[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

343 Halo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: master_chief.jpg (499KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
master_chief.jpg
499KB, 1024x768px
It's a link for the Halo Wars 2: Awakening the Nightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1MVKdJ8X3E&feature=youtu.be

This is the "little something" we've been promised, not the 4k look on Halo Wars 2 free update.
>Anyway, what do you think of 343 as of now.
>What did you used to think?
>Do you think they've learned their lesson this time around considering they are taking their time making Halo 6?
>Is the hate on 343 as bad as it used to be when the news of Bungie left Microsoft and they were the replacement?
>Seeing that HW2's story was pretty good (or at least better than Halo 5), do you now have hope for this company?
Give out your proper argument in a civil manner.
>>
File: elite's skills.gif (3MB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
elite's skills.gif
3MB, 320x256px
Well this IS another Halo thread so I'm leaving this here.
>>
>>381067232
The only good thing they produce is cut scenes.
Babies first rts is shit, halo 4/5 are also uninteresting dog shit.
>>
>>381067232
>>Anyway, what do you think of 343 as of now.
You couldn't pay me enough to play one of their games.

>>What did you used to think?
"Geee, They can't fuck Halo up too bad, can they?" Boy was I wrong.

>>Do you think they've learned their lesson this time around considering they are taking their time making Halo 6?
They didn't learn their lesson after Halo 4, Halo 5 or Mcc, You'd be a blind fool to suddenly believe they've gotten smarter just because they said they did.

>>Is the hate on 343 as bad as it used to be when the news of Bungie left Microsoft and they were the replacement?
I'd argue that it's actually worse now that they've proven they're incapable of making decent halo games.

>>...do you now have hope for this company?
No. Anyone with any shred of hope for this series is a blind fanboy. Halo is dead, they should have let it die an honorable death instead of this embarrassing mess it's been turned into.
>>
File: ec9.gif (1MB, 170x180px) Image search: [Google]
ec9.gif
1MB, 170x180px
>>381067232
Bought halo wars 2 cause of muh nostalgia but it's not good.
>Limited amount of buildings per HQ
>1 hero limit
>3 cutscenes in the entire story
>Story was some manga tier shit
>Some units are useless
>Sentinal rush
>Tried to make some moba gamemode
If the Xbox one wasn't shit I feel like the game wouldn't have had so many limitations.
>>
>>381067232
They haven't announced Halo 6 yet, so I really have nothing to say about them.
>>
>>381068935
Just out of curiosity, whats your favorite Halo game?
>>
File: 1495415468873.jpg (302KB, 1444x978px) Image search: [Google]
1495415468873.jpg
302KB, 1444x978px
I always liked Halo for it's SP atmosphere and story as well as it's unique MP

They pretty much ruined it for me. My interest went from 100 to 0 after Halo 4. It's dead for me.
>>
>>381067232
343 were retards for continuing the master chief story. should've made reach-esque prequels
>>
>>381067232
>Anyway, what do you think of 343 as of now.
Talented in their own right, but have no fundamental understanding of Halo and what made the series so memorable.
>What did you used to think?
I was extremely optimistic prior to Halo 4. I was expecting a fusion of the best aspects of Prime and Halo.
>Do you think they've learned their lesson this time around considering they are taking their time making Halo 6?
That's what they said when people were weary about 4. That's also what was said when people began to avoid 5. Whatever lesson they've been learning clearly has nothing to do with the series. They squander every opportunity they get, and they've had plenty.
>Is the hate on 343 as bad as it used to be when the news of Bungie left Microsoft and they were the replacement?
I'd say it's worse. They went from controversial to forgettable.
>Seeing that HW2's story was pretty good (or at least better than Halo 5), do you now have hope for this company?
No.
>>
File: tfw.png (26KB, 584x700px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
26KB, 584x700px
>>381071934
Pretty much this, that moment you start "The Armory" in halo 2, fucking perfect bungie nailed it.
>>
>>381072051
Prequels and spin-offs like ODST would have been the absolutely best way to keep the series alive. Unlike other games, Halo is unique in that every faction and unit seems to have its own following among fans. I'm sure people would be just as eager for a marine story, or the elites.
>>
Is the first Halo Wars on the 360 worth playing? I've never played an RTS before.
>>
>>381072051
No they weren't believe or not spin off era 2009-2010 almost killed Halo. Halo Wars barely sold a million while ODST and Reach are the worst selling FPS Halo games. Bringing back the Master Chief saved the series because Microsoft were very disappointed in ODST and Reach's performance after Halo 1-3.
>>
>>381072375
See>>381072332
They almost killed the series.
>>
MCC made me buy a Xbox One
MCC made me sell a Xbox One

Absolute garbage game developer.
>>
>>381072559
So if I wanted to play the games, I would just have to buy the original versions of each of them?
>>
Well it seems like 343 are starting to learn and they got my interest again when they stated Halo 6 and beyond will focus on Master Chief, have split screen and lan, have simple stories, and would come with all features at launch.
>>
343 ruined halo. I bet you fags still defend sprint being in competitive multiplayer. Youre the reason they will never make a better game
>>
>>381067321
tis treason then!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.