[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samus has been fap bait for more than a decade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: metroid-zero-mission_samus-ass.jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
metroid-zero-mission_samus-ass.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
Can we all agree that pic related is the exact moment when Samus stopped being respectable and instead became fap bait?

You know what I'm talking about. Her suit looks like a thong and her ass looks all big and soft.
>>
>>381064284
She's been fap bait for 30 years anon.

It's not about how she's dressed. It's about how desperate the guy is to fap.
>>
>>381064284
>women
>ever respectable
>>
>>381064393
No, she hasn't. The bikini pics at the end of each game lasted for a few seconds. In Zero Mission her body was drastically altered plus the zero suit got its own segment.

Big difference
>>
>>381064284
Who cares
I like hot girls
>>
>>381064284
Samus never turned me on, I always felt kind like she's a sister figure to me. My brother introduced me to Metroid and I introduced my sister to it, so maybe it has something to do with that.
>>
>>381064284
>implying she can't be respectable AND fapbait
Just because bimbo fetishists on /v/ only think with their dicks it doesn't mean Samus isn't a cool character, she is wearing a power suit 90% of the time which is when she gets shit done
>>
>>381065191
Sure, but how believable is it that a bounty hunter has a butt like that?
>>
>>381065292
You ever seen "Dogg the Bounty Hunter"?

That man's ass was sculpted by the Gods themselves.
>>
Why can't someone be respectable and also fap bait?
>>
>>381065381
Come on dude. Her butt is droopy in Zero Mission.
>>
>>381064971
> not wanting to fuck your sis
>>
Report and hide Sybb threads
>>
>>381065445
Because wherever we are, wherever we go: we must fight.
>>
>>381064637
>when i was a kid i legitimately thought seeing Samus without her suit was a huge reward not because she was sexy but it was cool to see her wearing something different than what i went through the game with
I was stupid and naive.
>>
File: rmreject2.jpg (26KB, 362x224px) Image search: [Google]
rmreject2.jpg
26KB, 362x224px
>>381065667
Are we shitposters or Kamen Rider?
>>
>>381065445
Better question is why an attractive female character is automatically "fapbait".
>Dude, she doesn't have to being so attractive.
She doesn't have to be anything. The character didn't even have to be female. There is also nothing suggesting you have to fap to it.

I swear most complaining about shit like this is coming from people who can't get past a character's look, their fixation making them ironically just as shallow as those they criticize. The difference is the latter aren't hypocrites and aren't stupid enough to entertain something that bothers them.
>>
>>381067163
It's not like that, they replaced her muscles with a soft butt
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.