savior.png
554KB, 1100x500px
How is pic related? It has a very sketchy rating on Steam, did it not successfully capture the charm of Ragnarok Online? I'm looking for an MMO to kill some time, can you recommend Tree of Savior?
>>
Korean shit.
>>
>>381074181

Game ends as soon as you reach end game
>>
>>381074274
I'd have no problems with this, is the journey to endgame at least fun and engaging?
>>
>>381074181
Tried it for about 4 days, so i cant say i am all that experienced.
It didnt give me the ragnarok feels (honestly i recognize its prob just nosalgia and nothing will bring it back) and when i tried it they just released an updated that destroyed a lot of peoples builds so the whole player base was very confused. Last thing i want to do is spend time making a character and have my hard work completely made useless so i just dropped it.
>>
>>381074672
>and have my hard work completely made useless so i just dropped it.
Unless they didn't give a skill reset or something comparable this is pretty dumb logic. Never changing anything just because it's already there is a terrible way to run a game.
>>
How's the thief/assassin class in this game?
>>
File: 1478595992614.jpg (568KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478595992614.jpg
568KB, 1920x1080px
>>381074181
Fucking terrible and I assure you I'm not meming or being a contrarian fuck.
They STILL haven't addressed the FPS issues that have been complained about since the first betas.
Their solution to anything being a little to strong is to nerf it into absolute worthlessness.
For some reason the devs got some hateboner for deployment skills even though all endgame pve content has bosses just jumping around the map like a jackrabbit on crack (making a trap or magic circle or anything else you place fucking worthless already)
PvP is still utterly dominated by 4-5 classes.
Every weekly maint introduces some catastophic bug that will either make the game unplayable for everyone for that week, or be a mild annoyance that IMC will proceed to never fix, ever.
Also, IMC thinks they can reinvent the wheel when it comes to balance when they can't even be bothered to balance things as they are now.
It's just the most unpleasant thing in the universe.
>>
>>381074970
man what a disappointment.. I really almost installed it just because of the artstyle and my nostalgia goggles for RO
>>
>>381074838
You have corsairs. They... exist.
Their iron hook skill is PVP cancer.
And that's about it.
>>
>>381074181
It was alright. I enjoyed it for a time but the game suffers horrible frame drops. Until you get sick of that, it's an alright game that's worth a rainy day.
>>
>>381074970
>stat reset potion for what appears to be real money

Phew, dodged that bullet. Thanks friend.
>>
>>381074970
>Also, IMC thinks they can reinvent the wheel when it comes to balance when they can't even be bothered to balance things as they are now.

>Devs state that they don't want the game to revolve around raising just one fucking stat
>In the very same breath, they make all summoning classes require you to go full SPR
>No, not mostly SPR. All SPR. Just to be okay.
>Also, they removed the MDEF boost that comes from the stat, so you don't even get a nice little defensive bonus for it to make it bearable
>>
>>381074181
It did not capture the charm but it's also P2W as fuck, terribly coded to the point where Steam stopped people from downloading it for a while because it was so bad, full of hackers and bots and all relatively interesting concepts about it are quite bad in practice.
>>
>>381077496
The botting was insane, like 9/10 times you'd queue up and join a dungeon and it was you and 4 bots that could perfectly run the dungeon.

Probably better than real people honestly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.