[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Tenchu game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: jade skull.jpg (260KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jade skull.jpg
260KB, 960x960px
this should be clear. Its time for a new tenchu game. Tell me about a game where you can make a character and sneak around online with a grappling hook fucking clinging to the ceiling and running up walls stealth killing other people . The mechanic would work wherein if you were not locked on you would be open to execution.If you dont know about tenchu I recommend you look into it.My idea for this game would be like a cross of assassins creed and nioh. I want to sneak around and fucking kill people. HELP ME FROM SOFTWARE PLEASE!!!!Hack n slash boys.
>>
I want Nioh 2 or Bloodborne 2 more than Tenchu
>>
File: deletethisnojutsu.jpg (37KB, 373x750px) Image search: [Google]
deletethisnojutsu.jpg
37KB, 373x750px
>>381063792

>tenchu game
>wanting action gameplay

So you want more Assassin's Creed.
>>
>>381064127
Not exactly assassins creed was a little too story driven with a bunch of side quests n shit. I just wanna piss people off by sneaking around in bushes on ceilings, making people chase me and curling up into a ball in a corner as they run by trying to protect my teams target kinda thing.Id like to see it as an online type of thing with a million "cheap' tactics where hit and run is the ideal, with smoke bombs and caltraps and poison darts. But ambush and face to face sword fighting is still an option. 4 man teams where two people scout ahead at the beginning of the match to try and mark the targets location and set up traps for an escape.there would still be AI guards that if they spot you you show up on their map kinda thing.
>>
>>381063972
I also like the idea of the ninja team being 3rd person and the samurai team having more of a close over the shoulder view i dunno man. just kinda spit ballin here.
>>
File: Shinobido2.jpg (355KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Shinobido2.jpg
355KB, 1280x1280px
>>381065048

I don't dislike this idea, but Tenchu doesn't really work as an action game.

I do kinda wish more action games like Nioh had more robust stealth options. Stealth games are probably dead, at least for a while.
>>
>>381065603
you are probably right on that note. I could just see it ive thought about it for years and years now and I honestly wouldnt mind it not even being called tenchu but yes hack n slash online ninja stealth games are dead im not sure they even existed. but its already dead. Hope that changes some day. their are a few good sniper stealth type games online and shooters like that.Anyway die hard weeb ninja wanna be here and ill probably keep bitching about it haha.ninja games just arnt really in i suppose.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.